Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of "eazyvps.com" (logo etc, it's not my company) - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think of "eazyvps.com" (logo etc, it's not my company)

Comments

• DavidxDavidx Member
    edited December 2012

@TommehM said: Their construction page looks like it was made by a nine year old kid,

This site is currently being worked on.

Check back later.

Seriously.. at least have body tags!.. :P

• @David_P said: Seriously.. at least have body tags!.. :P

I know right?

• xBytezxBytez Member
    edited December 2012

Kids...

The company is still being worked on, that the site has been removed is odd though.

Very childish BronzeByte and TommehM. I said, don't do anything yet, we are still busy, logo was made in 1 minute to stay temporary, and you lot went on, I already expected this behavior from the both of you.

Just because you don't like one of the employees, you decide to fuck the whole company just because of one person, Arif257 spent some money on this and alot of effort, so did I.

I set EVERYTHING up except from the website and I get fucked over because we're still NOT done.

This thread is not made to actually get your opinions but just to fuck things over while we're not done yet.

And if you think you trolled Ollie, you didnt, you trolled me and Arif, and what have we done to you.

Thanks alot guys, some real friends over here.

• Kids? I think you need to look in the mirror first with Arif young teenagers with fraudulent pay pals unless your dependant on your parents

• @StormVZ Fraudulent paypals? Where did you get the idea?! Why would we start up a company with fraudulent paypals. I don't know where Arif gets the money from to fund the company start, but I know for a fact it's not fraud. It's all done legitimately.

• @xBytez said: we're not done yet.

Why was the website public then?

• xBytezxBytez Member
    edited December 2012

@gsrdgrdghd It was all public, but it wasnt meant to be actually advertised publicly yet, like BronzeByte and TommehM did.

Let me try to actually restore the site, I didnt hide it to somewhere else, that is weird, but now nobody can purchase and actually try it out.

• @Jacob too late, Google already found it.

• TommehMTommehM Member
    edited December 2012

._.

• heiskaheiska Member
    edited December 2012

TIL people kids still play runescape.

• Runescape.... one shit game, BronzeByte did runescape tho.. evaluationx was his own private server..

• @jack I don't know.

• @TommehM correct, we do need a proper web design, and I know just the perfect person to do that

• Website offline?

• @xBytez said: @StormVZ Fraudulent paypals? Where did you get the idea?! Why would we start up a company with fraudulent paypals. I don't know where Arif gets the money from to fund the company start, but I know for a fact it's not fraud. It's all done legitimately.

He's 17, you have to be 18 to use paypal.
    http://www.runehq.com/forums/user/505-arif257/

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited December 2012

@xBytez

You posted on Facebook that EazyVPS were now open for offers and you even told me personally.

@David_P

Just because I write in a proper way doesn't mean it's my company.
    If you read the thread you would have seen the owner @arif257 and one of the staff @xBytez
    All of the things like being featured on LEB was told to me by @xBytez

• @BronzeByte I do not have access to the facebook.

And I told you NOT to post anything, if we feel like posting it publicly, we'll do so.

@Jack We didn't realize that and its too late for that now. I also didnt come up with the name, either Ollie or @Arif257

• @StormVZ -_- I didnt know he did runescape shit

• @xBytez hardly too late to change the domain, it's not like you have a huge amount of goodwill built up against the current one.

• @Nekki You are right.

• MrXMrX Member
    edited December 2012

I don't think this went as OP expected.

Anyway, let's post some "extensive opinions" about this.

• The website looks like a website with a well-made template and a really poor Paint.NET job for a logo.

• The live chat button doesn't work. It directs me to the live chat provider's website.

• Fake testimonial from some "Luke" person.

• "We setup our business to show how it's not all about money." Business is all about making money.

• "At Eazy VPS we are proud to say our main aim is support." So you know your product is of poor quality and you thus need to make support your number one priority?

• "We are a hosting company". Great, so provide company name and company address then.

• "We are so confident of our servers uptime that if your VPS ever goes offline and it is due to our servers which isn't likely, we will refund you that months payment and give you your VPS absolutely free." What does this even mean? You will refund a month's payment if my VPS goes down for server failure and you will give me my VPS absolutely free? Hire a copywriter. This also sounds like business suicide. One tiny mistake on a node can bring it down, if even ever so briefly. If you have 20 - 40 clients on that node, you suddenly lost a lot of revenue. And you have to give the customers their VPS absolutely for free. Whatever that means.

• Pricing looks fine. You are neither the cheapest nor the most expensive.

• Are there no IPv4 addresses being offered?

• Why are there only 64-bit templates available? On a VPS as small as 512 MB RAM, some prefer 32-bit.

• If this is run by minors, the TOS is probably useless since you typically cannot enter into an agreement with a minor.

• It's spelled "easy".

• I don't like it.

• crap crap crap

• I like how everybody gives their opinion, but no one gave the servers a try.

• @xBytez said: I like how everybody gives their opinion, but no one gave the servers a try.

Because it doesn't look like it's worth the money.
    I doubt that they will actually refund you what their TOS states, they'll probably whine about the fact that the VPS works fine which is true but that makes refund policy useless

• @BronzeByte said: Because it doesn't look like it's worth the money.

I doubt that they will actually refund you what their TOS states, they'll probably whine about the fact that the VPS works fine which is true but that makes refund policy useless

Okay, but thats not what I meant, alot of people whine but somebody must have $7 left to write an actual proper opinion.

• @xBytez said: I like how everybody gives their opinion, but no one gave the servers a try.

Give me one and I'll give you my opinion on that. OP asked about our opinion on "eazyvps.com".

• @xBytez said: Okay, but thats not what I meant, alot of people whine but somebody must have $7 left to write an actual proper opinion.

Topic was about website + logo

• @BronzeByte said: Topic was about website + logo

Okay, the website, that is shit indeed, Logo is being worked on.