Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Sincere Thank You - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A Sincere Thank You

1235»

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@taipres said: I don't want to hear community, you're not the site itself, you're just the flys on poop that are attracted to its smell.

Its not nice to call people names, especially people who you try to get over to your site.

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

@sajanNOPPIX said: The facts are....nobody likes you or your site. This is not a lie. This is evidenced by this ENTIRE THREAD!

To be fair, we wouldn't mind his site if he wasn't so damn annoying.

• @KuJoe said: Amazing how this thread has turned into the thing it was fighting against...

Doesn't every thread on LET gets derailed? :D

• @Daniel said: We don't hate his site, we hate the fact that he's coming here and spamming us.

Right. If the owner of a site is a douchebag to me...I'm not going to like/visit his site. No matter how nice it might be.

He seems to want to go on the idea of, "I'm an asshole, but you should still visit my site because it's awesome."

He might have cool features, but if someone asked me if I thought it was a good site...I'd say no. Why? Because the owner has left a bad taste.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

well I apologize for fly comment, I typically never insult people, because it's not appropriate, personal insults that is, and I was out of line with that one, but I stand by the rest of what I said.

• @sajanNOPPIX said: He seems to want to go on the idea of, "I'm an asshole, but you should still visit my site because it's awesome."

Everyone goes GoDaddy.com and the owner kills elephants.

• Much of this is semantics. I include the owner of a site as part of a site. @taipres seems to want everyone to forget how annoying he is so that we'll visit his site and praise it. In what other part of your life does that concept work? ....NONE!

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

@sajanNOPPIX said: He might have cool features, but if someone asked me if I thought it was a good site...I'd say no. Why? Because the owner has left a bad taste.

Absolutely, @taipres, if you looked up, I have clearly stated that your website is not the problem, it's your attitude.

I'm saying that as a hint. It's in your best interests to alter your attitude.

Thanked by 1laaev
  • @Daniel said: Everyone goes GoDaddy.com and the owner kills elephants.

I don't. I know TONS of people that don't. Also, that's a little different. There's tons of things that happen in the world, that doesn't mean everybody takes action regarding all of them.

If someone is annoying, I'll certainly avoid that person before I fly to Africa and save elephants. Why? Because I can do one, not the other.

Also, TONS of people stopped using GoDaddy after reading that story. Also the more recent one about this son.

• @Daniel said: Everyone goes GoDaddy.com and the owner kills elephants.

Anyone who uses GoDaddy is stupid. Despite from the ownership there are also many many arguments against it.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@sajanNOPPIX said: Much of this is semantics. I include the owner of a site as part of a site. @taipres seems to want everyone to forget how annoying he is so that we'll visit his site and praise it. In what other part of your life does that concept work? ....NONE!

I definitely don't want any praise, that's for the most High, and I don't care if you visit my site at all, other than for the providers sake as I believe they deserve to be showcased properly. And I feel LEB doesn't do that.

• rds100rds100 Member

@taipres i have an offer for you - sell your site to the highest bidder. This way the site can continue to grow and you can get to your other ideas (like starting your own VPS provider). Everyone will benefit.

• laaevlaaev Member

@rds100 said: i have an offer for you - sell your site to the highest bidder. This way the site can continue to grow and you can get to your other ideas (like starting your own VPS provider). Everyone will benefit.

OK, I start the bidding at $1

• @taipres said: I definitely don't want any praise, that's for the most High, and I don't care if you visit my site at all, other than for the providers sake as I believe they deserve to be showcased properly. And I feel LEB doesn't do that.

Great. You seem to be wanting to do the providers some good. Awesome. We might have noticied the good if you didn't shove it down everybody's throat by implying you're better than LEB from the get go....ON THE LEB COMMUNITY FORUMS!

It's one thing to present what you're doing. It's another thing to present it in a way that's comparing it to LEB.

You chose the wrong one and have pissed people off.

• vedranvedran Veteran

Every single thread here has to end like this?

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

@taipres said: I definitely don't want any praise, that's for the most High, and I don't care if you visit my site at all, other than for the providers sake as I believe they deserve to be showcased properly. And I feel LEB doesn't do that.

You know what? You actually do have such an amazing website, I haven't realised it until now.
    I'm actually crying from this sudden realisation.

I'm going to leave this community at once, and follow your blog.
    For this community is inferior in every single way, you are the superior.

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

@rds100 said: @taipres i have an offer for you - sell your site to the highest bidder. This way the site can continue to grow and you can get to your other ideas (like starting your own VPS provider). Everyone will benefit.

He should hand it over to Chief.

• taiprestaipres Member

@JoeMerit said: He should hand it over to Chief.

Haha yeah so he can abandon it and let it die off like he's done to LEB. Best idea ever :D

• rds100rds100 Member

@JoeMerit which Chief? Is he even alive? I start to worry...

• AldryicAldryic Member

@vedran said: Every single thread here has to end like this?

You could always do something about that. Like I stated in another thread, there are many factors to this drama, but just a single catalyst that triggers it.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@WhiteLabelHosting said: Guysrunningthisthing, you're being pretty ignorant no matter how much work you're putting in, there was an INSTANT shift in the way LEB/LET felt once it was handed over, I can't really explain it but I really would love to see traffic rates and detailed visitor statistics.

I can only speak for myself and my own personal feelings regarding these comments,
    @WhiteLabelHosting, you put words to my thoughts .. even if you say you cant find the right ones to use.
    There was a change, it was bound to happen when something has been run one way for so long and then suddenly move in another direction.
    Currently we miss @Chief, who is the one holding the roadmap, when he returns I hope he can (together with the rest of the staff) implement some of the suggestions that have been made between the staff members. As it is now, the staff is somewhat handicapped when theres are certain things that we dont have access to.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@Aldryic said: You could always do something about that. Like I stated in another thread, there are many factors to this drama, but just a single catalyst that triggers it.

Yeah he could, and what if he did it to you, how would you feel then? Keep wishing bad things upon others Aldryic as I told you before you can learn a lot from Fransico, he conducts himself well.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

When is CheapVPSDealsTalk.info coming?

This discussion has been closed.