Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director

Comments

• GoodHosting said: My point isn't this thread in specific, but the fact that every small change in GVH has to have an announcement here on LowEndTalk. Note how the previous threads were closed for being offtopic to LowEndTalk, this thread is pretty similar.

Tell ya what. When you learn percents you can complain.

• PNHPNH Member

LOL. Just got another ticket reply from Jon, with the signature "Operations Director".

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Stevie said: This post seems alot like jon's previous "I am sorry threads" and those failed every time.

Oh man, I'd almost forgotten those...LET classics.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • wojonswojons Member

@GVH_Jaroslav said:
    severian I was on the team 9 hours ago but kindly understand that I previously did not have the power to fix things that I do now.

i think what your saying is.

it takes some times to get all the keys to the casstle. there is resistances at first.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited June 2014

I forgot to change my signature in the helpdesk actually, I'm changing that now.

• @serverian said:
    For the record, this is an answer to my question, "What's keeping you from not telling their new IPs beforehand?"

Because we haven't renumbered them yet, IPS are going to be assigned randomly so we do not know what VMS are going to get what IPS yet.

• GunterGunter Member

This was unexpected. But seeing as GVH has had a history of fake WHMCS Ticket Attendant names, it's questionable if anything has really changed or will change.

• @ksubedi said:
    Because we haven't renumbered them yet, IPS are going to be assigned randomly so we do not know what VMS are going to get what IPS yet.

Dry run the script. Record the IPs per containers, use the recorded file to actually assign the IPs.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @GreenValueHost Let me give you a simple advise, I'm not trying to hurt you or anything like that. Please do not write anything here, whatever you write, you show how childish you are, so if you really care about GVH and its success, Do NOT write anything here...

• darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited June 2014

@MorningIris said:
    GreenValueHost Let me give you a simple advise, I'm not trying to hurt you or anything like that. Please do not write anything here, whatever you write, you show how childish you are, so if you really care about GVH and its success, Do NOT write anything here...

yes thats great advice; make no attempt to reach out to potential customers...or lack there-of

• AlexUAlexU Member

Nick_A said: This is getting ridiculous. Please stop the GVH threads. This is like some kids' game spilling over into an actual business environment.

I can't remember who-- but someone said that we need an 'ignore' button for a specific user. We DO need that feature.

Oh and I need to change my profile picture. Any suggestions? The GVH logo with an X through it?

• @serverian said:
    Dry run the script. Record the IPs per containers, use the recorded file to actually assign the IPs.

Take your common sense to the other forum

Thanked by 3darkshire lazyt switsys
  • PwnerPwner Member

@AlexU said:
    Oh and I need to change my profile picture. Any suggestions? The GVH logo with an X through it?

Stop being childish. Just because some people want to behave stupidly doesn't mean you should follow suit.

• AlexUAlexU Member
    edited June 2014

Pwner said: Stop being childish. Just because some people want to behave stupidly doesn't mean you should follow suit.

Should I call the whambulance?

• Good luck...really. I actually gave you guys a couple of chances, most recently with an annual deal that I was going to use for a test server. I cancelled that one after less than two weeks and never asked for a refund. My VPS was idle and the loads were ridiculously high (see http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/24076/noisy-neighbor-or-was-it-me ).

I've been burned twice by you all (as they say, "fool me twice, shame on me"). So, I wish you luck in turning things around. The good news is that you currently have nowhere to go but up.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2014

@jaypeesmith said:
    The good news is that you currently have nowhere to go but up.

Challenge accepted?

• PwnerPwner Member

@AlexU said:

See it's behavior like this that is childish. What the others are doing, like @serverian calling them out on their handling of the IPs is justified. But going and posting a comment asking about changing your profile picture to have the GVH logo with an X on it is just plain immature and an attention-whore. It's funny that you're asking to call the "whambulance" since you're the one that's whining about it.

Thanked by 2Epidrive hostnoob
  • shovenose said: Challenge accepted?

I doubt they'd DoS their competitors.

Thanked by 2matthewvz ihatetonyy
  • AlexUAlexU Member

Pwner said: See it's behavior like this that is childish. What the others are doing, like @serverian calling them out on their handling of the IPs is justified. But going and posting a comment asking about changing your profile picture to have the GVH logo with an X on it is just plain immature and an attention-whore. It's funny that you're asking to call the "whambulance" since you're the one that's whining about it.

Whaa Whaa Whaa

• @Pwner said:

Welcome to LowEndTroll.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep

I wished there was one so i can ignore all threads and topics related to GVH couple days ago. :o

@AlexU said:

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

We appreciate GVH's business at Hudson Valley Host and wish Jon and his new associate the best of luck. We do not control or own GVH and we did not have anything to do with these recent developments

• @Ernie said:
    We appreciate GVH's business at Hudson Valley Host and wish Jon and his new associate the best of luck. We do not control or own GVH and we did not have anything to do with these recent developments

• So that's where Ernie went!

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@darkshire said:

I have no idea why that made me laugh so hard.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Ernie said: We do not control or own GVH

According to community news here, you don't even control or own HVH any more.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@darkshire said:

Awesome. Love it. :)

• jbiloh said: Awesome. Love it. :)

Fridge pic, nao.

• @serverian said:
    Where did you work before?

This question was asked twice, but no reply

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Ernie said: We appreciate GVH's business at Hudson Valley Host and wish Jon and his new associate the best of luck. We do not control or own GVH and we did not have anything to do with these recent developments

>

@Ernie Do you still have access to GVH's helpdesk?

This discussion has been closed.