Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2015 Deadpool List - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2015 Deadpool List

12345679»

Comments

• @igniteservers on early vacation.

• Must be join @goodhosting

• I just chargebacked both of my payments with IgniteServers, I hope they are happy covering the credit card fees.

• I dont think he is going to close. He seems to be a noob with much money.

• @WHT said:
    I dont think he is going to close. He seems to be a noob with much money.

So much money he doesn't pay his providers.

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • What kind of plans (specs, price) were they offering? I always wonder why the hell people sign up with these hosts in the first place.

• @WHT do you actually have any evidence the whole operation wasn't run off his mum's credit card?

• @tehdan said:
    WHT do you actually have any evidence the whole operation wasn't run off his mum's credit card?

No Idea. Just as I can see he was purchasing servers with many ips and he purchsed a green ssl ($200 or so?).

Or.. He is carding them? Who jnows.

• Going EV definitely did create an impression. The impression he'd do anything to trick people into believing he was legit.

• Going EV definitely did create an impression. The impression he'd do anything to trick people into believing he was legit.

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited December 2015

GreenValueHost / XFuse / TacVPS/ Hostress (long story)

Phase7

• The EV SSL thing is cheap, but registering LLC is not. And that last for less than a month 0_o

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2015

Out of curiosity, as I'm not from states, how much is LLC incorp in the state of Texas ?

• @Clouvider - @ Incorp a Dallas LLC = $308.10 (state fees) + $99 (their fees) = $407.10

Thanked by 2Clouvider rokok
  • Didn't know it's quite cheap too ^_^

• @rokok - Even cheaper for Delaware.. $90 state fee + $99 processing fee. = $189.00

Thanked by 1rokok
  • @AutoSnipe said:
    rokok - Even cheaper for Delaware.. $90 state fee + $99 processing fee. = $189.00

Nothing beats UK... $20 tops. You can also call yourself Something LLC LTD if you are like someone here (I won't name).

Thanked by 1rokok
  • @PetaByet said:
    Nothing beats UK... $20 tops. You can also call yourself Something LLC LTD if you are like someone here (I won't name).

Care to share a link please? Must be UK resident to register?

• @WHT said:

PM'd to prevent further derailing.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • @Jonchun HostSumo --> GoMach5

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @bersy said:
    Jonchun HostSumo --> GoMach5

Actually it would be more accurate to simply add it to the deadpool list. While I've transferred a couple clients to gm5, most of hostsumo's listings were (obviously) unsustainable and discontinued.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • Looks like 'Apexy' is finally also gone (Website erased)

• joepie91 said: Well... :)

Damn! Thats cool!