Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance!

Comments

• Thanks for the promotion! The hoodie looks nice

• @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Pointed bump!

Also,
    FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • what happens if I reply with:

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

? :)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • sh97sh97 Member

@1allen said:
    what happens if I reply with:

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

? :)

Redacted.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 16

also there is a high chance that I have no idea how crackhead "works" as we don't have that problem here - I assumed he is not that dumb to recognize a fucking AR15 package in between all those other packages in the van and you don't need to stole whole van :D
    Especially that package will be on top and they have shipping labels - you grab like 4-5 packages fitting the size and you have high chance of getting something.

But then ammo, ammo is shipped in different package - do they control the ammo too or it's much easier to buy officially?

• To change the topic as this is going a dark way, but a fun way. (note: fun not a good word here).

@crunchbits how many votes you got? How many votes competition have? You delegated Dick to count those in real time, right?!

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@JabJab said:
    To change the topic as this is going a dark way, but a fun way. (note: fun not a good word here).

@crunchbits how many votes you got? How many votes competition have? You delegated Dick to count those in real time, right?!

I have no clue. We had more than 1 vote before I posted this, but @FAT32 blindsided me. Now @DP is my new best friend, friendship with @FAT32 ended.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

@crunchbits do you have any plans to get some servers in the EU? ^^

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • sh97sh97 Member

@crunchbits said:

@JabJab said:
    To change the topic as this is going a dark way, but a fun way. (note: fun not a good word here).

I have no clue. We had more than 1 vote before I posted this, but @FAT32 blindsided me. Now @DP is my new best friend, friendship with @FAT32 ended.

Fixed

Thanked by 3_MS_ crunchbits FAT32
    edited January 16

@Fperkiss said:
    @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

As much as I'd love to oblige, I don't think so. There are some excellent providers in the EU and I just don't think we can bring anything remotely unique to the table. Plus not being local or having a team I trust local makes us that much more 'helpless'.

Edit: I should say, we did consider (and still are considering) a small deployment of Yearly-only tier gear but that was in the UK and apparently that isn't EU-enough for some.

Thanked by 1JabJab
  • _MS__MS_ Member

LowEndMafioso

• @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • we love you too!

• R4ainR4ain Member

Good Luck with sales, Those are some great offers <3

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 16

said:

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

As much as I'd love to oblige, I don't think so. There are some excellent providers in the EU

Name one. Come on.

• Loving being a crunchyboi @crunchbits

Thanked by 1crunchbits
    edited January 16

@MannDude said:

Name one. Come on.

I can name more than one, depending on niche and in no particular order:

@Advin @dustinc @mxmla @PulsedMedia @rsk

@MannDude definitely some more. Just won't ping everything.

Thanked by 4MannDude Advin FAT32 rsk
  • sh97sh97 Member

@MannDude said:
    said:

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

As much as I'd love to oblige, I don't think so. There are some excellent providers in the EU

Name one. Come on.

Heard of IncogNET? Those guys are pretty solid, I have a VM with them in NL.

Thanked by 1nullnothere

@sh97 said:

@MannDude said:
    said:

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Name one. Come on.

Heard of IncogNET? Those guys are pretty solid, I have a VM with them in NL.

I tried using them in Kansas City. Didn't know they were in NL?

• I already have two vm with you. I want to get another one but I don't need it.

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 2crunchbits FAT32
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • moarrr

• DOUBLE THE LOVE!

• @sh97 said: Heard of IncogNET?

I'd stay really far away from them. They accepted my fake name with my (real) valid email address and despite the mis-match they accepted my order and even provisioned my VM. I'm sure it's a fake company because only such companies will accept (and provision) such fake orders. And then they make claims about being truly anonymous and all that (that too with my real address to which I did receive all VM details - can you believe that!).

Thanked by 2crunchbits MannDude
  • zhizhi Member

Sexy Free Shirts
    @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • ueffueff Member

Firearms? That's impressive.

• zzzz11zzzz11 Member
    edited January 16

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Also, I can not forget to say that I love crunchbits!

Thanked by 1FAT32