Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPXCore - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPXCore

Comments

• Looks good

• Looks good; Damian, what was the root cause?

• DamianDamian Member

@eastonch said: what was the root cause?

Not sure yet, I asked and they responded that they're still investigating

• DamianDamian Member

Responded with: "It doesn't look to have been anything on your side. It may have been our upstream here"

I'm just glad it wasn't something that we did or directed towards us :)

• :D Functioning h/w is good, but only with functioning network :]

• RobertRobert Member

@Damian that 26 cents calculation is not fair looking at the beating any of your customer has > > taken.
    For situations like this when servers were off for a week, regular calculations cannot be applied.

You've got to be kidding? what would you like? A pint of Damian's blood perhaps? None of us deserve any compensation because it's a 50 CENT VPS! It was down for a few days, it's back up now and lets face it we've already had more value from it than we paid.

• TaylorTaylor Member

@Robert said: None of us deserve any compensation because it's a 50 CENT VPS!

Not relevant IMO, it should be offered even though many will not accept it.

• RobertRobert Member

compensation has been offered.

• TaylorTaylor Member

@Robert said: compensation has been offered.

>

Compensation has been declined.

• @Taylor said: Compensation has been declined.

So everyone is happy now.

• TazTaz Member

@qtriangle said: @Damian that 26 cents calculation is not fair looking at the beating any of your customer has taken.

For situations like this when servers were off for a week, regular calculations cannot be applied.

• @qrtriangle I hope you're not mis-understanding...

Half of our month VPS cost of a 32MB Server is offered. What, you expect free cash?

You realise that people who're paying $10/month or whatever will be getting more than us, because they pay for more, and are losing more cash:time...

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Is this the longest thread now?

• @jcaleb said: Is this the longest thread now?

Not quite. WHMCS Hacked has 778 to this thread's 721.. we just need to string this out a bit longer. Time for a thread derailment?

Thanked by 2jcaleb tux
  • TaylorTaylor Member

@jcaleb said: Is this the longest thread now?

>

I don't quite think so yet.

• TaylorTaylor Member

@Taylor said: I don't quite think so yet.

>

No its not.

• TaylorTaylor Member

@Taylor said: No its not.

>

If IPX core have another long downtime period it might just make it.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • DamianDamian Member

Intentional/group derailment will prevent me from being able to announce new resources levels for plans. Which will happen whenever @phxadam gets the monitoring server to Buffalo. So direct your rage at him...

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • Dear @phxadam.

Why do you taunt us so? We only wished to make a longer IPXCore thread. We did not intentionally mean to anger the mighty science god of science or defy the laws of murphy. Please help us in our fight for world domi- i mean longest thread on LET.

Lovingly,

The Other Half of a Pie

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • DamianDamian Member

Another resource needed is access to our current bandwidth usage on percentile, since we're on a commit. @CVPS_Chris is the person to direct rage to there.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

@Damian said: Intentional/group derailment will prevent me from being able to announce new resources levels for plans.

These are mostly bandwidth? or others?

• DamianDamian Member

@jcaleb said: These are mostly bandwidth? or others?

Monthly transfer for sure, plus probably disk space, since we have a whole lot of unused disk space.

CPUs are uncapped, and ram is what drives plan concepts in VPS hosting, so those two will probably remain the same.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I will not derail this thread.

Please repeat after me.

• I will not derail this thread.

Please repeat after me.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • My VPS is currently showing as offline. Is there another network issue?

• DamianDamian Member

Yes, looks like the network dropped out again 4 minutes ago.

Also, welcome to LET.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • InglarInglar Member
    edited July 2012

I tried to configure the tunneled IPv6 from HE on this IPXCore 32 Mb VPS, works well :)

Test IP, if anyone is interested:

2001:470:1f07:4a6:1:2:3:4

or
    2001:470:890e:1:2:3:4:5

/ they both will go away in few days :) /

Update: 'pastebined' network speed tests must be deleted from here as I'm can't
    turn off web server due to network issue, so somehow can quickly eat all my traffic :)

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited July 2012

Are your 32mbs working in solus panel already? mine seems can not be booted or reinstalled, etc.

• @Damian said: Yes, looks like the network dropped out again 4 minutes ago.

Also, welcome to LET.

Thanks - been lurking a long time, but just realised that was my first post!

This discussion has been closed.