Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Sincere Thank You - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A Sincere Thank You

Comments

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@sajanNOPPIX said: It's about the value of those features and if it's worth a community to uproot and move/use something else!

You can have all the new features you want, but they aren't worth it. Sorry to burst your bubble, but this place is home to so many people and they aren't just going to move over because you use pretty little icons in your posts.

http://cheapvpsdeals.net/feature-search/
    http://cheapvpsdeals.net/table.php
    http://cheapvpsdeals.net/deadpool-checker/
    http://cheapvpsdeals.net/providers-birthdays/

That tangible enough for you? How about categories search or the tons other stuff, you're just again lieing to yourself because you're either 1)lazy and haven't ever been to my site 2)just dillusional, either way this is getting boring.

• How about you stop comparing?

Think of it like a fridge and a freezer, you have both and they do similar things, but one does not replace the other.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@Daniel said: How about you stop comparing?

Think of it like a fridge and a freezer, you have both and they do similar things, but one does not replace the other.

Name 1 single thing LEB does better than my site, just 1. I don't want to hear community, you're not the site itself, you're just the flys on poop that are attracted to its smell.

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited May 2012

@taipres said: Name 1 single thing LEB does better than my site, just 1. I don't want to hear community, you're not the site itself, you're just the fleas on poop that are attracted to its smell.

The community is certainly part of the site. You think I suck off LEB or something? I don't agree with everything LEB does, and certainly a lot people on this site won't agree with something on LEB either, but this is a community.

Do you think its just LowEndBox that keeps the community together? and that a better site is going to make us flock there, like were pigeon's in a town?

Thanked by 1maxexcloo
  • ElliotJElliotJ Member

@taipres said: Name 1 single thing LEB does better than my site, just 1. I don't want to hear community, you're not the site itself, you're just the flys on poop that are attracted to its smell.

It doesn't have you.

Thanked by 3laaev Aldryic maxexcloo
  • @taipres said: Name 1 single thing LEB does better than my site, just 1.

LEB gets special promotions by the providers extra for LEB.

edited May 2012

@taipres said: Name 1 single thing LEB does better than my site, just 1. I don't want to hear community, you're not the site itself, you're just the flys on poop that are attracted to its smell.

People visit LEB.

• taiprestaipres Member

@ElliotJ said: It doesn't have you.

This isn't emo time, we're talking about the site, not your emotions.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@Daniel said: People visit LEB.

And you can't read, I said the site itself, not the flys attracted to it. My site gets thousands of unique visitors. So you can't name 1 single thing LEB does better than CVD yet I can name many things CVD does better than LEB. LEB fails. And you deserve the site, so please give me your word you'll never visit CVD ever again.

• @taipres - You really think that having a ton of sliders and search filters = better?

You're also operating under the assumption that more features = better in every product/service/site.

People like LEB's simplicity. Your features, as cool as they might be...don't actually serve any purpose to anybody looking to find a quick, cheap, small VPS. By the time my eyes hit all of your options and hit submit, I can scroll through the entire LEB front page and see 10 offers.

Your site is overkill for the function.

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

@taipres said: This isn't emo time, we're talking about the site, not your emotions.

It's a valid reason, in accordance to your criteria.
    Changing goalposts, are we?

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited May 2012

@taipres said: LEB fails.

Then why are you on here? You just admitted you don't like the community, so don't come on here anymore if you don't...

Thanked by 1maxexcloo
  • rds100rds100 Member

@taipres your site is good, your marketing sux. You push people too hard, people resist when they are pushed. Word of mouth is the best marketing strategy, you should have let the community to discover your site and like it, not try to push them that hard. It's very annoying and i am sure it is one of the main reasons why your site isn't getting more popular.

Thanked by 1maxexcloo
  • taiprestaipres Member

@ElliotJ said: It's a valid reason, in accordance to your criteria.

Changing goalposts, are we?

We're talking about the site itself, not your feelings, you feeling either way doesn't make the site suck any less. The fact your feelings is all you have and can't boast 1 single thing LEB does better proves my point, so good job.

• @taipres said: Name 1 single thing LEB does better than my site, just 1. I don't want to hear community, you're not the site itself, you're just the flys on poop that are attracted to its smell.

LEB is cheaper.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@Daniel said: LEB is cheaper.

