Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN service that provides IP's that look like a residential ISP? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN service that provides IP's that look like a residential ISP?

Comments

• @William said:
    Rule breaking is irrelevant at clear fakes.

It is completely relevant. Don't threaten him with a ban when there's nothing to ban for. Just because someone does not provide a service the way you want them to does not mean they should be banned.

Thanked by 2kerouac TriDoxiuM
  • The administration staff will decide this. I am very sure that he will get banned.

• @William said:
    The administration staff will decide this. I am very sure that he will get banned.

Your posting makes me think that you are actually a competitor as opposed to a rule enforcer.

• I do not own any competing business or parts of it.

• If you want to know it exactly - I own nothing currently. My income is 0€. I do not work for anyone and do not collect income or insurance payments from anyone. I am 100% unemployed and financed by the Austrian government.

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • This can be verified with my Austrian social sercurity ID which is available upon request.

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • FuslFusl Member
    edited December 2014
  • Unemployment speaks for itself. Thats why he has so much time to talk trash about everyone else. He doesn't have a valid point here because everything I've presented was perfectly legal under the law. There is no possible way he can get me banned as I have not done a single thing wrong. My original post was about residential networks and this guy brought the post so off-topic and made himself look like a fool by talking about other topics that have nothing to do with the original post and offer. He doesn't have a valid argument here. He has no idea what networks we operate other than our 46 series ip addresses. Fortunately we operate under numerous contracts and isp's. He's made himself appear like an idiot and when he realized that, he set up a ddos (or one of his childish friends) attack for whatever reason. I do not believe that he is not behind this attack regardless of whatever friend statements he has on here. The ddos attack did not start until the exact moment he was proven wrong. But this is a law enforcement matter now and the administrators of this site have already been contacted for his ip address and law enforcement will follow up with this incident.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

iaps said: Unemployment speaks for itself.

Not at all. If you take some time to read some of his contributions to the community, you would understand he's a perfectly capable guy in many fields.

iaps said: Fortunately we operate under numerous contracts and isp's.

Prove it.

iaps said: he set up a ddos

I assume you have great evidence if you are making those serious accusations against a well known community member.

iaps said: he was proven wrong

This hasn't happened still.

iaps said: this is a law enforcement matter now and the administrators of this site have already been contacted for his ip address and law enforcement will follow up with this incident

So you already got a court order to obtain this?

You are full of shit, man.

• iaps just offered a service like the OP asked for, something that "looks like a residential IP"

Everything after it is the egocentric groupthinky nonsense that makes this place a joke.

BTW the OP said he is done with this thread.

Thanked by 3chrisp sirmbhe Leechum
  • I didn't say I have a court order. The information has been requested to the administrators of this site. If they choose to provide it willingly, good. If not, I am sure a forthcoming request from law enforcement will be served on them shortly. If they deny our request, a request will come from the FBI soon enough as an official complaint has been registered with them. I am under zero obligation to prove anything to you. Whether you believe it or not I really don't care. And as a registered member of the RIPE NCC I am empowered to deploy ip addresses however I see fit. Thats one of the perks of being an internet number registrar. Whether you regard them as fakes is irrelevant and still has nothing to do with the original topic I posted on. Our 46 series of ip addresses was not referred to in the post, so you have no argument, you have no way to get me banned as I have committed no violations of this site, and I operate 100% legally under both the laws of Delaware, where my company is legally registered, and under the laws of Europe where we hold RIPE NCC membership. So really, what is your complaint?

• reserved.

• I guess the sword never came after all. But I do wish to thank you once again as I kept meaning to move our hosting platform into the cloud to prevent such kiddy attacks. Now I have the opportunity to do that. So again, thank you.

• @iaps It works. Shows up as residential IP on ipleak.net. A bit slow connecting from China, but that's okay. Would like to know more once your site is back up.

• iaps said: Most likely a result of an attack from William because he was proven wrong and now he's pouting about it.

am not a fan of william however i know he would not attack your website. this is absurd..

• @ricardo said:
    iaps just offered a service like the OP asked for, something that "looks like a residential IP"

Everything after it is the egocentric groupthinky nonsense that makes this place a joke.

BTW the OP said he is done with this thread.

It's true. I don't quite understand why @william attack @iaps brutally.

It's true maybe, the service isn't exactly like he wants. But why, talking so harsh and threaten to ban @iasp?

I have read almost all the post, but still don't get it. Maybe it's just a stupid me.

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited December 2014

I don't quite understand why @william attack @iaps brutally.

Because i hate fake VPN services like his. He has no infrastructure in most locations and just abuses RIPE entries. I did prove that some posts ago clearly.

Unemployment speaks for itself

Bullshit, you have no idea.

I've presented was perfectly legal under the law.

I never said it is illegal.

I guess the sword never came after all.

Just wait some hours more.

this is a law enforcement matter now and the administrators of this site have already been contacted for his ip address and law enforcement will follow up with this incident

William Weber

Südtirolerplatz 7

8020 Graz

Austria

RIPE person object: WWP

Come visit me or sue me, no problem. My data is all public.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited December 2014

@William said:
    Because i hate fake VPN services like his. He has no infrastructure in most locations and just abuses RIPE entries. I did prove that some posts ago clearly.

