Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director

Comments

• PwnerPwner Member

@OnraHost said:
    So CC finally saw Jon's replies on here, WHT, VPSBoard, and more and revoked his status?

This is just a very elaborate way of saying we are 100% Colocrossing now, and Jon is no longer allowed to in talk public.

I'd still prefer their course of action than his choice of behavior.

• @XxNisseGamerxX after more than 2 days, they said they don't have i.p..so funny.

• MannDude said: @GVH_Jaroslav , what are your credentials or experience in the industry that makes you better to run GVH than Jon and Ernie? Are you the same Jaroslav Urban from this article? http://ceskapozice.lidovky.cz/oscar-winning-director-jan-sverak-suing-czech-download-site-pqv-/tema.aspx?c=A110905_172643_pozice_34773

No I am not the same person. I've been in the hosting industry (in and out) for several years.

I understand your doubts, and I encourage you to look and see how things pan out in the future.

• good riddance, now maybe gvh has a chance.

• blackblack Member

OnraHost said: This is just a very elaborate way of saying we are 100% Colocrossing now, and Jon is no longer allowed to in talk public.

This may very well be true, since initially GVH started with CC and got a lot of hate for it. When they specifically advertised they're on other networks, people realized it was GVH that was the problem, not CC. If Jon is still the "director" there would be a lot of hate if they went back to CC. I guess we'll see how all this plays out. Actions speak louder than words; Only time will tell.

• @GVH_Jaroslav said:
    No I am not the same person. I've been in the hosting industry (in and out) for several years.

Where did you work before?

• c0yc0y Member

You're implying you're hiring someone as COO to control the PR and customer satisfaction. Either as CEO, but more likely as sole shareholder you'll be the one making up the plans.

Even if he becomes CEO, you as sole shareholder, which you with no doubt will be/will stay (whatever) will be the one deciding everything, he will just be executing it for you.

Please get your shitshow out of here, it's fucking spoiled with childish pseudo-professional way of putting things.

• MorningIris said: @XxNisseGamerxX after more than 2 days, they said they don't have i.p..so funny.

Please give some time. We'll get this sorted out for you. Jon ran a sale without checking IP space. I've inherited the problem, so please allow me to fix it.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

GVH_Jaroslav said: Jon ran a sale without checking IP space.

Or maybe the complaints to ARIN finally got them mad.

I suppose Jon will always be part of GVH - doesn't his mother own it?

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • Better bring @GVH_Alex, who was the only guy talking truth.

Thanked by 1AlexU
  • @raindog308 said:
    I suppose Jon will always be part of GVH - doesn't his mother own it?

Lance Jessurun will remain our Chief Executive Officer.

• So... are you guys going to be restructuring plans? Even for all the hate they got that was the only competitive edge they had in the market, their pricing...

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • raindog308 said: I suppose Jon will always be part of GVH - doesn't his mother own it?

This is not the case.

• c0yc0y Member

@GVH_Jaroslav said:
    This is not the case.

no @raindog306, you don't have to be 18 to own shares in a company, remember?!

spoiler: jon obv owns the whole bunch through corporate shares

• AThomasHowe said: So... are you guys going to be restructuring plans? Even for all the hate they got that was the only competitive edge they had in the market, their pricing...

The pricing will likely remain similar if not the same. My first focus will be the customer experience.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • I honestly don't own any shares ..

• @GVH_Jaroslav said:

Where did you work before?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2014

LOL - don't know why but I burst out laughing, haven't even read the thread.

• Will the GVH deals remain the same or will you be forced to increase prices?

• jonny now that all is said and done, how much money do you and lance owe?

• sambling said: Will the GVH deals remain the same or will you be forced to increase prices?

The focus of these deals will be sustainability. We'll still offer great deals though :)

• @sambling said:
    Will the GVH deals remain the same or will you be forced to increase prices?

We've decided that prices will remain the same with the exception of Seattle and Amsterdam, where we're not able to benefit much through ColoCrossing.

• @sambling said:
    Will the GVH deals remain the same or will you be forced to increase prices?

They will be similar to the current deals, but there might be some slight changes here and there.

• c0yc0y Member

@GreenValueHost said:
    I honestly don't own any shares ..

Someone has to own it. Who does then? You're stupid to even bother playing games by using legally correct speech to mislead people into thinking other than from your true intentions...

• AmitzAmitz Member

@texteditor said:
    jonny now that all is said and done, how much money do you and lance owe?

This is classified information based on special agreements.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

GVH_Jaroslav said: No I am not the same person. I've been in the hosting industry (in and out) for several years.

I see. Where did you work before?

• AThomasHoweAThomasHowe Member
    edited June 2014

c0y said: Someone has to own it. Who does then? You're stupid to even bother playing games by using legally correct speech to mislead people into thinking other than from your true intentions...

GreenValueHost said: Lance Jessurun will remain our Chief Executive Officer.

I assume he has some stake in it still, though.

• Amitz said: This is classified information based on special agreements.

<3 @Amitz

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • Amitz said: This is classified information based on special agreements.

I appreciate the speculation but Jon and Lance do not owe anything.

• MannDude said: I see. Where did you work before?

I worked at some large EIG-style hosts but more recently I've been working at GVH's desk. I manage retail stores for a living though

This discussion has been closed.