Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xTom GmbH CTO treats me badly for reporting a problem with the xTom network in Frankfurt, Germany - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

xTom GmbH CTO treats me badly for reporting a problem with the xTom network in Frankfurt, Germany

Comments

• @ehhthing said:

@fluffernutter said:

@vpsgay said:
    You just need to know xtom is belong to a Chinese,That’s why.

no need to be racist, be better

I think there's a slight irony here because based on their usage of ",", seems like they're Chinese.

Are you referring to me or the CTO?

• zhujizixunzhujizixun Member
    edited March 22

xTom's boss is Shoushou. I don't think anyone knows this CTO named Marek Z. People hired by xTom always seem to encounter such problems. But I like their products.

Thanked by 1BetaRacks
  • ilysmilysm Member

@vpsgay said:

Rise to geographic discrimination is unnecessary, remember virmach?

anyway xtom & v.ps all the shit :D

Thanked by 3Caxen sasslik Tingull
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@vpsgay said:

@vpsgay

@loay (for Thanking @vpsgay's post)

From: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules-updated-april-2023/p1

Bannable / "kill -9" Behaviors
    Overt racism, religious intolerance, etc. All that stuff that is in every forum TOS on the planet. If most people would think it's hate speech, it's likely the mods will, too, and besides...what does that have to do with the low end vps world? False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks.

@vpsgay @loay Do you guys want to apologize?

Guys, Let's please take it a little easy in this thread! Thanks! :)

@xTom Do you want to comment about the allegations in the OP? Thanks! :)

Thanked by 2Bliz333 ehab
  • vpsgayvpsgay Member

@Not_Oles said:

@vpsgay said:

@vpsgay

From: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules-updated-april-2023/p1

Overt racism, religious intolerance, etc. All that stuff that is in every forum TOS on the planet. If most people would think it's hate speech, it's likely the mods will, too, and besides...what does that have to do with the low end vps world? False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks.

Sry for my word

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • alexlualexlu Member

strange that you contacted xtom directly though, and a real 'cto' shouldn't be that easy to reach

• Xtom staff being rude to their customers? Never heard of that before

• VittGVittG Member

@alexlu said:
    strange that you contacted xtom directly though, and a real 'cto' shouldn't be that easy to reach

I contacted the xTom NOC at the public email address listed in their subnets whois records, and also in PeeringDB. And then this "CTO" replied back to me.

I contacted the NOC directly only because I could clearly see that the problem isn't limited to a single machine or subnet or customer, but it seems to be affecting an entire location. Both BGPlay, and actual traceroutes done at the right time, seem to be confirming that.

Actually I find it quite strange that no direct customer still hadn't reported this issue to them in all this time... Or maybe even "proper" customers got ignored/ridiculed too, who knows?

It's okay to be funny, but not to bash like that while also ignoring the actual problems... And by the way, he literally asked me to "please you can escalate this", so, here it is :innocent:

Thanked by 3tentor iKeyZ Kris
  • JasonMJasonM Member

thats now "ExTom" for all of us!

• seokyseoky Member

lol, this guy should be free soon

• misakamisaka Member

It looks like the CTO wasn't too happy upon receiving the email, but now his CEO can be unhappy alongside him. xD

• Why do you think xtom is reliable

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • LeviLevi Member

Wow, that escalated quickly. Wondering, how OP managed to mail him to gis private email? @xTom , your presence here is required.

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep
    edited March 22

@Levi said:
    Wow, that escalated quickly. Wondering, how OP managed to mail him to gis private email?

OP didn't. I can confirm that Marek answers whenever you write to [email protected]

Thanked by 1VittG
  • LeviLevi Member

@tentor said:

@Levi said:
    Wow, that escalated quickly. Wondering, how OP managed to mail him to gis private email?

OP didn't. I can confirm that Marek answers whenever you write to [email protected]

If noc is so cocky, wondering how about postmaster :D

• @jerry048 said:
    Xtom staff being rude to their customers? Never heard of that before

If you have never heard, now you have seen, provided in the screenshots :)

Thanked by 1jerry048
  • LeviLevi Member

New term: “To make a maxkvm move”. That means destroy your reputatuon beyond repair.

• kaitkait Member

@fluffernutter said:
    wow, this killed xtom in my eyes. Used to recommend them, never ever again. Was even considering them for transit, but I guess there's no point in continuing that now.

I've heard that this is the same Marek that got fired from LocIX because he send nazi pictures in support tickets... :joy:

Thanked by 1bjo
  • @kait said:

@fluffernutter said:
    wow, this killed xtom in my eyes. Used to recommend them, never ever again. Was even considering them for transit, but I guess there's no point in continuing that now.

I've heard that this is the same Marek that got fired from LocIX because he send nazi pictures in support tickets... :joy:

Interesting.

• shinabuta being shinabuta , coming from actual shinabuta , before some dimwitted vermin loveing whitemonkeys screeching about racism

• YD4NG3RYD4NG3R Member

I don't know why it's so hard to say
    "Thank you for reporting this, we will have a look"
    Honestly would save a lot of time :disappointed:

Thanked by 2tentor rafaelscs
  • kaitkait Member

@Maelstrom36 said: Interesting.

This is Marek according to people who know more about the incident.

• VittGVittG Member

Well, I have been contacted by David G. and he seems to have taken the matter seriously.

Let's see if they actually manage to solve this little nasty routing problem...

• LeviLevi Member

@VittG said:
    Well, I have been contacted by David G. and he seems to have taken the matter seriously.

Let's see if they actually manage to solve this little nasty routing problem...

We care more about how that Marek dude will be fired. Or not.

• loayloay Member
    edited March 22

@Not_Oles said:

@vpsgay said:

@vpsgay

Didn't expect to be mentioned for leaving a thank you on a comment. I just try to avoid Chinese/ Mediterranean providers, that's why I liked that informative comment. I meant nothing racist and I have nothing against xtom.

False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks.

@Not_Oles It wasn't racist until you mentioned it.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
    edited March 22

@2oldheroes said:
    shinabuta being shinabuta , coming from actual shinabuta , before some dimwitted vermin loveing whitemonkeys screeching about racism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shina_(word)

dimwitted vermin loving whitemonkeys screeching about racism

@2oldheroes Is it really so?

• Wow. Didn't expect that from CTO of xTom.

@loay said: I just try to avoid Chinese/ Mediterranean providers

Oh, I wonder why. . . .

@loay said: False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks.

@Not_Oles It wasn't racist until you mentioned it.

Maybe. But maybe not.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

He could've just responded positively. For someone taking time to report a "problem", one should be thankful & not get it on his/her ego.

Thanked by 2tentor JasonM
This discussion has been closed.