Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN service that provides IP's that look like a residential ISP? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN service that provides IP's that look like a residential ISP?

Comments

• @Nekki said:
    No, it means 'be polite and ask nicely' rather than demanding the information like it's your right to know.

Which no one has done at any point.

deadbeef said: When you learn to read, you'll understand that I did not :)

U mad

@Nyr said:
    It seems you have not heard of (for example) data retention laws which most datacenters in Europe need to comply with. There are plenty of ways a nation state can pinpoint users on the Internet.

Yeah right. I want to see the data center that can afford to keep all connection logs of all servers. In case of perfect-privacy, no one was pinpointed.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

4n0nx said: I want to see the data center that can afford to keep all connection logs of all servers.

Any. You are clearly fooled by the false advertising used by most commercial VPN providers use "even if we wanted, we couldn't afford to log everyone". Stupid, logging connections isn't expensive nor technically difficult.

But anyway, no European law was required, this isn't something new. You know what NetFlow is?

• 4n0nx said: Which no one has done at any point.

I disagree. The post that prompted Maarten to say that came across very much like a demand IMO.

• @4n0nx said:
    U mad

School 4n0nx, you should try it sometime.

• Oh my... This thread sure was a wild ride.

The whole thing about fake RIPE and fake whois and OVHing etc... I'm confused. 156.54.62.250 is obviously an IP from a /16 that is assigned by RIPE to Telecom Italia and announced under their ASN.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @Nyr said:
    blahblahblahblah

My point was that perfect-privacy and a few others are secure, with evidence based on incidents in the past. No need to be arrogant or call me stupid, for telling about something that actually happened. If you want to deny it then talk to them, not me.

• kerouac said: @mpkossen Can you make clear to us why William can act in such a manner? Apparently, we lack some transparency on LET now.

@Nekki said:
    I disagree. The post that prompted Maarten to say that came across very much like a demand IMO.

Well then I disagree with you.

edited December 2014

@4n0nx said:

I didn't call you stupid, just the argument used to sell that kind of crap to unsuspecting users like you.

Nor your named provider or any other commercial solution can or will guarantee you anonymity from governments. Obviously.

I was just correcting misinformation which you posted.

• @Nyr said:
    I was just correcting misinformation which you posted.

Plausible deniability can be quite useful.

Thanked by 14n0nx

@iamm said:
    Plausible deniability can be quite useful.

Except for when the law doesn't allow room for it :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • When you kids have finished playing "i know more than you", it'd be nice for William to come back and continue his seethe.

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • This is our up-to-date listing of our residential program, with each residential internet service provider we use for the respective countries:

Andorra (Residential ISP: Servei de Telecomunicacions d'Andorra)

Argentina (Residential ISP: Gigared, S.A.)

Brazil (Residential ISP: CTBC / Algar Telecom)

Canada (Residential ISP: Bell Canada)

Chile (Residential ISP: GTD Internet, S.A.)

China (Residential ISP: China Telecom)

Costa Rica (Residential ISP: Radiografica Costarricense)

India (Residential ISP: Tata Communications)

Israel (Residential ISP: Bezeq International)

Italy (Residential ISP: Telecom Italia)

Italy (Residential ISP: Tiscali)

Italy (Residential ISP: KPNQ West Italia)

Mexico (Residential ISP: Iusacell)

New Zealand (Residential ISP: Voyager Internet, Ltd.)

Norway (Residential ISP: Altibox)

Panama (Residential ISP: Cable Onda)

Romania (Residential ISP: RCS & RDS)

Singapore (Residential ISP: Tata Communications)

Slovenia (Residential ISP: Tusmobil, D.O.O.)

Taiwan (Residential ISP: Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.)

United Arab Emirates (Residential ISP: Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Co.)

Residential VPN Services: https://www.intl-alliance.com/store/cart.php?gid=15

Residential Remote Desktops: https://www.intl-alliance.com/store/cart.php?gid=17

Residential SSHv2 Tunnels: https://www.intl-alliance.com/store/cart.php?gid=18

• what about UK?

• UK is something high in demand for this and is a country I'm quickly working on getting. Negotiations with Virgin Media are already taking place.

• @iaps

any hopes of The Netherlands being added?

• Yes, thats already been requested by a few and another country I will be introducing after Christmas.

• @iaps said:

flag collectors?

• http://www.last.fm/group/Flag+Counter+-+Flag+Collectors

There are several of these types of communities.

• @iaps said:
    http://www.last.fm/group/Flag+Counter+-+Flag+Collectors

There are several of these types of communities.

lol what the hell? I don't see the point in that at all

• Hey, I don't either, but they buy vpn's. :)

• iapsiaps Member
    edited December 2014

2 new residential providers just added:

Hungary (Residential ISP: Invitel Tavkozlesi Zrt.)

South Africa (Residential ISP: Mweb)

Many of the "residential ISPs" advertised by @iaps do provide professional services too. So "residential VPN" could just mean he got a server rented from them or a reseller.

• Time Warner Cable for the U.S. State of California is now available.

• @iaps said:
    Time Warner Cable for the U.S. State of California is now available.

Get comcast!

• I'm already working on Comcast and Verizon.

• Actually KPNQ West Italia is business only and actually provide connections to some datacenters.
    The same do TelecomItalia, while it also have a vast residential portion.
    It would be nice to see hostnames of these connections (it's not an accusation).

• @0xdragon said:
    Get comcast!

I'm setting up a Comcast server now. I will make it available starting tomorrow.

• @iaps said:
    I'm setting up a Comcast server now. I will make it available starting tomorrow.

Any chance of a special offer?

• Comcast is now ready for purchase. As an introductory offer, I'll start them out at $30 for the first month. Comcast sits on a 50 mb/s line.

• iapsiaps Member
    edited January 2015

I'll have Verizon Fios & AT&T available in a few days time too.

This discussion has been closed.