Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodhosting.co Provider Legit or Going Under? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Goodhosting.co Provider Legit or Going Under?

1235»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

luis12345620 said: STOP.CALLING.ME.NAMES!!!!

Pikey.

Thanked by 1eddynetweb
  • @AThomasHowe said:
    So... LowEND owns HardCloud and sells the business to GoodHosting... then LowEND starts leasing servers to GoodHosting?

I think it stinks too but just trying to get the official story straight...

mpkossen, any US government IPs logged? ;)

HardCloud is unrelated.

HostDIme's direct customer was LowEND.

I was an authorized contact on that account.

I then paid for the services I wanted directly.

• @GoodHosting I see.. odd arrangement but there we go.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

bump

• DOn't Belived this host

they Lie

Not Recomended, Bad Support and Service

WTF ..Refunded

• soulchiefsoulchief Member
    edited May 2014

@Skynetwork said:
    DOn't Belived this host

they Lie

WTF ..Refunded

Learn to read the damn thread.

Thanked by 2Licensecart netomx
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member

@Skynetwork said:
    DOn't Belived this host

they Lie

WTF ..Refunded

Hell of a statement, any proof? Though this seems like a cluster, my family/customers will understand this, it seems to be handled decently...? Maybe I'm wrong.

• @MCHPhil said:
    Hell of a statement, any proof? Though this seems like a cluster, my family/customers will understand this, it seems to be handled decently...? Maybe I'm wrong.

Go Order they service

then you will know it

• @Skynetwork said:

Can you seriously read this thread before posting again?

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

@soulchief said:
    Can you seriously read this thread before posting again?

This pretty much

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member

@Skynetwork said:

If they are as you say, why would I want to? How about adding some proof to your post or stfu? Your ilk ruins things for providers. Can't rely on anything solid except your crappy half assed "review" with no proof other than your word.

Thanked by 1eddynetweb
  • eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited May 2014

@Skynetwork said:
    Go Order they service

>

then you will know i

Read books, stop spam™ (reCAPTCHA slogan, so catchy)

• FZhangFZhang Member

IMO, I don't think Goodhosting ia a bad provider. The only really negative I would say is that Goodhosting, didn't properly handle this problem when it arises and instead allowed the issue to just fester. It took a post on Lowendtalk to bring the entire problem to light and slightly faster action. But I chuck this negative up to not enough experience rather then Goodhosting actively trying to "screw" the customer over.

I am still waiting for Goodhosting to come up with an alternative solution so I can still continue to be a customer :)

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • FaiziFaizi Member

@Skynetwork said:

I ask for a refund after waiting for 7 days and I was refunded within 5 minutes of opening the ticket. If you read the whole thread you'd know that we're just unlucky.

Move on.

• blackblack Member

Goodhosting seems like a pretty decent guy when I spoke with him, doubt he'd make up something like this just to earn a few bucks.

• @black said:
    Goodhosting seems like a pretty decent guy when I spoke with him, doubt he'd make up something like this just to earn a few bucks.

I'm not quite sure how I even stand to make a few bucks, having to double-buy servers and still provide refunds. Thanks for the +1 otherwise though. It's good to see some clients still care.

@Faizi said:

Yup, all refunds have been posted for those who asked. If you didn't ask for a refund, it's no wonder you haven't gotten one. [ WHMCS isn't exactly a useful tool, there's no means to filter products by their customitems [ not even in the database, the schema is absolutely terrible. ] so there's no easy way for me to automatically refund only the Orlando customers. ]

We have more locations than just Orlando, fortunately not all of our clients were affected by this.

@eddynetweb said:

A surprising amount of our hate comes from people like this, completely baseless. The best example would be @GreenValueHost 's quickjump post on the first page of this thread.

@Licensecart said:

Thanks for the +1 and support during this issue.

Notice to affected clients:

If you have yet to receive a refund, please open that Support Ticket to the Management department, and I'll get it sorted. I'm also re-creating peoples' services on our other data centers now, so you won't be without service for much longer. I've also marked paid all upcoming invoices for the affected users that wish to continue service as they pop up [ free month ].

• FZhangFZhang Member

@goodhosting How's the resolution coming along?

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited May 2014

Update to affected clients:

Courtesy of UbiquityHosting's wonderful and accountable staff; we have managed to secure enough servers to handle all of the clients affected by the issues found with our Orlando nodes due to HostDime. At this time, we would like to ask these affected clients that have yet to receive their new information; to open a Support Ticket to the "Migrations" department to have your service re-created as quickly as possible.

We will also be deploying all new orders to these nodes at this time. We currently have stock in the Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles locations; but may discontinue the Los Angeles locations rather soon (a 4x1Gbps connection capping out a 2.3MB/sec is not what I call a reliable connection.... damn you international routing.)

It's worth noting that at this time, HostDime refuses to communicate with us; even with the account's owner in the conversation. We are still awaiting a reply on the discussion, a three-way with the proper account owner, myself as an authorized contact, and HostDime's representative.

• FZhangFZhang Member

Just an update.

I opened a migration support ticket to have my service re-created and money refunded. Both tickets went unanswered. And now the tickets have been closed.

@goodhosting can you let me know what is going on?

• @FZhang said:
    Just an update.

I opened a migration support ticket to have my service re-created and money refunded. Both tickets went unanswered. And now the tickets have been closed.

goodhosting can you let me know what is going on?

I'd give em' some time, they may be migrating hundreds of clients. I could see how that cloud affect quality overall.

• @FZhang said:
    Just an update.

goodhosting can you let me know what is going on?

Hello FZhang,

As we migrated our primary cluster [ our own cPanel and such ] , we were a few hours behind on tickets. Please tell me the ticket number, or if the ticket was lost during the rewind, please re-create the ticket.

Please also address the ticket to "Management" department so I can handle it directly.

@eddynetweb said:
    I'd give em' some time, they may be migrating hundreds of clients. I could see how that cloud affect quality overall.

Thanks for the support. While we are using a centralized SAN, it still does take some time to re-create many accounts and do all the software and OS installation our customers have requested.