Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IntroNet Servers Main Website Suspended? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IntroNet Servers Main Website Suspended?

Comments

• VPNVPN Member

@hostnoob said:
    Charge your phone :P

Lol I am now :)

• GunterGunter Member

Hmm, a staff member has this on his skype status: "i'm a hacker" since this problem...

Which one?

• laik why u leet haxx0r on u weebsite, liek so nurt cuul.

• GunterGunter Member

Its staged, I imagine.

Thanked by 1earl
  • aoleeaolee Member

lol i intronet think did this in purpose. so when you file a case in Paypal you wont have a proof to point them to their website where you purchased your item.

• SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

He simply forgot to pay his bill.

Here is the story about Intronet: They have 2 owners, One is from India, and one in from UK who funds all the services. Dowen simply did not pay and from my assumption; they got into some sort of disagreement.

Short story: He does not have any money to pay the bills. (SHUBHANKAR)

And please do not assume i have affiliation with intronet. I added him on skype around 2 weeks ago regarding information about the company.

• BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited May 2014

Sunn said: He simply forgot to pay his bill.

Wrong. Client was given weeks to pay and after multiple attempts failed to pay, his services were suspended, including all his nodes & main site with the upstream provider.

Sunn said: They have 2 owners

Wrong.

Sunn said: one in from UK who funds all the services.

Wrong. The "second owner" is not an owner but an upstream provider. He's also not from UK. I know him personally.

Sunn said: He does not have any money to pay the bills. (SHUBHANKAR)

Right, that's what happens when you're a summer host.

Sunn said: And please do not assume i have affiliation with intronet.

You're 110% affiliated with IntroNet.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member

I called this in the GVH staff chat a long time ago. I said "Oh, look, someone's trying to copy us. Watch them crash and burn."

Now it actually happened.

• Jon, don't try and affiliate yourself with this thread -,- do you like walking round with a target on your back?

And I love unfounded allegations. Either story could be true, neither has posted proof. I do have to say I am not inclined to trust the 14 year old though.

• Every time I see a post from GVH, it looks like a troll post.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    I called this in the GVH staff chat a long time ago. I said "Oh, look, someone's trying to copy us. Watch them crash and burn."

Now it actually happened.

Uh-oh

• BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited May 2014

GreenValueHost said: Now it actually happened.

You answered a support ticket? Ohmy

• SunnSunn Member

You know, it would be silly if i was the provider of their servers, and you are just stating all this. You have been Bullshitted alot my friend.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Sunn said: You know, it would be silly if i was the provider of their servers, and you are just stating all this. You have been Bullshitted alot my friend.

Their upstream provider is not from the UK. I won't comment further on that. I also never stated you were their provider, you own your own waiting-to-deadpool-host VPS host.

• SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

They are 2 Owners, PM me with your skype. Please will you? I must show you my messages with the SHUBHANKAR, so you can shut up.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Sunn said: They are 2 Owners, PM me with your skype. Please will you? I must show you my messages with the indian, so you can shut up.

No thanks :)

"the indian" is the owner, the upstream provider who owns the racks at SingleHOP (some nodes which were being deployed by IntroNet) and owns a few more hosts is not from UK.

• SunnSunn Member

Oh you are dead wrong, trust me the rack owner and I, are closer then you think.

• Sunn said: Oh you are dead wrong, trust me the rack owner and I, are closer then you think.

huh? Why would you add the guy from india on skype to find out about his hosting, if you're so close with the other "owner"?

• LowENDLowEND Member

They are 2 Owners, PM me with your skype. Please will you? I must show you my messages with the SHUBHANKAR, so you can shut up.

@viCommunications - I would have to second this. (I'm only the service provider.)

Thanked by 1Sunn
  • SunnSunn Member

@soulchief said:

Well if you search up one of my threads opened on LET, you can fix more Info.

• ATHKATHK Member

@Sunn said:

If you're close with the "owner" thing whatever it is.

Just post proof here, what are you scared of?

• Sunn said: Well if you search up one of my threads opened on LET, you can fix more Info.

Are you from India

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • BoxodeBoxode Member

ATHK said: Just post proof here, what are you scared of?

He's not lying just talked to him. Very strange situation with IntroNet. Even the upstreams are upset for all the clients that are now angry with IntroNet.

Thanked by 1Sunn
  • SunnSunn Member

@ftpit said:

I am from NYC, USA.

Thanked by 1Boxode
  • aoleeaolee Member

going back to the main topic, i noticed the account is suspended again.

• earlearl Member

@aolee said:
    going back to the main topic, i noticed the account is suspended again.

Yup I noticed that too, I find it odd that intronetserver is able to get his account suspended then comes back online and now is suspended again??

@LowEND

• aoleeaolee Member

next episode -> it will be hacked by dowen again.

• LowENDLowEND Member
    edited May 2014

@earl - He asked for a grace period on his cPanel account which I gave. Other then that he has failed to pay his invoices once again.

• earlearl Member

@LowEND said:
    earl - He asked for a grace period on his cPanel account which I gave. Other then that he has failed to pay his invoices once again.

So.. even thought you are aware of this thread, you reinstated his account because he asked for a grace period with the full knowledge that he might actually be running a scam?

WOW!