Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance!

Comments

• @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • fazarfazar Member

For the first time in history, FIREARMS giveaway at lowendtalk. This is hilarious! Well done @crunchbits you've made a new history. ;)

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @kait said:
    Give me crunchbitch merch 😤

If you say pretty please I can give you mine if I win any merch, deal?

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Just became an @crunchbits customer! Awesome deal!

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@JabJab said:

@crunchbits said:
    There was supposed to be 2 very... unique prizes for that thread but nooooo.

Supposed to? Pffff. Just do it!
    @FAT32 please throw him some old epic YouTube videos and peer pressure.

Well, I mean come on: I've already tried to bribe @FAT32 with the following:

• RTX 4080 GPU
    • Ran FAT32 specials to help strengthen his brand
    • Comped his hotel in Nana Plaza, Bangkok, TH
    • Created fake work contracts for tens of thou$ands (of sats)
    • List goes on and on...

And he can't even name us a TOP host?!

• @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • _MS__MS_ Member

That tee is too hot for me.
    I like "chicken" not guns.
    Now, that hoodie is something I can get into. :blush:

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Browsing this Buds Gun Shop and I can see they can ship a firearm? Can someone from USA tell me how that works? Like you don't give to UPS delivery courier and it goes around the country as normal package? Do they leave it outside the door so next pirate porch can steal it? Fuck me, so many questions, so much Freedom.

• @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32

@JabJab said:
    Browsing this Buds Gun Shop and I can see they can ship a firearm? Can someone from USA tell me how that works? Like you don't give to UPS delivery courier and it goes around the country as normal package? Do they leave it outside the door so next pirate porch can steal it? Fuck me, so many questions, so much Freedom.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @crunchbits said:

@JabJab said:

@crunchbits said:

• RTX 4080 GPU
    • List goes on and on...

Well, good luck with that! Many tried to bribe him or at least give him something, everyone has failed, for years. All you can do is try to make his LET life easier so he can take longer naps!

Have you tried food - like ordering straight to his house so he can't say no as you wouldn't waste perfectly good food? Everyone has some soft spot for food, but I don't recall what FAT32 would like. Yoursunny on other hand is a 🥭 freak.

Thanked by 1FAT32

@JabJab said:

@crunchbits said:

@JabJab said:

@crunchbits said:

• RTX 4080 GPU
    • List goes on and on...

Well, good luck with that! Many tried to bribe him or at least give him something, everyone has failed, for years. All you can do is try to make his LET life easier so he can take longer naps!

Have you tried food - like ordering straight to his house so he can't say no as you wouldn't waste perfectly good food? Everyone has some soft spot for food, but I don't recall what FAT32 would like. Yoursunny on other hand is a 🥭 freak.

Yeah, tried food.

There's no cracking this man. Meanwhile a can of beans and 2 pieces of toast delivered at 2am got @Jord doing backflips.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • fzlfzl Member

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @crunchbits said:

@JabJab said:

@crunchbits said:

@JabJab said:

@crunchbits said:

• RTX 4080 GPU
    • List goes on and on...

Yeah, tried food.

There's no cracking this man. Meanwhile a can of beans and 2 pieces of toast delivered at 2am got @Jord doing backflips.

At this point normally I would suggest drugs... but knowing Singapore law that would be a death threat and we don't want to do that.
    What about blackmailing @FAT32 - you take this RTX4080 or I send you drugs?!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

And of course

@crunchbits WE LOVE YOU!

:smiley:

Thanked by 2crunchbits FAT32
    edited January 16

@JabJab said:

At this point normally I would suggest drugs... but knowing Singapore law that would be a death threat and we don't want to do that.
    What about blackmailing @FAT32 - you take this RTX4080 or I send you drugs?!

Well, we do have some very deep roots in Singapore. All it takes is one call and he's on his way back to [redacted].

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • kaitkait Member

@JabJab said:

@kait said:
    Give me crunchbitch merch 😤

If you say pretty please I can give you mine if I win any merch, deal?

Pretty pleasaeee 😳🥺

• WE LOVE YOU!

• @crunchbits said: Well, we do have some very deep roots in Singapore. All it takes is one call and he's on his way back to [redacted].

Thanked by 3crunchbits sh97 FAT32
  • BHSBHS Member

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU

Thanked by 2ariq01 FAT32
  • elcccelccc Member

oh!nice

• bbqbbq Member

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@JabJab said:
    Browsing this Buds Gun Shop and I can see they can ship a firearm? Can someone from USA tell me how that works? Like you don't give to UPS delivery courier and it goes around the country as normal package? Do they leave it outside the door so next pirate porch can steal it? Fuck me, so many questions, so much Freedom.

They ship to your local FFL. You do your paperwork and NICS check there. You pay small transfer fee. You get gun.

Buds is good. Things I've since lost in a lake were purchased from there and picked up at my LGS.

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • JerryHouJerryHou Member
    edited January 16

This giveaway is going to be in the form of a $500 gift card to Buds Gun Shop. Murica. While you still can.

this is wild... :D

• @JabJab said:

They send the gun to a federally-licensed firearms dealer you choose, you go to them, they do the background check, you get the gun. Guns that are very old and not of a modern design can be shipped to you directly. Old but not-that-old guns can be shipped to you directly if you get a license, which I think is relatively easy to get compared to the actual firearms dealer license (which requires a bunch of paperwork and means the ATF will randomly show up where you do business to inspect you).

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • rayhoperayhope Member
    edited January 16

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • dosaidosai Member

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • dosaidosai Member

Page 1 takes forever to load

• @crunchbits said:

@JabJab said:

Have you tried food ... I don't recall what @FAT32 would like.

>
    Yeah, tried food.

BKT?