Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 21
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• Hello guys, my name is lamron (normal spelled backwards). I'm from Chicago. Hint: Lamron is a street going through Chicago gang lands.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

welcome to LET @lamron normal !

• Hello everyone! I am a web developer and server administrator. I've been lurking on LET and LEB for a number of years. I previously helped a web design firm I worked for launch a web hosting company in 2008-2010 and the company was bought out shortly after.
    I'm comptia certified and have worked for a number of different tech firms both large and small.
    I've been self employed now since 2012 and just recently launched my own web hosting company.

• HalfEatenPie said: I"m south Korean, stop asking me that.

thanks for clarify, we can close the thread now.

• corpus said: corpus from Greece. No one else here from greece ?

send some pics of parthenon

• I'm from Kazakhstan. I like you. I like sex, it's nice.

Thanked by 3Amitz kaflo Darwin
  • Hi, this is K from Mauritius. Long live LET and the individuals behind this wonderful craft :)

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Welcome to LET @keshwarsingh and borat lol @Gulf

• Hello, i am from indonesia

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@cyberhostservice said:
    Hello, i am from indonesia

Hello, and thank you for increasing your postcount again.

• Hi, Irfan Anis from CARTZLink.com, country is Pakistan, loves every part pf my country and consider this as one of the best places for living on earth. Loves to do trade but currently linked with services industry and providing I. T. services to our customers.

• Hi, I am TC here. just sign up and want to say Hi Everyone. Have a nice day. I was extremely surprise with the price listed in LowEndTalk. Just wanted to share my experience after I have using the VPS server bought here.

• Hello there, I like gaming and football!

• Hello all

• @TableHosting said:
    Hello all

10/10

• Hey, hope you're all good today. I'm new here.
    Andrew.

• hello

• Hello all, we are a provider that deliver quality VPS based on OpenVZ or KVM virtualization technology, for now only in USA locations, in the future maybe other countries too

• Hello LET, we're introducing ourselves to the community today. We hope to be part of the community and help some fellow members to get themselves quality hosting around.
    See you around :)

• I jumped in this morning because of the outage at Delimiter (https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/74687/delimiter-major-packet-loss-in-atlanta/p1). I run three servers, one cheap dedicated on Delimiter, two virtual ones on Rocket.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2016

I am the one who knocks :)
    Aside from that I guess I am just your average ambitious server hoster/coder :P

• Hello everyone My name is Jurgen and i am from Germany. I am constantly looking for dedicated VPN and proxy deals.

• Hello!

Sid here from London. I am an aspiring web host. I hope to learn a lot here.

• @kamperone said:
    Hello everyone My name is Jurgen and i am from Germany. I am constantly looking for dedicated VPN and proxy deals.

Welcome to the community! :)

@Sid said:
    Hello!

Hi Sid, also from the UK here. Welcome to the community!

Thanked by 2kamperone BSA
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@Sid said:
    Hello!

Hello Sid, from just over the boarder in Hertfordshire :P

Thanked by 1BSA
  • @austenite @hawc thank you for welcoming me. Are you aware of any meet ups?

• @Sid said:
    austenite hawc thank you for welcoming me. Are you aware of any meet ups?

Not that I know of, that would be awesome though!

• edited February 2016

Hey,

Marketing and Sales Manager | Hosting and Servers | Wannabe Techie | Dedicated Servers | VPS | WebHosting | Proxies | Wordpress Master

Power Up Hosting, Inc

poweruphosting.com

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@SSG_PowerUpHosting said:
    Hey,

Marketing and Sales Manager | Hosting and Servers | Wannabe Techie | Dedicated Servers | VPS | WebHosting | Proxies | Wordpress Master

Power Up Hosting, Inc

poweruphosting.com

Hi noob! :p

You'll have a lot to learn here...

• Hello,
    I'm Razib Ahsan. I am from Bangladesh.
    I also love chicken :P