Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IntroNet Servers Main Website Suspended? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IntroNet Servers Main Website Suspended?

Comments

• SunnSunn Member

@earl said:

He is just the node provider, now its not at the service providers knowledge that he may be ascam.

• LowENDLowEND Member
    edited May 2014

@earl - It was done out of respect as he said he wanted to do the right thing with the clients.

• earlearl Member

@Sunn said:
    He is just the node provider, now its not at the service providers knowledge that he may be ascam.

@LowEND said:
    earl - It's somewhat out of respect as he said he wanted to do the right thing with the clients.

Bullshit!

• SunnSunn Member

@earl said:

Any proof? I did not think so.

• earlearl Member
    edited May 2014

@Sunn said:
    Any proof? I did not think so.

you want proof? sure here you go..

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/27299/intronet-servers-main-website-suspended

• SunnSunn Member

@earl said:

If only you were to show some legitimate proof, other then that, our conversation is over.

• earlearl Member
    edited May 2014

@Sunn said:
    other then that, our conversation is over.

Goodbye..

• BoxodeBoxode Member

earl said: So.. even thought you are aware of this thread, you reinstated his account because he asked for a grace period with the full knowledge that he might actually be running a scam?

WOW!

How would he have known this? Are you insane? Michael (LowEND) actually wanted to assist the client of his (running IntroNET) EVEN AFTER HE STOPPED PAYING FOR 2+ WEEKS and help the existing clients and all he received back was "GTFO"

As far as I'm aware, the owner of IntroNet requested the grace period to "talk to his clients" and actually defaced his own website, then this shitstorm went down on LET.

The provider is not a person here to blame for someone elses actions. That's like saying for example, a host purchases a few nodes with ColoCrossing then deadpools in 2 months, and they request a grace period to talk to clients and actually end up running a scam and deface their site, are we going to blame ColoCrossing for being nice and helping clients? Don't think so.

Michael runs a large client base and it's hard to monitor all clients. If anything michael (LowEND) actually WANTED to help, but their hands were tied.

Such a pitty.

Thanked by 2khav Maounique
  • earlearl Member
    edited May 2014

viCommunications said: How would he have known this?

There is 4 pages worth of info.. not sure how much more you would need?

viCommunications said: Are you insane?

In trusting a scammer? Apparently not.. cause I believe the outcome was, and I quote "Other then that he has failed to pay his invoices once again."

viCommunications said: As far as I'm aware, the owner of IntroNet requested the grace period to "talk to his clients" and actually defaced his own website, then this shitstorm went down on LET.

No shit Sherlock! they call them scammers for a reason.

viCommunications said: The provider is not a person here to blame for someone elses actions. That's like saying for example, a host purchases a few nodes with ColoCrossing then deadpools in 2 months, and they request a grace period to talk to clients and actually end up running a scam and deface their site, are we going to blame ColoCrossing for being nice and helping clients? Don't think so.

Bloody hell!! People curse Colocrossing for far less than than that!

But yeah I get what you're saying don't be accountable for your actions! Ok! lesson learned.

viCommunications said: Michael runs a large client base and it's hard to monitor all clients. If anything michael (LowEND) actually WANTED to help, but their hands were tied.

Hire help.. with a large client base he can afford it!
    Don't let innocent people be victimized cause of your carelessness.

Pretty simple

1. No pay No Service
    2. You Scam You're suspended!

viCommunications said: Such a pitty.

Truly! it's a real pitty I had to explain all this to you!

• BoxodeBoxode Member

earl said: Truly! it's a real pitty I had to explain all this to you!

Not even going to bother explaining to someone so thick headed and against someone who did nothing wrong at all except try to help.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • earlearl Member

viCommunications said: Not even going to bother explaining to someone so thick headed and against someone who did nothing wrong at all except try to help.

Such a pitty.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited May 2014

Just thought this is relevant.

• earlearl Member

@darknyan said:
    Just thought this is relevant.

Oh Yeah.. He is fully aware of this thread..

That is why the OP got a full refund.. even for the previous month he used! lol.

• namhuynamhuy Member

@IntroNet I wonder how many people get their refunds

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@namhuy said:
    IntroNet I wonder how many people get their refunds

I would suspect as many as he can afford to do. This smells more like a youngster in over his head than a dead-eyed scammer IMO.

• khavkhav Member

Well that's escalated quickly ...........

Loving the drama

• cassacassa Member

@khav said:
    Well that's escalated quickly ...........

Loving the drama

• Well I've only had my $12 one for less than 16 days.. I'd better get a refund!

• cassacassa Member

Staff is still telling me: "The servers are running", wondering why my vps is offline then.....

• aoleeaolee Member
    edited May 2014

cassa said: Staff is still telling me: "The servers are running", wondering why my vps is offline then.....

Because ShubhanCRAP is a scammer.

• wychwych Member

@cassa said:
    Staff is still telling me: "The servers are running", wondering why my vps is offline then.....

Reply with a ping showing its down.

• aoleeaolee Member

@wych said:
    Reply with a ping showing its down.

No it won't work. That's what I did and their staff replied the same templated answer to me.

Your vps is running fine and responding to ping.

• vedranvedran Veteran

Nekki said: This smells more like a youngster in over his head than a dead-eyed scammer IMO.

I don't agree, this looks like a flat-out scam to me, youngster or not.
    The scheme seen so many times here: order a server, get some clients with ridiculously priced plans, get more clients until it's time to pay for the server, run away with any money you can keep. No expenses - no loss.

Did someone actually got that free SSL, domain and cPanel?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • GunterGunter Member

They were clueless at how to issue an SSL certificate. Kept changing my DNS and rDNS to fulfill their singlehop requirement.

• cassacassa Member

Just got this message:
    "Intronet closed, moved to igenhost.com, we're giving refunds, sorry."

• khavkhav Member

@cassa said:

Cake looks yummy ....but i prefer chocolate ones

On a side note .....next time pick you LEB from the top providers list to avoid any hassle

• vedranvedran Veteran

khav said: next time pick you LEB from the top providers list to avoid any hassle

Right, you can't go wrong with well established hosts like Dewlance

• vedran said: Right, you can't go wrong with well established hosts like Dewlance

As long as it auto-boots I'm happy.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • NoermanNoerman Member

@cassa said:
    Just got this message:
    "Intronet closed, moved to igenhost.com, we're giving refunds, sorry."

Does someone actually get the refund?

• This entire thread is cancerous. Please stop trying to be collectively worse than some combination of Reddit and 4chan. Threads like this make my everything hurt. I can't even into words at the moment.

Seriously but, the provider in question isn't at fault for being nice to his client, you're just thick. What the client runs, until you get a legal case out of it, or it's hurting your other clients; is none of your business as a provider.

Thanked by 1Maounique