Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cheap dedicated server in US - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cheap dedicated server in US

123457»

Comments

• MarkTurner said: $1/IP/month

Thank you.

• jsmithjsmith Member

@MarkTurner Can the above $348 annual double-ram be obtained in LA or preferably San Jose? If possible, what would be the steps/protocol/secrets to achieve goal with Delimeter? -Thanks

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited May 2015

@jsmith - the promo is Atlanta only. In California electricity/cooling costs are substantially higher than Atlanta.

There are 53 left as of 30 minutes ago.

Thanked by 1jsmith
  • jsmithjsmith Member

I don't see on Delimiters site where I can run ping or other benchmarks for Atlanta servers. Is there a way for a newb to run tests to see if latency is good for VOIP app?

• @jsmith - there isn't a looking glass. If you PM me the IP address I'll send you ping/traceroute from that site.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2015

@MarkTurner The annual deal is great, much better then expected. Might want to fix that.

• @FrankZ - LOL - thanks for letting me know.

• @MarkTurner,

I've also ordered a dedi box on 3rd of may. But still nothing. Even delimiter guys didn't answered my ticket asking when it will be provisioned.

• @sdglhm - 3rd May was a Sunday, the order would normally be reviewed today (Monday) but its a national holiday in the UK. So it will be reviewed tomorrow. Assuming the order is accepted then up to 3 business days from there for service delivery.

• FrankZ said: The annual deal is great, much better then expected. Might want to fix that.

Ha Ha. I'm gonna buy one too. Free Money

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2015

@MarkTurner - No problem, I figured I owed you one ;)
    @sdglhm - I just could not bring myself to click the "complete order" button

• MarkTurner said: 3rd May was a Sunday, the order would normally be reviewed today (Monday) but its a national holiday in the UK. So it will be reviewed tomorrow. Assuming the order is accepted then up to 3 business days from there for service delivery.

Thank you Mark. Your kind and neat replies are the thing that forces me to buy that Dedi