Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IntroNet Servers Main Website Suspended? - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IntroNet Servers Main Website Suspended?

Comments

• SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@earl said:

Good Job!

• earlearl Member

@Sunn said:
    Good Job!

I think you need to extend that to the OP, not I.

• SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@earl said:

No No No, very modest of yourself, from my perspective you deserve it more (:

Thanked by 1earl
  • earlearl Member

@Sunn said:
    No No No, very modest of yourself, from my perspective you deserve it more (:

Not sure what to say, I'm speechless, lol.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • @williamjamesclark I like that design

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2014

@0xdragon said:
    What did you write? :)

I made it unauthorised :-P If I would have selected anyone other than the unauthorization claim, I mayn't have given the money back. They should have been punished & I did so!

• aoleeaolee Member

wow this thread has 10k views it's only been 2days :D

• BoxodeBoxode Member

aolee said: wow this thread has 10k views it's only been 2days :D

Hosts deadpooling is somewhat fun and attention grabbing. :)

• khavkhav Member

@viCommunications

Very entertaining indeed ...:)

• GunterGunter Member

To be entirely fair, Intronet was doomed to begin with and was solely suitable for running abusive processes and services, because the technicians were too incompetent to actually notice any abuse going on.

Thanked by 1albertdb
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

darknyan said: be entirely fair, Intronet was doomed to begin with

eddynetweb said: I mean, how do you get cPanel with a free domain for $45/year?

Well, people like to believe miracles.
    I mean, when OVH put up their kimsufis for 3 Eur a month many people jumped in to show how this is sustainable and it also makes profit. Government subsidies, free energy, passive cooling, totally automated, big volume discounts and whatnot were coming into play. Now 5 Eur is also making a loss IMO, unless the loss was already counted at the previous ones, I mean for the hardware, but even the operating cost must be a bit higher. I am not going into details (and debates) again, but people really believe the internet and many of its services are supposed to be free and whoever charges more than the lowest of the low is a thief.

• Planned to purchase. But now not...

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

viCommunications said: Hosts deadpooling is somewhat fun and attention grabbing. :)

I call it the train wreck syndrome. Everyone will crowd around a train wreck or car wreck just to see what is going on. Not giving a thought to what is happening to the people involved.

Thanked by 1earl
  • wychwych Member

@smartlearn said:
    Planned to purchase. But now not...

Just hold out for your free 512mb VPS.

• squibssquibs Member

Just got my refund confirmation from PayPal. Time to go buy some more kimsufis....

• SunnSunn Member

@squibs said:

Just had to bump it??

• Mark_RMark_R Member

r.i.p.

• squibssquibs Member

@Sunn said:
    Just had to bump it??

Just had to reply???

• lol well most of us start out going for bargain bottom @squibs but I hope you've learned a lot of them time when you know a deal is too good to be true not only is your gut right but it's also not worth the hassle of moving to a new server unexpectedly, even if you get x weeks/months of service.

Thanked by 1imp
  • BoxodeBoxode Member

wych said: 512mb VPS.

Surely you mean 512GB?

• squibssquibs Member
    edited May 2014

@AThomasHowe said:
    lol well most of us start out going for bargain bottom squibs but I hope you've learned a lot of them time when you know a deal is too good to be true not only is your gut right but it's also not worth the hassle of moving to a new server unexpectedly, even if you get x weeks/months of service.

It was a gamble, @AThomasHowe , and I felt there was a good chance they would take the money and deadpool. I bought it to learn more about cPanel setup and configuration, and it served that purpose well. I would never have risked a production site on it :-)

• @squibs in future cPanel do a free 15 day trial license: http://cpanel.net/cpanel-whm/trial-license/ :)

It's up to you at the end of the day if another intronet pops up I guess but I used to buy from providers like that for various similar reasons and in the end, IMO at least, it's not worth the hassle.

• squibssquibs Member

@AThomasHowe Agreed.

Had I not received the refund, I would have been annoyed.

• I lost my case :(

They probably ran out of money so there was nothing for PP to do.

• namhuynamhuy Member

0xdragon said: I lost my case :(

did you pay with paypal balance or w/ cc through paypal ?

• aoleeaolee Member

@0xdragon said:
    I lost my case :(

They probably ran out of money so there was nothing for PP to do.

Did you mentioned to check intronet account? that a lot has been scammed by them and filling dispute? i also lost my case first, but called them up, then finally won the argument. they returned me my $25 for the ultravps.

• @namhuy said:

@aolee said:
    Did you mentioned to check intronet account? that a lot has been scammed by them and filling dispute? i also lost my case first, but called them up, then finally won the argument. they returned me my $25 for the ultravps.

I paid with my PayPal balance.

Hum, I really don't want to call them up. Is there another way I can do that? And yes, I really should've mentioned they were scamming.

• namhuynamhuy Member

call paypal and let them know about this page

• cassacassa Member

Still waiting for my dispute/refund....

• Just noticed (forgot to remove it from my monitoring system) that my Intronet IP was reallocated yesterday. Coincidence that it is so close to the whole LowEND saga?