Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPXCore - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPXCore

Comments

• BluBoyBluBoy Member

In an attempt to bring this thread back on topic...

I just wanted to say to @Damian that I am a customer, and due to the way you have communicated the issue with us from day 1, I will be staying a customer.

Goodluck with everything, I am sure that the next few days will be fairly stressful, but there are some of us that are happy to 'chillout' for a bit (admitably, I only had test data on there, and more than happy to work on something else for a week).

I am relieved after reading the post of the first page that you have decided to stick with it though. I hope it all works out in the end!

Cheers!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I am actually looking to become one of the customers, I will be needing an US VPS soon and the east coast looks just like the good place for it.
    M

• After all good @Damian has done for all of us I'm pretty sure my next need for US VPS will be fulfilled by his company, might grab one 32mb plan after all ;p

• vedranvedran Veteran

@djvdorp said: might grab one 32mb plan after all ;p

I don't think they're going to offer that anymore. I hope I'm wrong

@Maounique said: You would be surprised :P

Why am I not surprised? :/

edited July 2012

@vedran said: I hope I'm wrong

From what I am reading between the lines, you are wrong.
    And I hope I am right :P
    M

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@Maounique said: @vedran said: I hope I'm wrong

From what I am reading between the lines, you are wrong.

And I hope I am right :P

Some light in the dark for us poor idiots? :P

Well, Damian said they are looking for cheap IPs specifically to support those plans and rejected a few DC offers because of high IP price. It is almost certain they will at least keep those already in place and I would think more than 50% chance the offer will stay.
    But it is not certain, I hope I am right :)
    M

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited July 2012

If you guys look at Damian's other post (http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/3480/disposition-for-ipxcore039s-32mb-vps-plan#Item_51) he stated the 32 mb VPS will stay (and I believe will remain in that price range) :P

So... Horray!

Thanked by 2eastonch djvdorp
  • DamianDamian Member

Yes, all plans will remain in effect, at their current pricing, including the 32mb plan.

All plans are going to go up in monthly transfer too, since one of the good things about getting out of Phoenix is that we can now be competitive on monthly transfer. Not sure what it is about Phoenix, but all datacenters in Phoenix seem to have some kind of issue with providing transfer and not having weird rules about it.

Thanked by 3vedran Liam TheHackBox
  • VictorVictor Member

@Damian said: Not sure what it is about Phoenix, but all datacenters in Phoenix seem to have some kind of issue with providing transfer and not having weird rules about it.

You should see San Diego, when we colo-ed there, the transfer price was quite crazy compared to rest of the US.

@liam said: This thread has made me WANT to buy a vps from you ;-)

I know what you mean :)
    besides, if the BW gets better, I will buy one for sure :)
    M

• DamianDamian Member

Well don't run in and immediately sign up once we're back online :P We're going to have some kind of sale once we're back online and settled in, to thank the LET community for the outpouring of support

Just dont give almost free stuff to invite abusers. Just annual plans or 3 months at least. Maybe ask for the username here too, since many ppl read and could take the offer.
    M

• djvdorpdjvdorp Member
    edited July 2012

@Maounique said: Just dont give almost free stuff to invite abusers. Just annual plans or 3 months at least. Maybe ask for the username here too, since many ppl read and could take the offer.

M

That is a good plan indeed, usernames. @prometeus did that too on his last EURO2012 promo. Prevents abuse a lot I think.

• prometeus also did manual account activation too which curbs a ton of abuse attempts :P

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • klikliklikli Member
    edited July 2012

@Damian said: Well don't run in and immediately sign up once we're back online :P We're going to have some kind of sale once we're back online and settled in, to thank the LET community for the outpouring of support

Do you have a server there now to do a outbound traceroute? You convinced me to buy from you after reading this post.

• Oh, I get paid from work tonight, just in time for IPXCORE's offers for me to blow my pay on!

<3

Thanked by 2ipxadam zhuanyi
  • when would the servers get online? thanks

• @jeffpan I believe they should be online Friday morning Mountain Standard Time.

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • DamianDamian Member
    edited July 2012

@maounique: It won't be an open-ended sale, it'll be for all existing customers, as a way of thanking them, plus anyone who requests directly, as we have fielded a lot of comments from individuals stating that they'd like to sign up with us when we're back online, since they have commented on our dedication to the craft.

@jeffpan: @HalfEatenPie is correct. You should have received an announcement from us via email, detailing the upcoming schedule. If not, it's on either page 5 or page 6 of this thread, or ping us on livechat or support ticket and we can email it to you that way.

• I received my mail, a few hours ago. The same drafted one that's on the board here :']!

• DamianDamian Member

@eastonch said: . The same drafted one that's on the board here :']!

It's not exactly the same... Adam made me take out the part where I called Atjeu's operations manager an unstable individual... :X

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Damian please increase the monthly transfer =)

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2012

@Damian said: Atjeu's operations manager

Jeff??

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • qtriangleqtriangle Member
    edited July 2012

Adam made me take out the part where I called Atjeu's operations manager an unstable individual
    That's a very good suggestion from Adam.
    You increase your credibility when you don't whine about other one's deeds, and keep up your best efforts.

• DamianDamian Member

@qtriangle: Indeed

• @Damian said: @maounique: It won't be an open-ended sale, it'll be for all existing customers, as a way of thanking them, plus anyone who requests directly, as we have fielded a lot of comments from individuals stating that they'd like to sign up with us when we're back online, since they have commented on our dedication to the craft.

Count me in as interested :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I feel ignored :(

• klikliklikli Member

@Damian said: It won't be an open-ended sale, it'll be for all existing customers, as a way of thanking them, plus anyone who requests directly, as we have fielded a lot of comments from individuals stating that they'd like to sign up with us when we're back online, since they have commented on our dedication to the craft.

Mind counting me in?!

Thanked by 1Liam
  • @netomx I believe he already stated he'll be increasing monthly transfers (apparently Phoenix was pretty uptight with bandwidth).

@Damian just FYI I never received the e-mail but I did read everything you wrote on LET :P

This discussion has been closed.