Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• WootWootWootWoot Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Hi. Francis from Heymman Servers (affordable, high end dedicated servers).

• BranninBrannin Member

Hi, long time lurker first time poster /me wave

• WootWoot said: Hi. Francis from Heymman Servers (affordable, high end dedicated servers).

>

Brannin said: Hi, long time lurker first time poster /me wave

>

Welcome to LET! :D

• Hello Guys i'm Robin and I was born and raised in France from a French/Moroccan family and moved over to the U.S.A as a teenager now residing in sunny Florida! I am try lingual (French/English/Spanish) so if you want to talk feel free to hit me up! :)

• zrunnerzrunner Member

Hi, It's me and this is kanye

• melunmelun Member

Hello, guys. I'm a college student. And my major is CS. I love programming. Nice to meet you guys.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited May 2016

@TropiHost said:
    Hello Guys i'm Robin and I was born and raised in France from a French/Moroccan family and moved over to the U.S.A as a teenager now residing in sunny Florida! I am try lingual (French/English/Spanish) so if you want to talk feel free to hit me up! :)

Bienvenue chez LET! J'espère que tu aimes la Floride et ton nouvelle maison. Ou j'habite, il fait même pas 15 degrés encore et nous sommes seulement quelques semaines avant le mois de juin :(

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

Hello LET,

I represent MivoCloud (https://www.mivocloud.com). We are an IaaS Provider and want to promote our Simple Cloud Hosting. We also do provide Dedicated Servers and Shared Hosting. Our services are not the cheapest, but we provide a professional and fast support.

• Hi!
    My name is Sven and I recently got in touch with VPS servers and then with Low End Boxes. I still have a lot to learn and I love reading LET. The idea of having a little server somewhere in the world that is able to the things I tell it to do is awesome.

• Hello Everyone.

This is Adnan from HostRush. We're a hosting provider out of Buffalo, NY.

Looking forward to connecting with individuals of similar interest.

• CartmanCartman Member
    edited May 2016

Hi Guys.

• Hi,

I am Davide from IT, I work in IT.

Regards,
    Ex-lurker

• rokokrokok Member

@MivoCloud said:
    Hello LET,

Welcome, looking forward your Moldova cloud within LE price :wink:

• trabiatrabia Member

Heya there!

there have been quite some discussions about us on LET in the past years, we also do have an account here for some time but never actually were active. Looking into changing that.

Have a great one!

Cheers,
    Sven

• NancyVPSNancyVPS Member
    edited June 2016

Nancy, My father/mother left me at age of 17 but I talk to them on weekends and spend my summer with my parents.

I live alone in a house of mah mother I live in many city and country n don't have a job.

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

Hi, my name is Wagner I am from Miami, Florida and I came from the stone age /360 to the 21st century

• Hello everyone!
    I am new here. I think all of you are very friendly and helpful.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

We're not.

• GooNzzGooNzz Member

Hello, how are you?
    It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry
    I hope that you're well
    Did you ever make it out of that town
    Where nothing ever happened?
    It's no secret
    That the both of us are running out of time

:3

• Hello and Goodbye.

• Hello and welcome to the Lowend Community full of angry old men (no names) and nice people like me :)

• AmitzAmitz Member

Merged with the (un-)official introduction thread.

• Hi folks, I'm Steve.

I came for the offers, but got sucked in by the drama.

• raynorraynor Member

Hello!
    I'm Aleksey from Moscow (nearby), Russian Federation.
    Skilled web-developer, DevOps engineer and budget dedicated servers fan ;)
    This is great forum, I learned a lot about hosting providers from EU/USA.

• miamiconsultantmiamiconsultant Member, Patron Provider

I'm William, I build datacenters mostly, but also do some other things. I usually come here for music suggestions and hope to do more in the future.

• Hello from Switzerland, Lausanne. Working in hosting business for more than 10y now.

• @UKTyler said:
    Hi folks, I'm Steve.

I came for the offers, but got sucked in by the drama.

The drama here is crap now - don't expect any quality until Johnny Nuggets comes back

• TaoronTaoron Member

Hi! I am new to the forums but not the industry-- actually been in the hosting industry since 2002. I hope to make many new friends, customers and meet other business professionals. I look forward to my time that I will be spending here in the community and feel free to ask any questions of me! I will definitely help as I can as well!

• How many times I need to introduce myself in different way? official introduction, unofficial introduction, private introduction, secret introduction, VIP Introduction.

• @NancyVPS said:
    How many times I need to introduce myself in different way? official introduction, unofficial introduction, private introduction, secret introduction, VIP Introduction.

Delete your account.