Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greenvaluehost - the worst VPS service in the world
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Greenvaluehost - the worst VPS service in the world

My VPS is suspended without any reasonable cause.
It's about 2 days and the staff from Greenvaluehost is unwilling to unsuspend my vps.
If problem still exists, I will cancel this service right away.
Of course I have open ticket there but no one respond me promptly, that's it.

Comments

• Rofl.... try research over LET before going for service. You will see alot of very "GOOD" review for them

• Please can you provide a screenshot of your unanswered ticket, either in the thread or to me directly. I'd just like to verify that you are indeed a GVH customer with a legitimate issue.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2015

@laputa said:
    It's about 2 days and the staff from Greenvaluehost is unwilling to unsuspend my vps.

Buying anything from GVH is your own fault. You could have known better with just a tiny amount of research. Therefore:

And do not listen to Nekki. He is bribed by GVH.

• @Nekki said:
    Please can you provide a screenshot of your unanswered ticket, either in the thread or to me directly. I'd just like to verify that you are indeed a GVH customer with a legitimate issue.

just PMed.

• @laputa said:

You seen WHT recently?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    Please can you provide a screenshot of your unanswered ticket, either in the thread or to me directly. I'd just like to verify that you are indeed a GVH customer with a legitimate issue.

At this point I half expect that they aim for bad LET reviews as a form of advertisement. Name repetition or something? Lol

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @Jar said:
    At this point I half expect that they aim for bad LET reviews as a form of advertisement. Name repetition or something? Lol

Ever since Mr mc nugget (or whoever nekki calls him) got banned there has been hundreds of bad reviews all over the tinterwebs

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited January 2015

Expect many angry LET members to come here and tell you how you shouldn't talk about GVH whilst bumping this GVH thread themselves.

P.S. NUGGETS!

Thanked by 1wych
  • @MSPNick said:
    You seen WHT recently?

@Amitz said:
    And do not listen to Nekki. He is bribed by GVH.

It is not a problem if he is bribed by GVH or not.
    I just cancel the service and post comments on other reviews site to turn GVH's rating down, that's it.

• @kcaj trusts his VPS needs with a GVH reseller account.

• @laputa said:

They are getting hundreds of bad reviews every single day.

Jon is turning away business at the moment....

• Where the fuck did that bribe quote come from?

Thanked by 2ATHK netomx
  • @Nekki said:
    Where the fuck did that bribe quote come from?

No one invite you to the cluster? :-)

Thanked by 3ATHK Nekki TheKiller
  • 0xdragon said: Cool story.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2015

@Nekki said:
    Where the fuck did that bribe quote come from?

Thanked by 2J1021 comXyz
  • @laputa - If you really care about your peace take a serious host. @RyanARP / Catalyst host is great for personal peace.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • my buffalo server rebooted yesterday and doing a quick bench test on the east coast servers i get good downloads over 80mb/s but 10mb/s upload and the latency is really good. server has to be oversold bad. for months in ssh it lagged so much it took forever to type any thing in ssh. Since i signed up they rebooted the server like 10 times or more. When i wrote a ticket they responded saying we are busy please open a ticket in a emergency.

also at least the techs could do is email a warning about a reboot or schedule one i mean this is not your home computer. not a professional run service.

I'm done with this one going to get another vps on eaat coaat and use this as a backup cuz it's crap.

• Hmm forgot the link of GVH meme

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • I remember they suspended my account because of my bad english lol. It was before 5-6 months i think. Ill post the screenshot if i can still login there.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited January 2015

@BuyAds said:
    I remember they suspended my account because of my bad english lol. It was before 5-6 months i think. Ill post the screenshot if i can still login there.

That's extremely bad! I can't believe that!!

More over. Google have a good translating tool that they should've attempted to use.

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member
    edited January 2015

just got logged in lol:

Here is the full screen link: http://s21.postimg.org/3yzugkqo7/gvh.png

• @BuyAds said:

What did you do? Just curious to know.

• Just wanted to be enabled wget man thats all lol.

http://s27.postimg.org/g2d0wstkz/gvh.png

• lol @ President of Operations

• We should really compile a list of Crackpot-Jon's titles

• @BuyAds said:
    Just wanted to be enabled wget man thats all lol.

http://s27.postimg.org/g2d0wstkz/gvh.png

Lol

• @BuyAds said:

This is really hilarious..

• The offer that I have purchased was fully managed!

Thanked by 1ATHK