Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting - PayPal subscription issue - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting - PayPal subscription issue

12346»

Comments

• HeinzHeinz Member

MikHo said: And how is that quote relevant to this case?

It's relevant to your blind defense of a case based on partial position without any real argument.

AnthonySmith said: And for the last time, if you instruct your bank to send money to someone every month your bank will do that until YOU tell them to stop, the agreement is between you and your bank. paypal is no different.

But that's business not some personal shit. No need for holding grudges and return money which don't belong you would be logical solution. I am not here to crucify you and I love your service but keeping money paid by mistake for no service isn't right thing to do.
    So what exactly you're doing here? Keeping money as punishment for overlooked or neglected warnings about cancelation? Punishment is emotional not business decision.

Thanked by 1jrdai
  • HeinzHeinz Member
    edited April 2014

AnthonySmith said: I actually have refunded him now, I simply do not wish to do any further business with him so the credit was refunded.

I made response above before seeing that. That's good decision.

• Actually I don't have an intention to argue with anyone here. This is obviously not in my best interest. All my words are not to be taken personally, I apologize if anything was not appropriate.

Just to clarify things a little bit more... When you create a PayPal subscription, that recurring payment is for a particular VPS or server, not a recurring payment for the provider in general. Once that VPS in question is cancelled by the client, the subscription should be void and would no longer apply...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

It is exactly the same in business, I can assure you of that :)

I understand you dont agree but I am happy to stand up to any legal scrutiny, no one forced anyone to do anything, agree to anything.

As I have said in this case it has been refunded, but I completely stand by my stance on this regardless of popularity.

• This topic has been thoroughly discussed and ended with refund. Not much what can be said or done anymore. Let it rest.

Thanked by 2mpkossen Silvenga
This discussion has been closed.