Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get Your 1,2,3,4,6,8GB KVM NVMe Deal Starting at $10.00/Yearly. Free .COM on 4GB and Higher & cPANEL - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Get Your 1,2,3,4,6,8GB KVM NVMe Deal Starting at $10.00/Yearly. Free .COM on 4GB and Higher & cPANEL

1235»

Comments

• Please check Ticket #172625 , #904632

1 vps in Utah, I am still waiting for it. and additional ip is not assigned when order

Thanked by 1dogemeister
  • hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

@zidit said:
    Please check Ticket #172625 , #904632

1 vps in Utah, I am still waiting for it. and additional ip is not assigned when order

Thanks for your patience.
    Your issue should be resolved. We are filling up in Utah and so there are delays there. We are adding capacity there. LA has lots of capacity and we are adding additional network capabilities and nodes there.
    Thank you for choosing HostTheBest as your hosting provider!

• dogemeisterdogemeister Member
    edited February 28

@hostthebest said:

@dogemeister said:

@netzxa said:
    15 hours passed still pending. Order Number: 2532288373
    Disappointed.

Similar story for me, too. Paid for it two days ago, still pending. No word back via support ticket or live chat :neutral:

We have a few orders that are still pending for Utah. For those who opted for LA then we have automatic provisioning. As Utah is filling up, we had to turn off automatic provisioning temporarily. Your order will be activated shortly and some tickets were placed on hold if they asked for migration to Utah from LA or vice versa.

I'm approaching a week since having paid an invoice and have still not been provisioned a VPS, so my ticket wasn't about region migration, but initial provisioning. It's pretty customary for a VPS to be available immediately upon purchasing, or sometimes a few hours to maybe two days max.

This is getting ridiculous-- this wasn't advertised as a preorder.

Ticket #591933

• @cybertech said:

i wonder how this provider got approved

$200

why is there so much this kind of provider recently?

@dogemeister said:

@hostthebest said:

@dogemeister said:

@netzxa said:
    Disappointed.

Similar story for me, too. Paid for it two days ago, still pending. No word back via support ticket or live chat :neutral:

We have a few orders that are still pending for Utah. For those who opted for LA then we have automatic provisioning. As Utah is filling up, we had to turn off automatic provisioning temporarily. Your order will be activated shortly and some tickets were placed on hold if they asked for migration to Utah from LA or vice versa.

I'm approaching a week since having paid an invoice and have still not been provisioned a VPS, so my ticket wasn't about region migration, but initial provisioning. It's pretty customary for a VPS to be available immediately upon purchasing, or sometimes a few hours to maybe two days max.

Ticket #591933

My apologies for the delay in getting you activated. I understand that your inclination was to come and post here but you could have also followed up via ticket. When this offer was published we had automatic provisioning turned on. We have had a lot of orders obviously and had to setup new nodes so this was turned off. It was also stated here for those that would come to the forum to "describe their experience" rather than contact via ticket. So it is not that we did something other than the initial post or did not communicate what was happening here, we even communicated about IPv6 here. Anyways, we have activated your order. We will increase part of your resources for your trouble. As always to anyone who reads this post or most importantly orders, your business is greatly appreciated!

@blackhiden said:

@cybertech said:

i wonder how this provider got approved

$200

why is there so much this kind of provider recently?

What exactly is your reason for posting this? Many hosts offer yearly plans, this is a departure from the monthly only plans we have had for years and ads we run in other places.

Today is the last day for the free .com and other TLD's for the 4GB and higher package because the promo ends tomorrow on the OpenSRS side which is the registrar we use. We do not mark up the domain price and cover the fee. Get it while supplies last. The feature will be deactivated on all packages for new signups at 11PM EST.

• @hostthebest said:

@dogemeister said:

@hostthebest said:

@dogemeister said:

@netzxa said:
    Disappointed.

