Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2015 Deadpool List - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2015 Deadpool List

Comments

• BruceBruce Member

@MSPNick said:
    Why are they dead pool if they discontinued plans?

could be argued that they belong in the doghouse, instead of deadpooled. but VPS customers were feeling unloved when they pulled the plug on them

• @Bruce said:
    could be argued that they belong in the doghouse, instead of deadpooled. but VPS customers were feeling unloved when they pulled the plug on them

How much notice was given?

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited July 2015

Add wombat hosting as coming soon to this list.

• BruceBruce Member
    edited July 2015

@alexvolk said:

why would you say that? 10+ years in the hosting business. will be about for while longer.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@alexvolk said:

Trolololol

• BruceBruce Member

@MSPNick said:
    How much notice was given?

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1101603/#Comment_1101603

Hello ------,

We are sorry to announce that we will be discontinuing our services from June, 20th of 2015. Please backup and/or migrate your data by that date to ensure your data is safe. We will not be able to recover any data after the mentioned date, and cPanel / any other login portals will be unavailable as well. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank You
    Nexim Web Hosting

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited July 2015

@Bruce said:

Nexim Web Hosting

After reading that thread, well deserved.

• 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

Neximweb is completely dead.

• @Nekki said Trolololol

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

QuadraNet_Adam said: Highly doubt it. It's being ran by ColoCrossing and being managed by @Ernie now

When we took over 123Systems it was in a very bad way. Nodes would go offline daily, customers were not supported, etc. None of that is true now. Customers are receiving a far, far, far better experience now.

At the end of the day though 123Systems isn't intended to provide a premium service. It's a basic, value focused brand.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

yes it was always a value brand with basic service, the problem was that for the 6 months cvps had it there was no service, and 3 months after as well.

you cant sell budget cans of food with pictures of the contents yet no actual food inside for that long and expect everyone to be ok about it 9 months later when you start filling the cans.

• Cloudcommando to MSP

• BruceBruce Member

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Cloudcommando to MSP

yes, on list already - LINK

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • edited July 2015

1) @XeepiHosting_Joe No progress. All down since July 13rd.
    2) @Damian @ipxadam Node down since July 21st.
    I would add both of them to the list, at least as unconfirmed.

Thanked by 1Bruce
  • Bruce said: GoodHosting

His control panel at https://one.metricloud.com/ is back online, though login doesn't work. Just need to be patient and give him a few more months. The billing seems to be working fine, I received my invoice today :)

• SnapeSnape Member

The lights still seem to be on at Apexy, but nobody's home. SSL cert is expired, all their (automated) e-mails go straight to spam folders due to misconfiguration, and the German node, at least, seems to have gone offline as of today.

• LESLES Member

Snape said: The lights still seem to be on at Apexy

They are on Autopilot. My recently classical "VPS DOWN" ticket took 3 days to be answered, definitely no option for me to renew there.

• Anyone know what's up with DeployFalcon? @shunny had it running pretty good. Page has been under maintenance for months now though.

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited July 2015

News on phase-7: dns servers resolving again, webserver working. But obviously kinda misconfigured. See yourself, phase-7.net

• hostingwizard_net said: 2) @Damian @ipxadam Node down since July 21st.

I haven't been part of IPXcore since May of 2014.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@hostingwizard_net said:
    1) XeepiHosting_Joe No progress. All down since July 13rd.
    2) Damian ipxadam Node down since July 21st.
    I would add both of them to the list, at least as unconfirmed.

My IPXCore box is up.

Bruce said: Confirmed DEADPOOL

[...]

NatVPS/32mb.club - salvaged by MyServerPlanet
    BlueVM - now owned by New Wave NetConnect LLC (aka ChicagoVPS) GoodHosting Heroicvps/Spinikr
    Neximweb - discontinued all their VPS plans
    [...]

I think you accidentally a few newlines there ;)

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2015

EDIT: Disregard, wrong thread.

• joepie91 said: My IPXCore box is up.

Mine too. It came back on August, 1st. No email, no annoucement, no ticket reply, no post here. In fact no communication at all.

OTH, the Xeepi node is still down.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited August 2015

@sleddog said:
    His control panel at https://one.metricloud.com/ is back online, though login doesn't work. Just need to be patient and give him a few more months. The billing seems to be working fine, I received my invoice today :)

Can still order stuff...

Thanked by 2FrankZ doghouch
  • It may be time to add ipsystemsltd.com to the list
    Website and client portal are offline.
    SolusVM is up but does not connect to node and my VPS is down.

• @FrankZ said:
    It may be time to add ipsystemsltd.com to the list
    Website and client portal are offline.
    SolusVM is up but does not connect to node and my VPS is down.

And IPs are pretty much no longer route-able. It gets dropped at the transit provider.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Hmm mines up I was ssh in it when I read your posts. No where as snappy as it normally was. I was experiencing massive lag issues.

• My VPS with IPSys is down as well. Phase-7 status still unchanged and website is just LiteSpeed 404 page.

• @FrankZ one down, two up. Any communication from @johnkoozle ?

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited August 2015

ClamHost Future deadpool List ?