Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 22
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• Hello... All...

I'm dooo.... ... some lazy and old but not bastards...

from Indonesia....

• @MrGeneral said:

@MrGeneral said:

Thanks Professor. Hope you can teach me enough as you are the champion of running online forums and done great in life out of online forums. I am obliged to learn from you. :)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited February 2016

@SSG_PowerUpHosting said:
    Thanks Professor. Hope you can teach me enough as you are the champion of running online forums and done great in life out of online forums. I am obliged to learn from you. :)

No no no. I hope to learn from you, and I promise I won't sue you, otherwise, even if I wun in the court, I'll have to pay you. That's what youe ToS say.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • Hola LET! I'm one of the few representatives of FreeVPS Directory & Discussion. Join to share some knowledge by helping people with their issues and other interests :) .

• VpsClubNetVpsClubNet Member
    edited February 2016

Hello LET,

I am from Asia, and working as PRO/Advertising Manager for VPSclub. I just have joined LET community to be a part of it, and to promote our host by presenting some good offers.

Hope to have a good time over here.

Regards.

• d2itsmed2itsme Member
    edited February 2016

i should be posting on this first, call me Dera from Asia , feeling helpful through LET so many information i get it, and still keep my reference to choose my candidate hosting.

• Hey folks,
    Bitkumo here - we are a VPS provider aiming to cut costs by removing the standard support offering. Given this, we are looking for techies/admins/developers/etc to try out our platform.

• DedicatedPiDedicatedPi Member
    edited February 2016

Good afternoon, everyone!

I'm getting a tiny startup going (Raspberry Pi Colo & Raspberry Pi Dedicated Servers) and LET seemed like a great place to get talking about it.

The idea is strictly modest RPi hosting in a Canadian datacenter. I've secured costs from the datacenter. I won't be offering the lowest prices on this, but I'm hoping there's a market for it. I have the preliminary information sorted out.

Since this is the ground level, I'm hoping to get some interested (and interesting), reliable people involved right out of the gate.

Certainly not a new idea, but something a little different anyhow. The service will be geared towards those who can help themselves (techies) and who want to run their own hardware at VPS prices.

Anyway, happy to be here :)

DedicatedPi

• Hey, I'm Owen.
    I'm new to LET but I know a few things subject of this website.
    I'm a mature student that has alot of spare time so I thought lets try something new!
    I like to work / review websites, work with computers and such.

• Hello, my name is Owen.
    I have a passion for computers general, I like to spend my time learning new things and tinkering with computer systems. I have done this since I was a child haven't got bored since. I live in the UK, Southern England.

• AdvertzoneAdvertzone Member
    edited February 2016

Hello I am Cet. From london, U.K.. Was looking advice to sell my Website And Google search brought me here

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Advertzone said:

Yeah, not really sure if you can post that here... anyway, welcome... I guess...

• Sorry all I didn't mean to send spam

• Hello all,

I'm in the market for a VPS and since I was ending up on this site I thought I'd make an account.

From what I've seen, great stuff and great people.

• Hello everyone. I am really new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone here. Hope to see all of you guys around the forum.

• Hi All, DC from New Zealand. I landed here after looking around for a VPS or two to provide some persistent services for home and personal use. Thanks to the community for providing some great info and discussion on this site!

• webiswebis Member

Hello to you all in the lowendtalk community.
    I am from Oporto, Portugal and i have been on the web hosting industry since 1998.
    Through this 18 years i have worked with advertising, web hosting and search engine optimization.
    From what I read in the LowEndTalk Rules and Guidelines i see that this forum is specialized in premium lowcost hosting deals.
    How come the services offered can so cheap?
    I will check in the next days.

• Hello,there.I am Thomas.I am glad to be part of low end talk.it is awesome place to discuss hosting and website.i suppose i will enjoy here,and love here.

• HydronHostingHydronHosting Member
    edited March 2016

Hello LET,

I am representing HydronHosting. I am here to be a part of the community and promote our offers here.

I hope you are all doing good today.

Regards.

• greeting from USA.Hello,there.nice to meet you.

• Hello :) I'm Flavio and I'm from São Paulo/Brazil. I need help to choose a fast and low cost vps to use with forex.

• TibiC, Romania, from AdNet, Data Center services provider in two cities. The whole range: hosting, virtual servers, dedicated servers, DDoS protection. I like to go in Innsbruck as much as possible, have a cold one in front of the Golden Roof. All the best to you all!

• @Wise_Owen said:
    Hey, I'm Owen.
    I'm new to LET but I know a few things subject of this website.
    I'm a mature student that has alot of spare time so I thought lets try something new!
    I like to work / review websites, work with computers and such.

Welcome to the forum Owen, I'm sure you'll find the forum a great resource.

@GlideServers said:
    Hello, my name is Owen.
    I have a passion for computers general, I like to spend my time learning new things and tinkering with computer systems. I have done this since I was a child haven't got bored since. I live in the UK, Southern England.

Hi @GlideServers, welcome to the community! Also from the UK here, looking forward to some of your posts!

@andrewcz said:
    Hello all,

I'm in the market for a VPS and since I was ending up on this site I thought I'd make an account.

From what I've seen, great stuff and great people.

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. Many offers are posted everyday, I'm sure you'll find something!

@vladstafford said:
    Hello everyone. I am really new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone here. Hope to see all of you guys around the forum.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay :)

• vdedivdedi Member

Hello All! My name is Dedi from Indonesia. I hope I can be part of this community.

• GBIGBI Member, Host Rep

Hello, I am Mark from the UK. I enjoy all things servers and hosting. Looking to share my knowledge here and of course learn more as well.

• I am enomyn from Malaysia.

• @ABCV said:
    Hello, I am Mark from the UK. I enjoy all things servers and hosting. Looking to share my knowledge here and of course learn more as well.

Welcome to forum Mark, I'm also from the UK. Enjoy your stay here!

Thanked by 1GBI
  • I'm Paras, from New Jersey. Contrary to stereotypes I rarely visit the shore. I prefer my memes dank, and my pepes ultra-rare.

• Hey everyone, this is the official account of Clouduru. We are a multicultural team, mostly from The Netherlands.

Enjoy April Fools' Day!

• Hi,

I'm Jin, the owner of zenith-hosting.com

Planning to advertise on LET shortly with my servers.

I'm an entrepreneur and i love making decisions ( yeah a weird side of mine )