Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director

Comments

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited June 2014

I asked for assistance in an urgent time where I was caught up in real life personal endeavors and received temporary assistance for 2 days to help provision orders. He had access solely to the 'Pending orders' queue to view dedicated server orders as we were receiving a high volume, which helped us out a lot. After I was available again, his access was promptly revoked.

That screenshot is a year old.

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited June 2014

edit: nevermind.

• Let has become gvh's public announcement board. slow clap

• @cosmicgate said:
    Let has become gvh's public announcement board. slow clap

Nothing stops other providers posting announcements though?

• PwnerPwner Member

What ever happened to the forums dedicated specifically for GVH anyways?

http://gvhtalk.com

and even

http://community.greenvaluehost.com

Why does it always have to spill into LET?

• @Pwner said:
    What ever happened to the forums dedicated specifically for GVH anyways?

http://gvhtalk.com

and even

http://community.greenvaluehost.com

Why does it always have to spill into LET?

this thread was started by gvh, sherlock.

• PwnerPwner Member

@darkshire said:
    this thread was started by gvh, sherlock.

No shit, sherlock. They didn't have to post their drama in here. In fact, a resignation would have been a perfect opportunity to post in their community forums since the clients should know about this anyways.

Thanked by 1AlexU
  • namhuynamhuy Member

Pwner said: What ever happened to the forums dedicated specifically for GVH anyways?

seeking for potential prey !?

Thanked by 1AlexU
  • This thread has only been open for 4 hours and has over a 100 replies, could someone give me the highlights/TL;DR?

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited June 2014

I'm inclined to give GVH a go now, since Jon isn't running the show..

What can you do

RAM 512MB
    HDD 100 - 200GB
    B/W 1 TB

Paid yearly.

Torrents will be used :P

• akzakz Member

ill believe it when my dallas node isnt dying a several times throughout the week..

• @akz said:
    ill believe it when my dallas node isnt dying a several times throughout the week..

its a bug.

• Anyone else smell something fishy here? I think it's just "another" publicity stunt like before remember the "Public apology" Jon gave? Maybe it's an alias of Jon....

Thanked by 2Gunter GIANT_CRAB
  • I'm waiting to find out what the network problem in Seattle is all about.. Lucky if you can get a couple mbps in or out.

• darkshire said: its a bug.

Nooooo its a feature

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited June 2014

@ATHK said:
    I'm inclined to give GVH a go now, since Jon isn't running the show..

What can you do

RAM 512MB
    HDD 100 - 200GB
    B/W 1 TB

Paid yearly.

Torrents will be used :P

$30/year for 200GB and $25/year for 100GB, you can PM Jaroslav or myself to get this deal.

Edit: all locations except Seattle and it would be with CC. If you choose Dallas there may be a little delay in provisioning.

• Jon you changed the signature again ?

• @ftpit said:
    Jon you changed the signature again ?

No? It's been sales manager since the start of this thread

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited June 2014

Edit: Ok it was... he's under it.

• @serverian said:
    This message is sent 9 hours ago. You were not in the team 9 hours ago? You just "joined" out of nowhere?

Joined off the corner nearest to their "office", well skype... haha. Oh I worked at a EIG company and moved to a small kids host. Great move that was? Most people would try and grow in a decent company not go down a level.

• BellaBella Member
    edited June 2014

I've never needed my GVH VPS's because of the uptime issues I had in the past but it's time to give them another shot since things are changing.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Hi @GVH_Jaroslav, are you also @alanromano?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Nekki said: Hi @GVH_Jaroslav, are you also @alanromano?

Matching IPs?

• GunterGunter Member
    edited June 2014

Nekki said: Indeed.

The plot thickens. Explanation please.

• @Bella said:
    I've never needed my GVH VPS's because of the uptime issues I had in the past but it's time to give them another shot since things are changing.

Who said things were changing? I think we're all still pretty certain Jon and CC is still running the show 100%.

I mean Jaroslaw still has not even shown us any proof of who exactly he is, or who exactly he has worked for.

• blackblack Member

I don't think CC has anything to do with Jon's tactics, as Jon has advertised and bragged they were not using CC, to net some CC hating customers.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Thx for the morning drama.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Nekki said: Indeed.

Well, Alan does resell HVH.

Question: The matching IPs, are they private/residential (Either a single IP from a server provider that isn't used by other members that may indicate it's an IP of a VPN service or a residential like comcast/timewarner/att/etc) or is it that of a public proxy service or tor node? (Like, HideMyAss, KProxy, etc)

Just curious what the level of certainty is that they're the same person.

This discussion has been closed.