Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN service that provides IP's that look like a residential ISP? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN service that provides IP's that look like a residential ISP?

Comments

• Whois tricks? What proof do you offer to back this up? And residential providers cannot be whois tricked. They are name brand providers. Sorry guy, don't be jealous that you can't do it.

• http://bgp.he.net/net/46.36.200.0/22

Shows Vativan as main root - Fake.
    Shows other whois entries per /24 - Fake.

Provide proof you have a presence in Vatican city or expect a ban here.

• Our residential providers have nothing to do with our RIPE NCC membership. Now be quiet before you further make yourself look like an idiot.

• Provide proof you have a presence in Vatican city or expect a ban here.

Vatican City is not part of our residential program and never will be. If you want to know who our residential poviders are, I suggest you visit the appropriate section of our website instead of posting nonsense from our data center section.

• Why is your Geolocation set to VA?m Why are some nets set to countries where you have zero presence? Last chance before ban.

• Also don't underestimate me - Just because i have no "Moderator" status here means nothing, i have the means and options to ban you from this forum and lowendbox - Just wait some hours.

• Your threat of a ban does not impress me. If there are any moderators here that would like proof of our residential networks, I'm more than happy to accomodate that request. This William guy is just looking for a fight because he has nothing better going on in life.

For those of you that doubt our residential providers, here are setup instructions for our Telecom Italia (Telecom Italy) service. Everyone is welcome to try it, including you William, so you can choke on your own words:

Your User Name is: lowend
    Your Password is: nY3NBsBmPtGV
    Assigned Country: Italy (Telecom Italia)
    Network Type: Residential
    Skype Support: iaps_support

For 32-bit Windows Vista, 7, 8, & 8.1
    https://www.intl-alliance.com/teleit/teleit32.exe

For 64-bit Windows Vista, 7, 8, & 8.1
    https://www.intl-alliance.com/teleit/teleit64.exe

Once you have installed the software, enter your username and password as
    specified above. Click the box that says 'save password'. DO NOT enter anything
    in the box that says logon domain.

Click connect and you will be connected to the network.

Setting up your PPTP VPN under Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard):

1. Open system preferences and click onto 'Network'.
    2. Click the '+' button on the network connections pane.
    3. From the drop down menu select 'VPN' followed by 'PPTP' then click 'Create'.
    4. Enter the ip address 156.54.62.250 into the 'Server Address' field and the account username in the 'Account Name' field then click the 'Authentication Settings' button.
    5. Enter your 'Password' and click 'OK'.
    6. Click 'Apply'.
    7. Click the 'Advanced' button.
    8. Tick 'send all traffic over VPN connection', press 'OK'.
    9. Click 'Apply'.
    10. Leave the 'Show VPN status in menu bar' box ticked and press 'Connect'.
    11. Finished! You can Connect/Disconnect to the server from the menu bar.

Setting up your L2TP VPN under Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard):

1. Open system preferences and click onto 'Network'.
    2. Click the '+' button on the network connections pane.
    3. From the drop down menu select 'VPN' followed by 'L2TP' then click 'Create'.
    4. Enter ip address 156.54.62.250 into the 'Server Address' field and the account username in the 'Account Name' field then click the 'Authentication Settings' button.
    5. Enter your 'Password' and the Shared Secret 'Server1880' (without quotes) then click 'OK'.
    6. Click 'Apply'
    7. Click the 'Advanced' button.
    8. Tick 'send all traffic over VPN connection', press 'OK'.
    9. Click 'Apply'.
    10. Leave the 'Show VPN status in menu bar' box ticked and press 'Connect'.
    11. Finished! You can Connect/Disconnect to the server from the menu bar.

