Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greenvaluehost - the worst VPS service in the world - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Greenvaluehost - the worst VPS service in the world

12346»

Comments

• @NeoGen said:

hahahahahahahahaha

• @GVH_Eric said:
    drserver The FR report has been gone for days now. I don't know who put it up, but since I couldn't confirm or deny it's accuracy, I took it down.

Surely there should be an internal investigation to find out which one of your employees did this, so they can be disciplined?

Thanked by 2MannDude Pwner
  • 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited January 2015

@Nekki said:
    Surely there should be an internal investigation to find out which one of your employees did this, so they can be disciplined?

Hehe, disciplined.

Edit: Get it, because they're all kids and kids get disciplined by their pare- oh, never mind.

Thanked by 2ATHK Pwner
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Nekki said: Surely there should be an internal investigation to find out which one of your employees did this, so they can be disciplined?

I'd rather they contacted all of the people who had their passports, drivers licenses and credit card scans leaked and made public first.

Just my $0.02

Thanked by 2Lee MattKC
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2015

@Nekki said:

Ha! And again, the image fits:

^ GVH Technician (Level 3, Tier 1, non-outsourced, native english speaker) waiting for disciplining.

Thanked by 2NeoGen lukesUbuntu
  • No investigation needed, it's trademark Jon throwing another temper tantrum. Perhaps Harzem needs to block GVH from using FR to carry out their personal vendettas.

• This guy.. comedian.