Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPXCore - Page 39
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPXCore

1333435363739»

Comments

• Suuper annoying 34min of downtime already for today. Got five downtime notices yesteryday, and have been getting at least one downtime everyday ever since I signed up.

• I beleive that "any publicity is good publicity" if you handle it all correctly, if @Damian manages to stabalise everything at this new DC, then maybe this is a history lesson for us all in the future.

I would be pissed off, if I had signed up and got downtime frequently, however, me knowing the entire story, or atleast, that's public knowledge, I'm more accepting.

@David_P Contact Damian and he will give you some credit/refund(s).

• TazTaz Member

BuyVM is out! LET is now a PR attempt from ipxCore :D

• This place really isnt the same without @Franciso and @aldyric posting all the time... But nevertheless, still great providers.

Thanked by 2Taz Jeffrey
  • @David_P said: Suuper annoying 34min of downtime already for today.

Pingdom, Observium, and Munin all report that everything is up. Diamond had been up for: 1 day, 13h 16m 7s before being accidentally rebooted. Please look into improving your uptime montoring.

Thanked by 1connercg
  • @Jeffrey said: I can't believe this thread is still being talked about, great publicity for @Damian. :)

He actually requested this thread to be closed. The users wanted to keep it open to get some sort of post record on LET.

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited August 2012

Down again. this is getting serious, setting aside the jokes.

• TazTaz Member

@Lakid may be he is setting up those monster VPS nodes.

• vahevahe Member

@LAKid Cancel and get a refund already

• @vahe said: Cancel and get a refund already

+1. Mostly to keep from resurrecting the thread every time something bad happens.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • that's the purpose...

• vahevahe Member
    edited August 2012

I think we might have something else here. LAKid - the human uptime-monitor.

Thanked by 2TheHackBox jcaleb
  • @Damian said: +1. Mostly to keep from resurrecting the thread every time something bad happens.

But LAKid should be rewarded with free vps. No matter what happened, it's DC fault. Always DC. Isn't this great customer - s/he never blamed you :P

Thanked by 2HalfEatenPie jcaleb
  • I already have a free vps.

• @Spirit said: No matter what happened, it's DC fault.

I would have to give the DC some credit considering the DC is trying to stop the attack right now.

• NexusNexus Member
    edited August 2012

Hey LAKid if you don't like a service stay away from them. Show some respect, submit a support ticket or something. You're not only disrespecting yourself when you try to bash other companies but think about if you're in Damian's position or IPXCore. You wouldn't want someone to keep giving you bad publicity about your company? Treat others the same way you would like to be treated. If you would of read this thread, IPXCore had got completely slammed by their old data center and literally flew their servers first class across the united states in less then 1 week. Ofcourse some issues will arise. No one is perfect.

• +1 would read @Nexus's post again.

All in all, I haven't really had any problems with IPXCore that @Damian himself hasn't already taken care of for me. Really just open a support ticket or go and find the support people and talk to them about it instead of posting and complaining on here.

• Damian is good. just DC sucks...

• @LAKid said: Damian is good. just DC sucks...

Where in my post did I say anything about blaming the DC instead of IPXCore?

• Boooo @LAKid

• @LAKid said: just DC sucks...

The DC is fixing the problem at the moment. If they sucked, they wouldn't be fixing the problem. They don't suck.

Thanked by 2TheHackBox lbft
  • Technically the DC just fixed the problem. Gotta love ColoCrossing :D

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited August 2012

If DC suck, LEB/LET would be down often right?

• Any moderator: Please close the thread.

• PatsPats Member
    edited August 2012

@vahe said: @LAKid Cancel and get a refund already

He/She can't actually... have to cancel the DC
    and also LEB/LET cuz in the same DC so... :P

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2012

@Damian said: Any moderator: Please close the thread.

I think that you should kindly ask @yomero to request this. It's not your thread :P

• @Jack said: LET/LEB is direct i think.

Is it on a shared hosting, vps, or dedicated?

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@jcaleb said: Is it on a shared hosting, vps, or dedicated?

Dedicated

This discussion has been closed.