Ticket #591933

My apologies for the delay in getting you activated. I understand that your inclination was to come and post here but you could have also followed up via ticket. When this offer was published we had automatic provisioning turned on. We have had a lot of orders obviously and had to setup new nodes so this was turned off. It was also stated here for those that would come to the forum to "describe their experience" rather than contact via ticket. So it is not that we did something other than the initial post or did not communicate what was happening here, we even communicated about IPv6 here. Anyways, we have activated your order. We will increase part of your resources for your trouble. As always to anyone who reads this post or most importantly orders, your business is greatly appreciated!

Respond to your tickets in a timely fashion. It's important that you accept that this is not an unreasonable thing for a customer to expect.

Thanked by 1yamato81
  • @hostthebest said:

@PhyMaa said:
    It's been a few days, and I still haven't heard back about my ticket #449062

You have a response. Availability and timeline provided. Thank you for being a customer. You business is most appreciated!

Can you confirm if I'll be migrated to Utah today?

@dogemeister said:

@hostthebest said:

@dogemeister said:

@hostthebest said:

@dogemeister said:

@netzxa said:
    Disappointed.

Ticket #591933

Respond to your tickets in a timely fashion. It's important that you accept that this is not an unreasonable thing for a customer to expect.

We are changing how we do some of the support ticket assignments and follow-up. We can do better and appreciate your feedback and take it as a way to improve our service offering. Thank you for your patience and your business.

Thanked by 1dogemeister

@PhyMaa said:

@hostthebest said:

@PhyMaa said:
    It's been a few days, and I still haven't heard back about my ticket #449062

You have a response. Availability and timeline provided. Thank you for being a customer. You business is most appreciated!

Can you confirm if I'll be migrated to Utah today?

We did another batch of migrations to Utah for those who have requested it. It is supported to migrate between locations as your needs change or to experience the other locations but it does get handled as lower priority compared to activations and general support for the VPS and Dedicated Servers we do offer. Please follow up via the support desk.

Thanked by 1PhyMaa
  • tbsworktbswork Member

its price is now $16.

@tbswork said:
    its price is now $16.

Thank you for your interest in HostTheBest.

If your referring to the domain pricing, yes the registrar promotion ended two days ago. We can't absorb this cost unless there is another promotion running from opensrs. We will look.

• @hostthebest said:
    We also have OpenVZ 2GB plan for 14.00/yearly. These are on Ryzen 3900's so are priced slightly higher than the KVM promo which is on E5 v3/E5 v4's.
    https://my.hostthebest.com/store/lowenddeals/letvz2gb

• 8 Cores
    • 2GB Ram
    • 20GB Disk (Pure NVMe Storage)
    • 1GB Port
    • 1Gbps Unmetered bandwidth
    • 1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    • /64 IPv6 Subnet
    • Daily Backups
      Simply $16.00/yearly
      Post order number here and get 10GB NVMe additional upgrade!

is/will this be available in LA?

@cybertech said:

@hostthebest said:
    We also have OpenVZ 2GB plan for 14.00/yearly. These are on Ryzen 3900's so are priced slightly higher than the KVM promo which is on E5 v3/E5 v4's.
    https://my.hostthebest.com/store/lowenddeals/letvz2gb

• 8 Cores
    • 2GB Ram
    • 20GB Disk (Pure NVMe Storage)
    • 1GB Port
    • 1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    • /64 IPv6 Subnet
    • Daily Backups
      Simply $16.00/yearly
      Post order number here and get 10GB NVMe additional upgrade!

is/will this be available in LA?

We do not have OpenVZ in LA currently but this is coming soon. It is priced slightly higher only because it is Ryzen based. We are working on a Ryzen powered KVM line as well.

• @sh97
    :# OP has $10/year VPS here as well.

Thanked by 2sh97 jimoriluo

We also have Ryzen VPS as an offer in NYC Metro for an introductory price of $18.00. Discount available.

• tmntwitwtmntwitw Member

@hostthebest said:
    As Utah is filling up, we had to turn off automatic provisioning temporarily.

Thanks for the nice offers, I am interested to get one for the Utah location. How is the current situation and will it still have a longer provisioning time than other locations?

