Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of "eazyvps.com" (logo etc, it's not my company) - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think of "eazyvps.com" (logo etc, it's not my company)

Comments

• xBytezxBytez Member
    edited December 2012

@gubbyte said: Give me one and I'll give you my opinion on that. OP asked about our opinion on "eazyvps.com".

$7 and you'll have one for a month to write a review on.

The website "eazyvps.com" is indeed shit.

• @xBytez said: Okay, the website, that is shit indeed, Logo is being worked on.

ok

• @xBytez said: $7 and you'll have one for a month to write a review on.

How about instead of asking us to pay you to review your servers, for you, you offer ~5 for 1 week for free.

I'm not inclined to pay $7 to review a server for you, especially after this thread.

• @xBytez said: The website "eazyvps.com"

Cursing is rather unprofessional.

• Wait, let me get this straight.

1. People here critisize your company.
    2. You say "You haven't used our services, so how can you judge?"
    3. You want them to use your services, so they can come here and actually go "hey, this is actually pretty good"
    4. Reputable forum member here asks for a temp. VPS to test
    5. You say "Just give us $7, and you will get one!"

After all that has posted here, do you really think someone will "risk" $7?

Just give a VPS to Erawan or Gubbyte, and let them review it :)

• I wonder who that happy customer Luke is.

• @RosenCruz said: I wonder who that happy customer Luke is.

Pretty sure it's Luke Skywalker.

• @lele0108 said: Logo looks like it's made in 1998

Website is super overused template
    Footer links are broken

This.

• Why would anyone go with you @xBytez? Why would anyone even need to test your rented servers when I can go with @mitgib or @Francisco or @cvps_chris? Who colocate their own servers and have some control over their network?

Jokessssssssssssssssss.

• Birds of a feather flock together, indeed!

• lmao @ logo

• xBytezxBytez Member
    edited December 2012

The thing is, I already gave a VPS to someone and he is going to review about the service. Probably one of you can have one as well, or 2 of you.

Sounds fair enough?

The website is still being worked on, this wasnt supposed to be public yet, until BronzeByte decided to post this to troll us.

• Hi everyone,

The website as I mentioned before is currently under construction and should be completed today at 21:00 GMT +0. I have provided two promotional codes to both @SimpleNode and @gubbyte they will provide you with their honest fair opinion on EazyVPS servers. So I request that we wait until they provide us with their answers on this and end the negative criticism until then.

Thank You.

• Review of vps on empty node? Might as well give some one access to the node itself. Will get the same result.

• @Arif257 said: end the negative criticism until then

Never!
    As many others have said, this thread was never about your services. It's about your crappy logo, skiddie template, and middle school english (on the site).

Also, if this is your new logo, it's not much better (still looks like it's from a 1999 font generator).

• Still sticking with the same domain huh?

• well i don't mind getting a vps and running a review of it.

• gubbytegubbyte Member
    edited December 2012

I received a coupon for a free test VPS. I'll give it a shot and post my thoughts later on.

Edit: Looks like there is no SolusVM, host says I should wait until 9PM while they set it up.

• t0p3at0p3a Member
    edited December 2012

Haha that logo when i seen it made me laught hard

I guess by hard week he is referring to the logo it took time to make

• @xBytez said: The website is still being worked on, this wasnt supposed to be public yet, until BronzeByte decided to post this to troll us.

So you are saying that that facebook screenshot must be a fake/spoof made by me to annoy you guys?
    No, EazyVPS was going to be lauched on the first of december, don't lie.

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited December 2012

Summary: you can't start a proper VPS provider in just a week and then telling your clients that they have to wait to get SolusVM sorted out, SolusVM has more priority than the billing system imo, how else can you sell VPS?

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited December 2012

You could always install HyperVM which is free.

• @Jack Thats technicially incorrect. SolusVM is already using command line and just has a "pretty" little GUI attached along with it.

Creating a VPS Panel (in theory) is easy, php passing on post requests(ex: vz id, os name, other parameters) onto PHP, or bash if you want to be awkward.
    /back ontopic

Or as someone else mentioned use HyperVM, along with a new domain name. Use your own Ideas, the fact that this thread has been at the top all weekend and seeing a very similar name is quite irritating.

• LOL the logo is still there

http://www.eazyvps.com/clients/index.php

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited December 2012

Guys give them a break. Their site/service was clearly not meant and ready for the public and they have to set up everything in a hurry now.

@Eazyvps i recommend you guys to simply put a htaccess in front of the site and wait with showing it to people & giving out test servers until you are done setting up stuff.

• @Jacob stop being an idiot.

• @Jacob said: Creating a VPS Panel (in theory) is easy, php passing on post requests(ex: vz id, os name, other parameters) onto PHP, or bash if you want to be awkward.

/back ontopic

If that was the case, wouldn't we all be using bespoke panels? Wouldn't there be more than like 3 alternative commercial panels?

If it was that easy, people would be raking it in.

• @AsadHaider People are entitled to speak their mind on here, if you have a problem with that then ignore it, and move along.

• @Jacob Yes, and I'm speaking my mind and calling you an idiot after that comment you posted.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited December 2012

@GetKVM_Ash Hence "(in theory)", i was referring to a simple creation script, if you want to go fullout like to the extense of solusvm then it blows what i said out the window.

@AsadHaider Ditto.