Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance!

Comments

• By acknowledging that this is shameless you are not changing the fact this is totally shameless

Yet, I am cheap to buy, take my post.

• @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 2ehab FAT32
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • warihwarih Member

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 <3 - cuz you actually cool

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @JabJab said:
    By acknowledging that this is shameless you are not changing the fact this is totally shameless

This is even more shameless that I was thinking in first place! I can't find a single prize in poll thread sponsored by @crunchbits... yet you are piggybacking from it here with shit ton of prizes. This is just an oversight, right? You are in contact with FAT32 and getting this sorted with some non-violent prizes? :-)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • ccttcctt Member

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • codeacgcodeacg Member
    edited January 16

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Also Europe (not UK) when aka Calin unboxing?!

• AstroAstro Member

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU! I didn’t remove the @ because I do love you. And I am a proud cruncher. @crunchbits

Thanked by 2crunchbits FAT32
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@JabJab said:

@JabJab said:
    By acknowledging that this is shameless you are not changing the fact this is totally shameless

This is even more shameless that I was thinking in first place! I can't find a single prize in poll thread sponsored by @crunchbits... yet you are piggybacking from it here with shit ton of prizes. This is just an oversight, right? You are in contact with FAT32 and getting this sorted with some non-violent prizes? :-)

Oh, trust me, I'm always in contact with @FAT32 :)

There was supposed to be 2 very... unique prizes for that thread but nooooo.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Nice offer, nice giveaway

• @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Lets see if we can get a different decent Top Provider, that isn't Racknerd.
    LETS GOOOO

Thanked by 2DanSummer FAT32
  • free me, baby!

• @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@crunchbits said:
    Oh, trust me, I'm always in contact with FAT32 :)

How about 1...?

• @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

gladly accepting free dedis, free vps, and free guns!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@crunchbits said:

@JabJab said:

@JabJab said:

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider
    edited January 16

@crunchbits said: $500 gift card to Buds Gun Shop. Murica.

@crunchbits Congrats on amazing marketing!

When I was a kid I had a friend who had a gun collection. Literally many hundreds of them, all different kinds.

My friend slept with a Schmeisser. The police kept one of their Thompsons at my friend's house.

Almost every Saturday I worked the trap in my friend's back yard. My friend's friends came over with their Krieghoffs.

In return for working the trap, I got to shoot whatever I wanted as much as I wanted whenever I wanted. You know, ammo is expensive, and I was just a kid.

I haven't thought about this for a while. Memories!

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 16

@crunchbits said:

Supposed to? Pffff. Just do it!
    @FAT32 please throw him some old epic YouTube videos and peer pressure him into submission.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

You dedis are delicious!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @crunchbits said:

Forgot to ask: is this a brag or a threat?!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • so cool

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 16

Should we tag Dustin to bring this topic to his attention so he will knew that he needs to stepup the game?!

• kaitkait Member

Give me crunchbitch merch 😤

Thanked by 2crunchbits sillycat