Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance!

Comments

• FAT32 WE LOVE YOU

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • why so many people love @FAT32 ?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @MannDude said: They ship to your local FFL
    @MallocVoidstar said: They send the gun to a federally-licensed firearms dealer you choose

This only shift my question then! What stops me, a crackhead with a crowbar camping outside Buds Gun Shop warehouse and when next UPS courier leaves that warehouse area I jump him on his next stop and take those brand new good firearms that he have there?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@nullnothere said:

@crunchbits said:

@JabJab said:

Have you tried food ... I don't recall what @FAT32 would like.

>
    Yeah, tried food.

BKT?

Try this.

Thanked by 2nullnothere FAT32
  • shameless giveaway

I take.

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 16

@JabJab said:

@MannDude said: They ship to your local FFL
    @MallocVoidstar said: They send the gun to a federally-licensed firearms dealer you choose

This only shift my question then! What stops me, a crackhead with a crowbar camping outside Buds Gun Shop warehouse and when next UPS courier leaves that warehouse area I jump him on his next stop and take those brand new good firearms that he have there?

The fact you'd be committing a serious felony. They probably ship hundreds, if not thousands a day. You won't get near the loading docks anyway.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@JabJab said:

The same thing that stops you from any other crime.

• @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Goodluck with the sales guys. I already have 2 yearly VPS with CrunchBits😂

Thanked by 2crunchbits FAT32

@DP said:

@nullnothere said:

@crunchbits said:

@JabJab said:

Have you tried food ... I don't recall what @FAT32 would like.

>
    Yeah, tried food.

BKT?

Try this.

I am getting so hungry now.

• @JabJab said:

My FFL almost pulled a gun on me because I walked the wrong way in his store, I assume anyone picking up a shipment of guns will have something similar going on.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 16

@MannDude said: The fact you'd be committing a serious felony.
    @crunchbits said: The same thing that stops you from any other crime.

But I am a fucking crackhead that wants to rob a bank because shit is expensive now! [and that won't work with a crowbar]
    You guys have no self preservation, I am never going to USA.

• Free VPSes

@JabJab said:

But I am a fucking crackhead that wants to rob a bank because shit is expensive now!
    You guys have no self presentation, I am never going to USA.

Well, you may get an apple sized hole in the back of your head if you try to rob a gun warehouse.

Its what prevents these from going out on the street to other crack heads.

• kaitkait Member

@JabJab said:

But I am a fucking crackhead that wants to rob a bank because shit is expensive now!
    You guys have no self presentation, I am never going to USA.

It's way easier to get a gun another way, robbing a FFL is a dumb way to obtain a gun.

@JabJab said:

You guys have no self preservation, I am never going to USA.

• I am not robbing FFL (at least not directly), I am robbing the fucking 5$ per hour UPS driver that don't give a fuck about packages at his van.

• kaitkait Member

@JabJab said:
    I am not robbing FFL (at least not directly), I am robbing the fucking 5$ per hour UPS driver that don't give a fuck about packages at his van.

It's not a normal drop-off.

@JabJab said:
    I am not robbing FFL (at least not directly), I am robbing the fucking 5$ per hour UPS driver that don't give a fuck about packages at his van.

UPS drivers get paid very well and as a crackhead with a crowbar, you'd not know what box is the Jar Jar Binks flesh light and what box is the CZ.

All hypothetical, of course.

I'm just responding to keep this thread at the top.

• @kait said: It's not a normal drop-off.

This is what I am asking! How does this works?
    [and more interested in pick-up part rather than drop-off].

Thanks for entertaining me, I hope you aren't already flagged by NSA for somethingsomething. Any more keywords we should put here in the discussion to make sure it will happen?

@JabJab said:

Since you're so insistent.

1. UPS drivers make way more than $5/hr
    2. A driver going to something like Buds/etc certainly is not then going to swing by and drop off your fidget spinner from Amazon. The same way there are restrictions on shipping things like ammunition, UPS isn't on their first day of delivering sensitive/expensive gear.
    3. Why don't UPS trucks at coin shops/jewelry stores/etc get constantly robbed?
    4. Again, extremely illegal.
    Thanked by 1MannDude

@JabJab said:

@kait said: It's not a normal drop-off.

Thanks for entertaining me, I hope you aren't already flagged by NSA for somethingsomething. Any more keywords we should put here in the discussion to make sure it will happen?

We're so past the flagging part. Point is now to get us all so flagged so many times that NSA has to keep buying bigger HDDs so then secondary market is flooded with their old 14-20TB units for Low End Hosts.

• kaitkait Member

@crunchbits said:

@JabJab said:

@kait said: It's not a normal drop-off.

We're so past the flagging part. Point is now to get us all so flagged so many times that NSA has to keep buying bigger HDDs so then secondary market is flooded with their old 14-20TB units for Low End Hosts.

Isn't talking about Tor already putting you on a list 🤣 the NSA/CIA/FBI can all pound dirt.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

The gun packages won't be labeled as guns/firearms anyways, so if the van has shit loads of packages, you'll need to hijack the van, take it somewhere quiet and go through the packages to look for the gun.

Too much work for a crackhead with a crowbar :smiley:

To be devil's advocate to @JabJab I suppose we do have to worry about this.

Now, I have not personally witnessed it but wouldn't surprise me.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • UPS does not accept any automatic weapons for shipment.

Eh, so it's only handguns, small shit. Okey, that makes it easier - no one will give a fuck about robbing UPS delivery guy for a Glock.

I was hoping for some M16 or something.

• @crunchbits said: I suppose we do have to worry about this.

Yes, this is how I view USA, this is how you guys shows up in news here.

• Bump

DDoS protection on the VPS range?

• berrybyteberrybyte Member, Host Rep

crunchbits gayming

edited January 16

@JabJab said:

@crunchbits said: I suppose we do have to worry about this.

Yes, this is how I view USA, this is how you guys shows up in news here.

This is a small subsection of a major metropolitan area, albeit definitely a dump.

@JabJab said:
    Eh, so it's only handguns, small shit. Okey, that makes it easier - no one will give a fuck about robbing UPS delivery guy for a Glock.

I was hoping for some M16 or something.

They mean it literal: fully automatic weapons. You can ship the (civilian) variant such as AR15 (and all the other common semi-automatic rifles) no problem.

Further clarifying: those are a completely separate class of firearms regulated by NFA.