@tmntwitw said:

@hostthebest said:
    As Utah is filling up, we had to turn off automatic provisioning temporarily.

Thanks for the nice offers, I am interested to get one for the Utah location. How is the current situation and will it still have a longer provisioning time than other locations?

We have a few new orders pending but we are activating in batches as quickly as possible. The nature of this promo is the provisioning of new nodes each day to handle the volume.

Thanked by 1tmntwitw
  • stxshstxsh Member

@hostthebest said:
    We also have Ryzen VPS as an offer in NYC Metro for an introductory price of $18.00. Discount available.

Can you share details of this offer? I don't see it on your site.

@stxsh said:

@hostthebest said:

Can you share details of this offer? I don't see it on your site.

There is a post here on LET here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/193168/get-your-1-2-3-4-6-8gb-nyc-ryzen-kvm-nvme-deal-starting-at-17-00-yearly-6gb-8gb-get-4-x-cores

It has the direct cart link to the dedicated category for LET deals:
    https://my.hostthebest.com/store/lowenddeals/

Thanked by 1stxsh
  • xammyxammy Member

just ordered one the smallest,
    the process is completed in seconds! well done!
    hopefully this service will sustain longer

@xammy said:
    just ordered one the smallest,
    the process is completed in seconds! well done!
    hopefully this service will sustain longer

Thank you for your kind words. Happy to have you as a customer.

• XvenXven Member

In the absence of any background process, st fluctuates back and forth between 15-40.
    This Utah yabs.Geekbench5 seemed to have a low score, 221 for a single core and 582 for a multi-core
    `root@Linux:~# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash -s -- -5

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2024-03-05

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

Tue 12 Mar 2024 09:55:34 PM HKT

Basic System Information:

Uptime : 1 days, 18 hours, 50 minutes
    Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2695 v3 @ 2.30GHz
    CPU cores : 4 @ 2299.990 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM : 974.0 MiB
    Swap : 1.5 GiB
    Disk : 27.9 GiB
    Distro : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel : 6.7.8
    VM Type : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6 : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

IPv6 Network Information:

ISP : WebNX, Inc.
    ASN : AS18450 WebNX, Inc.
    Host : Enotch Technologies, LLC

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda5):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 16.39 MB/s (4.0k) 126.67 MB/s (1.9k)
    Write 16.41 MB/s (4.1k) 127.34 MB/s (1.9k)
    Total 32.80 MB/s (8.2k) 254.01 MB/s (3.9k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 215.63 MB/s (421) 277.64 MB/s (271)
    Write 227.08 MB/s (443) 296.13 MB/s (289)
    Total 442.71 MB/s (864) 573.77 MB/s (560)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Provider Location (Link) Send Speed Recv Speed Ping
    Clouvider London, UK (10G) 266 Mbits/sec busy 116 ms
    Eranium Amsterdam, NL (10G) 244 Mbits/sec 357 Mbits/sec 141 ms
    HOSTKEY Helsinki, FI (10G) 237 Mbits/sec 140 Mbits/sec 155 ms
    Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 253 Mbits/sec busy 229 ms
    Leaseweb Singapore, SG (10G) 257 Mbits/sec 227 Mbits/sec 294 ms
    Clouvider Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 276 Mbits/sec 216 Mbits/sec 30.1 ms
    Leaseweb NYC, NY, US (10G) 272 Mbits/sec 307 Mbits/sec 76.3 ms
    Edgoo Sao Paulo, BR (1G) 498 Mbits/sec 144 Mbits/sec 158 ms

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):

Clouvider London, UK (10G) 1.28 Gbits/sec 700 Mbits/sec 131 ms
    Eranium Amsterdam, NL (10G) 1.15 Gbits/sec 1.09 Gbits/sec 141 ms
    Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 664 Mbits/sec 701 Mbits/sec 229 ms
    Leaseweb Singapore, SG (10G) 191 Mbits/sec 121 Mbits/sec 276 ms
    Clouvider Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 1.16 Gbits/sec 2.24 Gbits/sec 31.3 ms
    Leaseweb NYC, NY, US (10G) 1.05 Gbits/sec 1.17 Gbits/sec 68.6 ms
    Edgoo Sao Paulo, BR (1G) 1.03 Gbits/sec 982 Mbits/sec 158 ms

