Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• sqliksqlik Member

Hello all of you wonderful people. I am extremely excited to start a new adventure as a member of your community.

• SolidxGamingSolidxGaming Member
    edited April 2016

Hello LET Community, my name is solid and I'm in charge of The SolidxGaming Community (solidxgaming.com). I hope to make some new friends here and build a community of my own this year. My Name is AJ Hernandez and need help with my community for coding and moderating the forums. Skype: Gen SolidxGaming if you want to reach me here or Notify me on This Community.

• Hello fellow LowEnders. I'm Jim, I've been doing the sport of Low End Boxes since 2012. At some point I had more than 10 boxes, but now I reduced them to a small number of 2 VPSes, one Raspberry Pi (self-hosted at my home), and testing various hourly-billed providers.

• Hello, Am new here but definitely not new to the Industry. I have been a server admin for over 10 years now and I most definitely will be useful to this forum. I am glad to have joined LET

• Hello!

I'm join to LET in April last year. But I will participate in the forum now.

Rui | Portugal

I live see football, tech and drink a good beer :-)

Have a nice day

• Hello everyone, my name is Marc. I'm from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I'm the owner of hostkoi.com

I've been a LET lurker for years but been a member here a little over a year now.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here :)

• greeting from Algeria I'm Mohamed a Web Developer working on real-time GPS tracking server and planning to start my own company (Agilance)soon I hope

• Hi! I am Olga, I am interested in hosting, web design and yoga. I work as manager in https://hyperhost.ua/en/

Hice to meet you=)

• Hello Friends.

My name is Dominic Millard i represent web hosting company CubosHost.

Main directions of CubosHost:

Cloud VPS - cheap and reliable KVM virtual servers.

Cloud Hosting - powerfull cPanel+CloudLinux.

Dedicated servers for web professionals.

• Hi, I am Alex from Bucharest, co-founder @Zonerhost. I am an IT passionate looking for constant ways to improve what I do and I hope I will find that here.
    I like people more than chicken :)

• hello! im alex and i dont care a sh*t this thread

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • DrBlue, to your service interested in web hosting and I like techy stuff

• TNAHostingTNAHosting Member, Patron Provider

Hello all! I'm Andrew with TNAHosting. Long time lurker, finally joining the community.

• @TNAHosting said:
    Hello all! I'm Andrew with TNAHosting. Long time lurker, finally joining the community.

Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay :)

Thanked by 1TNAHosting
  • DaveMateDaveMate Member
    edited April 2016

Welcome to the forum mate! Im brand new here also :O haha

Follow the rules and make sure to help others also and you will be fine :)

• I am a well experienced server administrator and manage 4 locations in various countries, in my spare time I like to go for walks and listen to music

• drendren Member
    edited April 2016

Hi I'm dren, just getting my feet wet here at LET. I live in NH USA up in the lakes region, and fancy myself an amateur systems engineer. There are too many experts out there, I have about 15 years of experience. I run a small host at recompiled.net, I like to find my clients ways to get more for less. I also enjoy tea, gaming and hiking.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

NZ is best country, just saying. Also, Hi ;)

• Hello. i'm Ramon from Bengkulu, Indonesia :D

• VondelphiaVondelphia Member
    edited May 2016

Hello from Philadelphia, USA!

So far LET has been a great bookmark and experience.

• Hello, Im from the UK | Studied computer science & Networking | Love travelling and meeting new people

• jsajsa Member

Hi there, LET! I'm a web dev in the UK making web apps and other projects, many designed to run on low-end web browsers like those of the Nintendo DS console line. (Currently own a DSi and New3DS)

• Hey Guys......I have started a new hosting platform LIVEINHOST exclusively for UK customers.

• ATXdotHostingATXdotHosting Member
    edited May 2016

Hi All, I'm Nathan from Austin, TX. I have been working in the hosting industry for many years doing support for several different hosts that are now under EIG, but my colleague and I have decided to start something of our own! I have been a lurker of the forums since about 2013 and really enjoy the content published here. We hope to be more active soon!

Thanked by 1Foul
  • @Vondelphia said:

Hello from Philadelphia, USA!

So far LET has been a great bookmark and experience.

Welcome! Greetings from Canada :)

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • Hİ,

I'm from Turkey. Thank you.

• Hello, how you doing? I am a digital manager intern at a hosting company, So you might understand why i am here, I like A.C. , Because it is really Hot in India, Jaipur.

• Hello LET,

My name is Daniel, I'm from Romania and I represent the ShockVPS company.
    I used this forum for a lot of times and I love it, so I decided to introduce myself.

• Hello I Am SpecialRDP Owner
    Nice To Meet You all

• Nice to meet you