My sites 100% free and isn't riddled with ad's, so how is it "cheaper"? In terms of deals, I have better deals than LEB for various ones listed that are the same.

• @taipres - you have a decent site. I really don't think it's the site people don't like....i'll say it...its YOU that people don't like.

Thanked by 1maxexcloo
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Amazing how this thread has turned into the thing it was fighting against...

• @taipres said: My sites 100% free and isn't riddled with ad's, so how is it "cheaper"?

ExpensiveVPSDeals.net = $10

LowEndReallyGoodBox.com = $7.

$7 < $10

• taiprestaipres Member

@sajanNOPPIX said: @taipres - you have a decent site. I really don't think it's the site people don't like....i'll say it...its YOU that people don't like.

That's fine but be honest about it, you lieing about my website just reflects poorly on you.

• ElliotJElliotJ Member
    edited May 2012

LowEndBox has a higher alexa rank.
    Just throwing that out there, to be annoying.

edited May 2012

@taipres said: That's fine but be honest about it, you lieing about my website just reflects poorly on you.

And you lying about us? Apparently we're all emo's and flies. I can only notice one fly around here.

• taiprestaipres Member

@Daniel said: ExpensiveVPSDeals.net = $10

LowEndReallyGoodBox.com = $7.

$7 < $10

Most deals listed on my site are 3-4 range even though I have a higher limit set. Which allows more pricey but quality deals to be listed that LEB will never list at $7, so best of both worlds.

• @taipres said: That's fine but be honest about it, you lieing about my website just reflects poorly on you.

You're a part of your website. That's what EVERYBODY is trying to tell you here. You give everybody an instant disgust before even visiting your site simply based on interactions with you here.

I haven't lied about anything. When you say "you're lying to yourself"...are you implying that I secretly LOVE your site and am just telling my brain that I don't?....because that's not the case. I really, actually...I'll be clear that I'm telling the truth...do not like you, or your site.

• taiprestaipres Member

LEB alexa rating is because thousands of spammed chinese backlinks(check yourself) and cause the domains 4 years old. My sites ranked for many keywords LEB isn't, or ranked higher.

• taiprestaipres Member

@sajanNOPPIX said: You're a part of your website. That's what EVERYBODY is trying to tell you here. You give everybody an instant disgust before even visiting your site simply based on interactions with you here.

I haven't lied about anything. When you say "you're lying to yourself"...are you implying that I secretly LOVE your site and am just telling my brain that I don't?....because that's not the case. I really, actually...I'll be clear that I'm telling the truth...do not like you, or your site.

You're lieing about the facts. I don't care about how you feel about me, that doesn't change what my site does and what LEB doesn't do. it's that simple, and as a man you should own up to that concept and stop being childish about it.It's like saying you dislike the ceo of google therefore google sucks...it's lieing to ones self that's what it.s

• @sajanNOPPIX said: I haven't lied about anything. When you say "you're lying to yourself"...are you implying that I secretly LOVE your site and am just telling my brain that I don't?....because that's not the case. I really, actually...I'll be clear that I'm telling the truth...do not like you, or your site.

He found out about our dirty little secret that we like CheapVPSDeals.

• @taipres said: You're lieing about the facts. I don't care about how you feel about me, that doesn't change what my site does and what LEB doesn't do. it's that simple, and as a man you should own up to that concept and stop being childish about it.It's like saying you dislike the ceo of google therefore google sucks...it's lieing to ones self that's what it.s

@taipres - WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE ITS NOT ABOUT THE FEATURES!!!

It's about the value of those features.

The facts are....nobody likes you or your site. This is not a lie. This is evidenced by this ENTIRE THREAD!

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

@taipres said: LEB alexa rating is because thousands of spammed chinese backlinks(check yourself) and cause the domains 4 years old. My sites ranked for many keywords LEB isn't, or ranked higher.

They look legit to me, and Alexa is ranked on traffic, not backlinks.
    Unless you're suggesting LowEndBox receives fake traffic, or you're suggesting that the Chinese couldn't possibly be looking for a VPS for a VPN?

• @sajanNOPPIX said: The facts are....nobody likes you or your site. This is not a lie. This is evidenced by this ENTIRE THREAD!

We don't hate his site, we hate the fact that he's coming here and spamming us.

This discussion has been closed.