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 221
    Multi Core | 582
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/22313596

YABS completed in 17 min 45 sec
    `

@Xven said:
    In the absence of any background process, st fluctuates back and forth between 15-40.
    This Utah yabs.Geekbench5 seemed to have a low score, 221 for a single core and 582 for a multi-core
    `root@Linux:~# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash -s -- -5

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2024-03-05

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

Tue 12 Mar 2024 09:55:34 PM HKT

Basic System Information:

Uptime : 1 days, 18 hours, 50 minutes
    Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2695 v3 @ 2.30GHz
    CPU cores : 4 @ 2299.990 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM : 974.0 MiB
    Swap : 1.5 GiB
    Disk : 27.9 GiB
    Distro : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel : 6.7.8
    VM Type : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6 : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

IPv6 Network Information:

ISP : WebNX, Inc.
    ASN : AS18450 WebNX, Inc.
    Host : Enotch Technologies, LLC

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda5):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 16.39 MB/s (4.0k) 126.67 MB/s (1.9k)
    Write 16.41 MB/s (4.1k) 127.34 MB/s (1.9k)
    Total 32.80 MB/s (8.2k) 254.01 MB/s (3.9k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 215.63 MB/s (421) 277.64 MB/s (271)
    Write 227.08 MB/s (443) 296.13 MB/s (289)
    Total 442.71 MB/s (864) 573.77 MB/s (560)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Clouvider London, UK (10G) 266 Mbits/sec busy 116 ms
    Eranium Amsterdam, NL (10G) 244 Mbits/sec 357 Mbits/sec 141 ms
    HOSTKEY Helsinki, FI (10G) 237 Mbits/sec 140 Mbits/sec 155 ms
    Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 253 Mbits/sec busy 229 ms
    Leaseweb Singapore, SG (10G) 257 Mbits/sec 227 Mbits/sec 294 ms
    Clouvider Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 276 Mbits/sec 216 Mbits/sec 30.1 ms
    Leaseweb NYC, NY, US (10G) 272 Mbits/sec 307 Mbits/sec 76.3 ms
    Edgoo Sao Paulo, BR (1G) 498 Mbits/sec 144 Mbits/sec 158 ms

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):

Clouvider London, UK (10G) 1.28 Gbits/sec 700 Mbits/sec 131 ms
    Eranium Amsterdam, NL (10G) 1.15 Gbits/sec 1.09 Gbits/sec 141 ms
    Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 664 Mbits/sec 701 Mbits/sec 229 ms
    Leaseweb Singapore, SG (10G) 191 Mbits/sec 121 Mbits/sec 276 ms
    Clouvider Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 1.16 Gbits/sec 2.24 Gbits/sec 31.3 ms
    Leaseweb NYC, NY, US (10G) 1.05 Gbits/sec 1.17 Gbits/sec 68.6 ms
    Edgoo Sao Paulo, BR (1G) 1.03 Gbits/sec 982 Mbits/sec 158 ms

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 221
    Multi Core | 582
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/22313596

YABS completed in 17 min 45 sec
    `

We have a lot of bulk orders and most times the disk i/o drop if there is one is related to this activity and as expected there are some abusers. Currently, we are adding more capacity to control the fluctuation in metrics while also managing demand.

• Ed_ChdEd_Chd Member

So uhh... Is the LA LG available now?

• root9000root9000 Member

The service has been down for many days and the work orders have not been returned. Is it running?

• please check Ticket #042312
    I have been waiting for a month since placing the order.

• weiduniweiduni Member

LETKVM3GB

• 12 Cores
    • 3GB Ram
    • 25GB Disk (NVME Storage)
    • 1GB Port
    • 1 Dedicated IP Address
    • /64 IPv6 Subnet
    • Daily Backups

the disk 30GB?