Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IntroNet Servers Main Website Suspended? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IntroNet Servers Main Website Suspended?

Comments

• SunnSunn Member

@0xdragon said:

Indeed.

• SunnSunn Member

@earl said:
    Sunn

None, just know alot of Intel from sources.

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited May 2014

@0xdragon said:
    YES, KVMVPS.US IS A AMAZING SERVICE SCAM. ^.^

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • SunnSunn Member

Okay, stop it.

• @Sunn said:
    Okay, stop it.

...but the fun has just begun...

• SunnSunn Member

@eddynetweb said:

Your right, why stop it so soon? :)

• earlearl Member

@Sunn said:
    None, just know alot of Intel from sources.

Sure thing!

From my point of view it seem you are taking this too personal for you to not be affiliated somehow.

• SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@earl said:

Earl, He did not pay invoices, Use your head, I may be working or other.

Ask yourself: How do i know he did not pay invoices? I know nothing else beside that.

edited May 2014

@Sunn What invoices, his rented servers? His collocated hardware (highly unprovable)?

• SunnSunn Member

@eddynetweb said:

Please do not mind, I wish not to answer further regarding this, as it is private.

• earlearl Member

Sunn said: Earl, He did not pay invoices, Use your head..

I would rather use my brain.. and simple logic is telling me you are affiliated somehow.. I wonder if you are from India as well? intronetserver seems to have been based from India.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • blackblack Member

I can't believe you guys actually bought from them, worse if you've paid yearly.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • aoleeaolee Member
    edited May 2014

I also purchased their crazy cheap UltraVPS before, I only used it for backup purpose and it's now dead. Lucky I got my $25 back from paypal.

Thanked by 1earl
  • SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@earl said:

Earl, do not make assumptions about me. I am from NYC, USA. You need proof, regardless if i am from India, what would that change?, Take a look at there population size. Basically what you are pondering is: Every host in India is the same as Intronet. Also, i am not affiliated with them, i will not repeat myself.

• earlearl Member

@aolee said:
    I also purchased their crazy cheap UltraVPS before, I only used it for backup purpose and it's now dead. Lucky I got my $25 back from paypal.

I noticed with what happened with shardhost if enough people make a claim with paypal they will get their money back.

• earlearl Member
    edited May 2014

@Sunn said:
    Earl, do not make assumptions about me. I am from New York City, USA. You need proof, regardless if i am from India, what would that change?, Take a look at there population size. Also, i am not affiliated with them, i will not repeat myself.

Just asking.. No need to get offended. Its just when scams like this happens it really does take away from the hobby.

If you were from India that would make you one step closer to being suspect no1.. While the population of India maybe large you seem to be the only one defending intronetserver so its safe to assume the rest of India has nothing to do with case.

• SunnSunn Member

@earl said:

Defensive, Boy you just made me laugh. Where do you see me defending. Look at all my comments from beginning to end.

• @Sunn

Earl, do not make assumptions about me.

Seems defensive...

Thanked by 1earl
  • SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@eddynetweb said:

Can you please read properly first??? He was referring to the assumption of me being defensive for Intronet.

edited May 2014

@Sunn said:
    Can you please read properly first??? He was referring to the assumption of me being defensive for Intronet.

This is a phrase from @earl

I wonder if you are from India as well?

He was clearly wondering if you where from India.

• earlearl Member
    edited May 2014

@Sunn said:
    Defensive, Boy you just made me laugh. Where do you see me defending. Look at all my comments from beginning to end.

Made you laugh did I.. Well its not my fault you have a strange sense of humor. Don't see anything funny about my comment.

In regards to the defense thing:

@Sunn said:
    Can we close this thread? Useless as of now, we all know they are done, and do not have the potential to get back up.

Why so eager to close the thread?

Sunn said: @0xdragon said: Time for a chargeback! huzzah

Great, Where did you come up with such a great solution?

Why do you care if people do a charge back on a scam Company?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@earl , Are you some sort of detective? I was being humorous, that's all. It's sad , you strangely interpret my humor.

• BellaBella Member

I randomly received a refund from Intronet servers for the $4 I paid them earlier today.
    I never requested one either.

Woohoo!

At least their not scamming anyone.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/DTTngrJ.png

• Gotta love the reason.

• earlearl Member

@Bella said:
    At least their not scamming anyone.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/DTTngrJ.png

It's possible they just forgot to pay their bill as @Sunn mentioned and will be back online shortly, lol.. Or they are just paying you off and hopefully this thread gets buried..

Either way this is getting tiresome, hopefully intronetserver will do the right thing and refund everyone that is entitled to one.

• BellaBella Member
    edited May 2014

Their site's ip is 198.143.155.204

so since they use cPanel I went to 198.143.155.204:2083

and that takes me to https://alpha.lowend.co:2083/

Looks like they buy cPanel hosting from http://lowend.co/

The owner of lowend.co is @LowEND

• LowENDLowEND Member

@Bella - Sadly I can't comment on his account.

• cassacassa Member

Hmm, are they really doing this?

• @LowEND said:
    Bella - Sadly I can't comment on his account.

Is it your second company? If not, doesn't make sense. You're new here and I don't think any provider will trust in hosting main website with you.

• aoleeaolee Member

@cassa they will get back shortly? how short is shortly?