Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• Hi there, my name is Richard Head, but friends just call me Dick. I am sure I'll have some fun with you guys and am here to learn, support others and have a good laugh from time to time.

• Please don't lose your Head in this place as some people can be Dicks from time to time.

RichardHead said: Richard Head, but friends just call me Dick

• hi,my name is jack wu,
    I live in china, i'm a maths teacher

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

Never really introduced myself I am Kalon Benton owner and operator of IgniteServers, I am 24. I am on my second year of Computer Science Major and Business Minor at University of Texas Arlington. I enjoy reading and writing poetry and most of all working on innovative mechanical projects. I have no life and I am a geek pretty much at my desk 17 hours a day when I am not in class or studying. I love helping folks out and chatting with friends. Pretty much the 10 second read rundown of my life.

Happy reading

Regards

Kalon Benton

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Hello I'm Mh Mehedi from Bangladesh.

• Hello :) i'm from Germany and i like Cheap KVM Servers :)

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • @xm3n1 said:
    Hello :) i'm from Germany and i like Cheap KVM Servers :)

Who doesn't?

• Hai, I'm from Singapore :)

• I'm Zeb McCorkle, a high schooler Linux and Node.js guru.

• Hi, I'm Jonah Aragon and I'm a smallish web hosting provider at MCweb.us.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@RichardHead said:
    Hi there, my name is Richard Head, but friends just call me Dick. I am sure I'll have some fun with you guys and am here to learn, support others and have a good laugh from time to time.

Welcome. Is it bad I can see the innuendo already. :P

Enjoy your stay here

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

Hi, there. IIRC, I used to have an account with LET with this same username. I got deleted for some reason, maybe it is that I haven't logged in for a long time.

Anyway, managed to get an account again. I like to find and test different services, it is just interesting.

I'm also a web developer, welcome to my blog: leeeric.com

• I'm IceCream, hi.

• Hi @jonah @ericls @IceCream Welcome you'll to the LET :)

• teknolaizteknolaiz Member
    edited November 2015

@simonindia said:
    Hi @IceCream Welcome you'll to the LET :)

You really buy it? hehe XD He is here since 2013.

@IceCream I'd like a bubble gum ice please.

• Sorry, chocolate-strawberry flavour only.

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited November 2015

I didn't know that and he seems to introduce everywhere it would be rude to ignore him

• Hi, i'm from the netherlands

• Hello Everyone,

I am Tonmoy Ajize owner and operator of HOSTBD24, I am 21 years old. I am from BANGLADESH , the perfect place in the whole world to enjoy the beauty of green beautiful nature. I Just Finished My Higher Secondary Certificate Course and 3 years of Outsourcing Career. I love working on innovative and latest tech projects. I spend almost 19/20 hours a day in my office with my team. In 3 Years of Outsourcing Career I learned a lot about web hosting and servers , so took a decision to provide it locally and globally.

Thanks For Reading :)

Regards,
    Tonmoy Ajize

• Never got to introducing myself... I'm Aaron and currently live in Canada. I love technology, so basically, I'm a tech nerd :)

• ??????

• Hello, I am Joe.

Thanked by 1Wolf
  • Hi, I'm hhnever. Nice to meet you guys!

• Hello, I'm Mike, and I live in Chicago, IL. Happy to be here. Let the games begin!

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

I just realised I never introduced myself. Hello! Harry here, living in a small town not that far north of London. Interested in Debian and Virtualization. Unfortunately I do use Windows server through.

Leant a lot through the forums here, and met a few nice people, as well as some awesome hosts here.

Long may it continue.

• im a stormtrooper. ill never reveal my serial number. im here for the great community experience away from my brothers.

• @hosler said:
    im a stormtrooper. ill never reveal my serial number. im here for the great community experience away from my brothers.

@hawc said:
    I just realised I never introduced myself. Hello! Harry here, living in a small town not that far north of London. Interested in Debian and Virtualization. Unfortunately I do use Windows server through.

Leant a lot through the forums here, and met a few nice people, as well as some awesome hosts here.

Long may it continue.

@Joe2 said:
    Hello, I am Joe.

@LuRo60 said:
    ??????

@doghouch said:
    Never got to introducing myself... I'm Aaron and currently live in Canada. I love technology, so basically, I'm a tech nerd :)

@HOSTBD24 said:
    Hello Everyone,

I am Tonmoy Ajize owner and operator of HOSTBD24, I am 21 years old. I am from BANGLADESH , the perfect place in the whole world to enjoy the beauty of green beautiful nature. I Just Finished My Higher Secondary Certificate Course and 3 years of Outsourcing Career. I love working on innovative and latest tech projects. I spend almost 19/20 hours a day in my office with my team. In 3 Years of Outsourcing Career I learned a lot about web hosting and servers , so took a decision to provide it locally and globally.

Thanks For Reading :)

Regards,
    Tonmoy Ajize

hello guys I welcome you all to the LET (lowendtalk)

if any of you are provider of some sort pls get in contact with our amazing& Super moderator @jarland and get a PROVIDER tag

and guys pls read the the rules

Happy hosting and have great day

Thanked by 1jar
  • Welcome to lowendtalk. Happy to see you here.

simonindia said: I'm new here.

Thanked by 1simonindia