Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodhosting BHS1 down. - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Goodhosting BHS1 down.

Comments

• The pages were online just yesterday however Chicago and Canada locations been down for long time.

• @KuJoe said:
    I guess running a business was cutting into his vacation time.

And he was more interested in Holidays than providing support to his customers.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@ricardo said:

It's only resting!

• The website and client portal is back online. But so far no responses yet.

• rokokrokok Member

RIP Nebula is shutting down

• @rokok said:
    RIP Nebula is shutting down

Did he get a news letter out?

• @rokok @MSPNick Can you guys pm me this news letter?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

comXyz said: @rokok @MSPNick Can you guys pm me this news letter?

... You could also share with the rest of us too :p

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Hey

I'm wondering if you guys got one haha

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ATHKATHK Member

Still offline.. @goodhosting are you going to answer me at all?

• rokokrokok Member

Offline offline offline why don't you guys just move on no matter what you called him nice guy or whatsoever

its definitely notgoodhosting.co

Thanked by 44n0nx netomx aglodek earl
  • ATHKATHK Member
    edited April 2015

@rokok said:
    Offline offline offline why don't you guys just move on no matter what you called him nice guy or whatsoever

its definitely notgoodhosting.co

Not the point, the guy won't even respond to anything..

I plan on keeping this going for as long as possible just to prove that he may not be that "nice" guy anymore.

[EDIT] Ideally, if you don't like the post, don't read it.

Thanked by 1ricardo
  • Yes, it's really went from nice guy with perhaps a few inadequacies in the service to... being terrible.

Of course, with these one man shows you never know whether something major happened in his life that prevents him from replying.

From the pragmatic 'i need hosting' angle, indeed, not an adequate host.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

Well if his company really does not exist anymore, maybe you should just charge back your money, file a police report and be done with it.

ATHK said: [EDIT] Ideally, if you don't like the post, don't read it.

Then why read rokok's post?

• ATHKATHK Member

@4n0nx said:
    Well if his company really does not exist anymore, maybe you should just charge back your money, file a police report and be done with it.

I have no idea about that.

Then why read rokok's post?

Because he replied to my topic?

• @ATHK said:
    [EDIT] Ideally, if you don't like the post, don't read it.

How do you know if you like a post or not without reading it? /troll

Thanked by 34n0nx FrankZ earl
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Really sad to see this happening. I had two instances which were fully paid for a year, now they're simply gone.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

So my GoodHosting VPS has been unusable for weeks now, but the IP always responded to ping making me hope there was a slight chance my VPS would work one day.

Today I requested a refund because none of my tickets I've opened since day one have ever been replied to leading me to believe the owner has abandoned the company all together. So minutes after I submit my refund request my IP stops pinging and instead of being greeted with IO blocking alerts in the VNC console I only see a blank screen now and the console is unable to complete the "handshake".

I really really really hope this is a coincidence because if not, it means somebody is watching their help desk but only for the purpose of terminating services if somebody gets upset.

Thanked by 4MikePT comXyz 4n0nx Pwner

@KuJoe said:
    So my GoodHosting VPS has been unusable for weeks now, but the IP always responded to ping making me hope there was a slight chance my VPS would work one day.

Today I requested a refund because none of my tickets I've opened since day one have ever been replied to leading me to believe the owner has abandoned the company all together. So minutes after I submit my refund request my IP stops pinging and instead of being greeted with IO blocking alerts in the VNC console I only see a blank screen now and the console is unable to complete the "handshake".

I really really really hope this is a coincidence because if not, it means somebody is watching their help desk but only for the purpose of terminating services if somebody gets upset.

Reminds me that I should request a refund as well.

• @GoodHosting are you alive or dead?

• @nightowl if what @KuJoe is true, GoodHosting is still around.

According to @GoodHosting 's profile: Last Active April 4

So he has been ignoring everyone.

• ATHKATHK Member

@MrGeneral said:
    According to GoodHosting 's profile: Last Active April 4

So he has been ignoring everyone.

On here and through every other method..

@ATHK said:
    On here and through every other method..

Correct. Basically, I no longer think he's a nice guy. I purchased two instances there, although cheap, I only used it for a few months and had terrible downtime, so it wasn't cheap at all.

• ATHKATHK Member

@MrGeneral said:

Basically I've come to the conclusion that he's either dead, given up or just a complete twat who wants money for nothing and moose's for free.

I just want an answer through the methods he provides his customers, but obviously that's way to much to ask.

Thanked by 1earl

@ATHK said:
    I just want an answer through the methods he provides his customers, but obviously that's way to much to ask.

Honestly, I'm starting to think that many folks purchased his services for a year, as I did myself, and had only a few months of service, therefore, he may have just ran out with his pockets full of money :P

• @ATHK said:

Me too, but seems like he read all the messages, and just ignored them.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MrGeneral said:

God dam it. What a way. I've been trying to contact him for like ever. He just doesn't reply at all

Thanked by 1MikePT

@MSPNick said:
    God dam it. What a way. I've been trying to contact him for like ever. He just doesn't reply at all

Well he reads LET, his activity on his profile shows it, at least he comes here, I'm sure he reads our replies. My experience with his service was terrible, despite the good talking of him, he's not that nice guy.