Setting up your PPTP VPN access on the Apple iPhone & Apple iPod Touch:

1. Go to: Settings
    2. Go to: General
    3. Go to: Network
    4. Go to: VPN
    5. Go to: Add VPN Configuration
    6. A name for the connection, ie: IT Resnet
    7. Server IP: 156.54.62.250
    8. Account: Assigned Username
    9. RSA securID: OFF
    10. Password: Your Assigned Password
    11. Encryption level: AUTO
    12. Send all traffic: On

Setting up your L2TP VPN access on the Apple iPhone & Apple iPod Touch:

1. Go to: Settings
    2. Go to: General
    3. Go to: Network
    4. Go to: VPN
    5. Go to: Add VPN Configuration
    6. A name for the connection, ie: IT Resnet
    7. Server IP: 156.54.62.250
    8. Account: Assigned Username
    9. RSA SecurID: OFF
    10. Password: Assigned Password
    11. Secret: Server1880
    12. Send all traffic: On

• 156.54.62.250 seems to be in Italy. One of the IPs you seem to actually rent - now tell me about 46.36.200.0/22

• Further what is 46.36.192.0/21? All Vatican geolocated and smaller entires per /24. What do you try to hide? You will be banned anyway so better provide a confession already.

• what is this object? explain yourself.

inetnum: 46.36.202.61 - 46.36.202.65
    netname: UN-IAPS-WIMAX
    descr: Royal Projects Division
    descr: IAPS Security Services, L.L.C.
    descr: La Paz

Everyone can verify this in the RIPE database. All you do is fake RIPE entries. Expect your owned ban.

• The 46 series is not the topic of this post. Additionally, it has nothing to do with this topic at all, nor does it have anything to do with our residential networks. So this request will be ignored.

• It is topic because i made it topic. Reply my qustions or face consequences.

• Go sulk in the corner now because you were proven wrong. Admit defeat and move on.

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • No, i won the argument - You still did not explain the clearly wrong whois entires.

As said: Explain yourself or face "the sword" in some hours.

• Show me "the sword" then, because your topic is not relevant to the original posting I made. But thank you for bringing a lot of attention to this thread. I appreciate the additional traffic its bringing to my site.

• You will see. Don't worry.

• @iaps

your website appears to be down?

• I have nothing to do with that, i only enforce LETs rules - Nothing else.

• Most likely a result of an attack from William because he was proven wrong and now he's pouting about it.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@iaps you are lovely.

• Say what you want, iwould not attack my own workplace - You are stupid.

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited December 2014

@iaps said:
    Most likely a result of an attack from William because he was proven wrong and now he's pouting about it.

Actually, most likely not. Odds are it's just a "welcome to LET" by some of the competitors skids of the forum. Unfortunately, companies posting here have long been known to getting attacked.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • For what purpose or benefit?

• Don't try to remove your own liability by "ddos" (which is not proven by anyone). What are this IPs with Bolivian IPs do? What about other IPs with similar whois, for example http://whois.domaintools.com/46.36.202.71 show as RU? why does show http://whois.domaintools.com/46.36.202.81 as Ukraine? http://whois.domaintools.com/46.36.202.55 as Tehran Iran (which you are not allowed to deal under UK and US law)?

Explain yourself or get lost silently.

• @William I don't see any rule breaking here. Please stop harassing @iaps, you're not a moderator. Just flag if you don't like it.

• Rule breaking is irrelevant at clear fakes.

Thanked by 1ali71
  • @iaps said:
    Most likely a result of an attack from William because he was proven wrong and now he's pouting about it.

Funny how you're trying to blame William for DDoS attacks you're getting. William is sitting next to me and was staring on my screen while I was showing him something during the time where I then suddenly got the notification that the location is offline (actually, the second time for today)...

• I don't have to explain our RIPE NCC membership. I have full authority to deploy any ip ranges I desire, whether it has a bgp presence or not. If you were a member of the RIPE NCC you would know this. And since this topic has nothing to do with my original posting thats the last I will comment on it.

• Good. This clearly explains you fake RIPE whois entries. Enjoy your ban.

• PS: I am member both for my at.soletrader and my company in Bermuda. Get lost, your entries are legal within RIPE (for now) but clearly fake for everyone outside - I clearly did prove this.

This discussion has been closed.