Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evoburst discussion - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Evoburst discussion

1235»

Comments

• vijaivijai Member

What's funny about the whole thing is that.. Not a single provider put a knife on customers throat and forced them to buy a service. You paid for it because you were tempted by the price tag. At the price you pay for.. reasonable downtime is acceptable. It is always best to talk to a provider and tell them how you really feel about their service rather than bringing them down like this. It is not required unless they completely disappear or act like a complete douche bag. I understand that there is a commitment to make irrespective of it being a 1$/year or 100$/year service. But y'all gotta at least act human and be reasonable instead of bashing them like this :/

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

I have no problems with my services from NanoVZ - I get downtime now and again, but for the price point I'm not making any complaints..

• I used the serial console to login using port 22, as my school network blocks my assigned ports. VPNs aren't allowed either.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    I used the serial console to login using port 22, as my school network blocks my assigned ports. VPNs aren't allowed either.

What location are you + what ports are allowed?

• According to uptimerobot.com, my LES with Evoburst has been up 100% (at 5 minute intervals) since I started the monitor on April 13....

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited May 2015

Los Angeles with the port range 11600 to 11620. (Sorry for the bad editing)

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Los Angeles with the port range 11600 to 11620. (Sorry for the bad editing)

what ports your school allow

• jbarrjbarr Member

I have 5 MegaVZ NAT'd VPS's in 5 locations and 1 BudgetVZ VPS in a 6th location. I get occasional Uptime Robot alerts from the Dusseldorf Germany and the Los Angeles locations, but don't get any other alerts for the 4 other locations unless I specifically take a node down.

• @Tom web server ports (80, 443), port 22, and 8443 for WI-FI logins.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Tom web server ports (80, 443), port 22, and 8443 for WI-FI logins.

You want me to give you some custom ports from another IP in same DC?

• I'd love that. But, is there a cover charge?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

@FlamesRunner If you have another vps with normal ipv4, then, you could use that as proxy to gain ssh access to the NAT vps you have.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner