Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoodHosting... If only - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoodHosting... If only

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Isn't that level 3 tech know as David_P around here?

• GallaeahoGallaeaho Member
    edited July 2014

Just wanted to update and say that I still haven't received that update I was promised. I sent them another ticket reply this morning.

Oh, and it looks like their live chat is gone from their site... At least, it is for me.

EDIT: Got a reply to my latest response:

Hi Amy,

>

I am sorry for the delay here.

>

I will try and have Damon to update you shortly since he's the one dealing with all deployments.

>

Best Regards,
    Devid Pettiford
    Level 3 Support

• @Gallaeaho said:
    Just wanted to update and say that I still haven't received that update I was promised. I sent them another ticket reply this morning.

Oh, and it looks like their live chat is gone from their site... At least, it is for me.

EDIT: Got a reply to my latest response:

Level 3 Support

that is a similar reply I got:

Hi Timothy,

Since this kinda a deployment issue I can only forward this back to Damon.

I am sorry for the wait and it won't be much longer.

Best Regards,
    Devid Pettiford
    Level 3 Support

• rds100rds100 Member

MikHo said: Isn't that level 3 tech know as David_P around here?

timnboys said: Devid Pettiford

Nah, this is not @David_P's name. I don't think it's the same person.

Thanked by 1Davidx
  • DavidxDavidx Member
    edited July 2014

@MikHo said:
    Isn't that level 3 tech know as David_P
    @rds100 said:

I don't work for anyone on this forum. I am merely a hobbyist and work for myself in web administration and computer repair. :)

Thanked by 2mpkossen AuroraZ
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@David_P said:
    I don't work for anyone on this forum. I am merely a hobbyist and work for myself in web administration and computer repair. :)

No harm in asking :)

Thanked by 1Davidx
  • DavidxDavidx Member

@MikHo said:
    No harm in asking :)

None at all. :)

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • My ticket with them was On Hold earlier, but now it looks like someone else has statused it "Deployment". We may finally be getting somewhere.

• @Gallaeaho said:
    My ticket with them was On Hold earlier, but now it looks like someone else has statused it "Deployment". We may finally be getting somewhere.

I hope mine is too because it was on hold too hope when I check it it will finally get somewhere. I didn't spend on solusvm for nothing @Goodhosting if you are reading this

• He has not been on since the 12th, he doesn't know of this thread yet I think.

• Can't see his last online time on Skype either, but it's been a while.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Floris said: only then you meight have the right to bitch about others their services.

Floris said: meight

That is all for today.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Boxode said: That is all for today.

Those in aweasome glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Nekki said:
    Those in aweasome glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

Boxode's dick is so tiny he has to resort to calling out spelling :)

• @0xdragon said:
    Boxode's dick is so tiny he has to resort to calling out spelling :)

Mhm, That's quite rude isn't he on LET @Boxode

• @nexmark said:
    Mhm, That's quite rude isn't he on LET Boxode

He sure is :) although you might want to check yourself to see if he warrants it. I can assure you he does :)

• 0xdragon said: Boxode's dick is so tiny

I'm not defending anyone but I couldn't resist myself from asking this, how do you know?

• @srvrpro said:
    I'm not defending anyone but I couldn't resist myself from asking this, how do you know?

The internet. You don't want to know ;)

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited July 2014

@0xdragon said:
    The internet. You don't want to know ;)

;), Keep that source hidden now

Thanked by 1netomx
  • timnboystimnboys Member
    edited July 2014

I still haven't got a fix for my problem yet. last ticket reply I received and they still haven't fixed the problem.

Hi Timothy,

>

Since this kinda a deployment issue I can only forward this back to Damon.

>

I am sorry for the wait and it won't be much longer.

>

Best Regards,
    David Pettiford
    Level 3 Support

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

@timnboys We all received the exact same message! Maybe it is a misspelling: he wanted to type "daemon", because goodhosting went to hell!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

It does seem that Damon is prone to disappearing. Hopefully it's just another impromptu holiday and not anything serious.

• Have you asked for refund? If they take this long on deployment then I don't know how long other issues will take...

• lazytlazyt Member

timnboys said: Since this kinda a deployment issue I can only forward this back to Damon.

Could someone translate this for me? Is it some form of leet speak?

• @lazyt said:

Nope it isn't a form of leet speak it is basically what the goodhosting person level 3 support said and translated into better english is: I cannot do anything about this so I will have to let damon take care of it if he ever shows back up since he is the only one that has root access to open-nebula.

• http://www.reddit.com/r/CharlesBroughton/comments/29kvd5/charles_broughton_is_missing_has_anybody_seen_him/

I still don't know what this guy has to do with those pics, but the times seem to match up?

• BoxodeBoxode Member

lazyt said: Since this kinda a deployment issue I can only forward this back to Damon.

Translation:

Our reputation was smashed when viCommunications managed to find the link between us and LowEND.co - the deadpooled host. We planned to deadpool before, but wanted to drain a few last sales prior to going away. Staff were informed to stfu and continue replying to tickets with the most stupid and basic replies.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

hostnoob said: I still don't know what this guy has to do with those pics, but the times seem to match up?

"Please contact the Internet police at 4chan.org"

Seems legit.

• @raindog308 said:

The whole subreddit seems to be related to some joke about the guy in that pic, but I'm sure goodhosting said that is him in the pic but that's not his name.. I have no idea tbh

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @Boxode said:
    Our reputation was smashed when viCommunications managed to find the link between us and LowEND.co - the deadpooled host. We planned to deadpool before, but wanted to drain a few last sales prior to going away. Staff were informed to stfu and continue replying to tickets with the most stupid and basic replies.

Wasn't you that found the link. You're just out for drama. Almost every single post you have made here since I unbanned you has been just about that.