Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Look, lets just cut through the shit here, forget the witch hunt, forget the evidence trail, for get everything else, it needs to be called as it is.

Crap service, lies, further lies, failure to deliver, more lies.

Allowing this complete clown school of a host to continue being here is putting peoples money at risk, get rid of them.

Done.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Allowing this complete clown school of a host to continue being here is putting peoples money at risk, get rid of them.

Tell me about it. I wasted 12 bucks, could've picked up 3 more LES boxes for that - which completely destroy my GVH box performance-wise.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2014

mikeyur said: I wasted 12 bucks

I did not. There's a lot of threads about this same host all the time and I have certain skills (ie. reading).

• @Spirit I've got way more than $12 in entertainment out of the whole ordeal, so it's not a total loss. I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but clearly the negative press holds up.

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • ATHKATHK Member

I'm still waiting for a reply from Jon about that offer he posted awhile ago...

Not looking good so far..

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited June 2014

Nekki said: I thought GVH were just a customer of yours, I didn't know you had any insight into their management and strategy.

If a customer of mine was this... "special", I'd be doing some cursory digging too. Just to find their mindset, most adequately help with what they actually want instead of how they're misguidedly wording it.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Look, lets just cut through the shit here, forget the witch hunt, forget the evidence trail, for get everything else, it needs to be called as it is.

Crap service, lies, further lies, failure to deliver, more lies.

Done.

Why get rid of them? I haven't lost any money or had a bad service...

Seems some hosts are extremely jealous of GVH's publicity. You won't succeed by getting rid of the competition, you need to focus on convincing people to switch to you.

• k0nslk0nsl Member

I doubt any serious host would ever want this sort of 'publicity'..

@hostnoob said:
    Seems some hosts are extremely jealous of GVH's publicity. You won't succeed by getting rid of the competition, you need to focus on convincing people to switch to you.

@hostnoob said:

Sorry if it comes across that way, it is not jealousy I assure you, I am just getting tired of all the stupid fronts these people keep putting on when we all know it is a kid in a bedroom, if they cant even be honest about who they are what makes you think peoples money is safe with them.

Ah I dunno maybe I am over reacting.

Thanked by 2switsys support123
  • I don't read the whole talk does that mean Jon will not be allowed to post on LET?Also what is your age Jaroslav Urban?I thought Jon was the chairman of GVH.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Well, @alanromano has been online in the last couple of hours and has made no comment...

Thanked by 1support123
  • @Nekki said:
    Well, alanromano has been online in the last couple of hours and has made no comment...

Probably holding another emergency executive meeting as we speak to figure out how they're going to lie their way out of this one.

• yywudiyywudi Member

@ATHK said:
    I'm still waiting for a reply from Jon about that offer he posted awhile ago...

Not looking good so far..

same as you, i just saw his comment, and wait to see if that's true.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I'm so pumped for the explanation.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy

@Nekki said:
    I'm so pumped for the explanation.

Me to, this reminds me of the lowend.co and goodhosting think however in this instance more likely to be correct the same action should be taken but with lasting consequences.

• Bring GVH_Alex back.

Thanked by 1AlexU
  • LeeLee Veteran

None of this really bother me, it's coffee break entertainment. That said it is becoming annonying that that these idiots at GVH actually believe themselves when they come up with these ideas and then truly believe it will convince everyone here and nobody will suspect a thing.

Thanked by 2lazyt AnthonySmith
  • Waiting on VPS Migration :O

• @W1V_Lee said:
    None of this really bother me, it's coffee break entertainment. That said it is becoming annonying that that these idiots at GVH actually believe themselves when they come up with these ideas and then truly believe it will convince everyone here and nobody will suspect a thing.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/29771/need-an-vps#latest

• LeeLee Veteran

Ok, so there are always the exceptions.... :P

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Gunter said: So acclaimed host isn't legit?

That's a bit disappointing.

Talked to the owner on WHT a while back...surprising but then little surprises me any more.

Bella said: Because there aren't really any other sites like LET.

http://www.vpsboard.com

Though I think the mods there are completely sick of CC/GVH drama threads.

• Let me tell you something, Jaroslav, the new GreenValueHost's Operations Director,

I have always supported GreenValueHost for their growth and change. I've always supported Jonny.
    But I do not support you at all.

You're in a company, named GreenValueHost. You don't come here and say you're gonna change everything and blame the old Operations Director for everything. In the same perspective, you don't come here and say you didn't change something in time or didn't deliver the IPs because you were not yet "in charge".

You are here to represent the company, not to clean your own image or let us know you'll be the king. Nowhere inside a company people blame other workers like you did. You are a company, a group of people, not a single guy. You, GreenValueHost, have a lot of people here on LET who do not support you. You don't change their opinion by bashing the old director, you do it by showing some changes.

If I were the owner you would already be out of the team. You know why? Because you, GVH, are indeed supposed to be a team - and act like one.

Thanked by 2Gunter Droidzone
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

gsrdgrdghd said: If CC wanted a lowend undercover brand, they probably wouldn't select a 16 years old to run it.

The modern day Fagan:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=9003003&postcount=15

• I vote to ban @GreenValueHost and all associated "100% in-house US staff" as well as Jon's parents as they're obviously running a scam operation. You've banned @lowend for less.

Thanked by 2darkshire Pwner
  • mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited June 2014

@0xdragon said:
    You've banned lowend for less.

If it's me you're referring to: no, I did not.

@AnthonySmith said:
    Me to, this reminds me of the lowend.co and goodhosting think however in this instance more likely to be correct the same action should be taken but with lasting consequences.

I think this is different, as the company is still running, the servers are online, they have no plans on closing, and nobody is suddenly disappearing.

• @mpkossen said:
    I think this is different, as the company is still running, the servers are online, they have no plans on closing, and nobody is suddenly disappearing.

I think it depends what you mean by suddenly disappearing. We've heard nothing from any of the GVH staff since the allegations of the new "Operations Director" being the owner/operator of another company.

• definedcode said: I think it depends what you mean by suddenly disappearing. We've heard nothing from any of the GVH staff since the allegations of the new "Operations Director" being the owner/operator of another company.

Servers are still up though and there's no patsy beyond Jon for the past 2 years so y'know... don't piss in the popcorn just yet! It will blow up, just give it time... the seeds have been sewn...

@mpkossen said:

So is goodhosting, he is still running too :)

Thanked by 1Peroni
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

In all fairness, I was the one who banned everyone in that clusterfuck, not Maarten.

This discussion has been closed.