Ah, I see. I was right. This is clearly a personal opinion, and to be honest you've overstepped the line here. He's broken no rules and simply offered a service which does what the OP asked for.

@iaps please excuse @William. I can assure you that nothing is at all wrong with your offer. You're not against LET rules or the law.

Thanked by 3kerouac iKeyZ Leechum
  • If @William would have inquired who our residential providers were, I would have given him the names. Each residential provider is shown by name on my website so you know exactly who the provider is for each country offered before a purchase is ever made. And each provider is a verified local isp for that country. This service does not utilize our RIPE NCC registry at all. Had @William bothered to even ask, I would have told him as much. Instead he chose just to go on the attack without verifying or even inquiring as to what networks were being used. Instead he just assumed and thought he knew it all. We operate and maintain numerous networks outside of RIPE.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited December 2014

@iaps said:
    If William would have inquired who our residential providers were, I would have given him the names. Each residential provider is shown by name on my website so you know exactly who the provider is for each country offered before a purchase is ever made. And each provider is a verified local isp for that country. This service does not utilize our RIPE NCC registry at all. Had William bothered to even ask, I would have told him as much. Instead he chose just to go on the attack without verifying or even inquiring as to what networks were being used. Instead he just assumed and thought he knew it all. We operate and maintain numerous networks outside of RIPE.

When will your site be back up, I didn't get to see it before it went down?

• It should be back up within the next few hours. I've setup a cloud platform now to mitigate future ddos attacks.

• @halczy said:
    iaps It works. Shows up as residential IP on ipleak.net. A bit slow connecting from China, but that's okay. Would like to know more once your site is back up.

Like I tried to say in the beginning, the offered residential networks that I operate are real residential providers. They are not fakes and they are some of the most well known isp's in the countries that I offer for it. Some people just think they know it all.

• @William said:

So you waved around your bandick for personal reasons, great.

He has no infrastructure in most locations and just abuses RIPE entries.

He's OVHing? OMG.

William Weber, Südtirolerplatz 7, 8020 Graz
    Come visit me or sue me, no problem. My data is all public.

Like anyone would bother coming down to Graz, LOL.

Also, I was appaled by how you waved around the magical banpower you claim to posess.

@mpkossen Can you make clear to us why William can act in such a manner? Apparently, we lack some transparency on LET now.

Thanked by 3iKeyZ NanoG6 Leechum
  • @William said:
    If you want to know it exactly - I own nothing currently. My income is 0€. I do not work for anyone and do not collect income or insurance payments from anyone. I am 100% unemployed and financed by the Austrian government.
    This can be verified with my Austrian social sercurity ID which is available upon request.

@William said:
    I am member both for my at.soletrader and my company in Bermuda. Get lost, your entries are legal within RIPE (for now) but clearly fake for everyone outside - I clearly did prove this.

And are the BMF and the BMASK or the AMS aware of your company in Bermuda when they pay your Arbeitslosengeld?

This whole thread was actually a reverse interrogation operation by the Austrian Federal Government. Expect agents at your door in the next minute.

• kerouac said: @mpkossen Can you make clear to us why William can act in such a manner? Apparently, we lack some transparency on LET now.

My apologies, we've been a little behind on the flagged posts I notice.

Please stop claiming a lack of "transparency", though. If we feel we need to share an explanation regarding an action that we've taken we definitely will. Other than that, I usually honor requests for an explanation that are sent via PM. When people start demanding it and calling me (or any other staff member) in public, it doesn't do much good. Try doing that with your employer and see how long you last ;-)

I'll look into what's going on here in a bit.

Thanked by 2vRozenSch00n netomx
  • @mpkossen said:
    Please stop claiming a lack of "transparency", though. If we feel we need to share an explanation regarding an action that we've taken we definitely will.

If William has the superpowers he claims to have, there'll be a lack, if he's delusional there won't be one. So my outcry applies only to the first case, for the second case, dismiss it freely.

Try doing that with your employer and see how long you last

Good thing I'm not employed by you ;-)

You know what, I'm sorry. My nerves got a bit on edge on this thread. It's not directed at you.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2014

So I was going to actually buy @iaps service to check if he really had services with local ISPs in places like Andorra as advertised, but the website is still down... I wonder if the DDoS attack is still ongoing ;)

• kerouac said: You know what, I'm sorry. My nerves got a bit on edge on this thread. It's not directed at you.

I know, but you're not the first one to seem to "demand" answers. No worries though.

I've banned @William for two weeks for the threats he has made against @iaps; just that, nothing else.

• I've been interested in a service like this for some time, however, after seeing the responses to other members here I think I'll keep looking... Being attacked by others is inevitable, but a mature response speaks volumes... Better to support yourself with verifiable facts than to banter and make threats... That's just my opinion though...

• Fellas - I'm just waiting for the ddos'ed host to turn the machine back on for a few minute so I can transfer the site out to the new host. However, they are claiming that their null route policy is a mandatory 24 hours before they remove the null route. I am trying to work with them to turn it back on briefly so I can transfer it out. Just awaiting their reply now.

This discussion has been closed.