Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Revoke or not - Patron Provider tag (DigiRDP)?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Revoke or not - Patron Provider tag (DigiRDP)?

plumbergplumberg Veteran
edited December 2023 in General

OGF has revoked the provider tag of @DigiRDP citing the Spamhaus drop list

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/165704/#Comment_165704

What does LET say?

Thanked by 3Mustafa dahartigan _MS_
Remove Patron tag foe DigiRDP?
  1. Boom114 votes
    1. Yea
      55.26%
    2. Nay
        7.89%
    3. I don't care
      25.44%
    4. This is a different place
      11.40%

Comments

• MustafaMustafa Member
    edited December 2023

LOL, I didn't even notice. Good on OGF.
    I wouldn't expect LET to remove their tag, while FastestVPN which is literally a internationally wanted criminal organization is allowed to deal here.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191361/fastestvpn-is-operated-by-fraudsters-wanted-and-sanctioned-by-us-govt

• U gotta let these nerds stay mad, LES exists as a drama forum to LET.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@SirFoxy said:
    U gotta let these nerds stay mad, LES exists as a drama forum to LET.

Excuse me, it's the other way around

• @SirFoxy said:
    U gotta let these nerds stay mad, LES exists as a drama forum to LET.

I have a feeling you are constantly offended, and cannot control your anger.

• @Mustafa said:
    I wouldn't expect LET to remove their tag, while FastestVPN which is literally a internationally wanted criminal organization is allowed to deal here.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191361/fastestvpn-is-operated-by-fraudsters-wanted-and-sanctioned-by-us-govt

Oh the bonobo noob is back.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2023

I mean, this place already has an established and growing reputation for being full of shady providers, scammers, fraudsters, companies ran by literal children, and other questionable types. The visitor base for this forum is seemingly changing to reflect that, too.

So, with that said, it seems to make sense to let them stay. Seems like they'll fit in well with the other Patron Providers that are sketchy. You're not protecting the community by booting them, as the community (sadly) is increasingly growing to be the type that wants sketchy products that may not exist six months from now.

LowEndTalk isn't what it used to be. The type of visitor it attracts, as well as the type of businesses it attracts and allows isn't the same as in the past.

• @ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

Glad someone still remembers me. Wouldn't expect to be chatting there with legendary @tinyweasel.

• @plumberg

Check the poll, 'Yea' is not selectable.

Providers on DROP list do not belong here. What's the line - ROSKO?

• @Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

Glad someone still remembers me. Wouldn't expect to be chatting there with legendary @tinyweasel.

That's not who I am. Tsk.

• MustafaMustafa Member
    edited December 2023

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

Introduce yourself then, I'm not aware of a single person there that didn't like me and would go after me in different community forums lmao. Only candidate is schizophrenic woman in her 30's, with daddy issues and plenty of time being locked in psychward.

• @Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

Introduce yourself then, I'm not aware of a single person there that didn't like me and would go after me in different community forums lmao.

Never said I didn't like you and no I don't go after you in different community forums. Don't be full of yourself.

• Poll had to be recreated.. not sure why the first option to select is going crazy.

Peace!!

Thanked by 2Kris Mustafa
  • MustafaMustafa Member
    edited December 2023

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

Introduce yourself then, I'm not aware of a single person there that didn't like me and would go after me in different community forums lmao.

Never said I didn't like you and no I don't go after you in different community forums. Don't be full of yourself.

I meant somewhere that isn't IRC. Funny either way.
    I hope I get to talk to your main alias some day. I left on good terms with everyone as soon as they introduced rules against shitposting and it has turned in to a boring place.

• With so much molestation, retardation and victimisation already experienced by our community, I for one am glad to see the scammers lose their ability to continue scamming us.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

I hope I get to talk to your main alias some day.

You won't be able to because I am not who you think I am.

• @ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

What country are you from?

• @Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

It doesn't matter which country. But definitely not Australia or Poland I can tell you that.

• MustafaMustafa Member
    edited December 2023

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

It doesn't matter which country. But definitely not Australia or Poland I can tell you that.

Is orignal still there? I miss him tbh. I2Pd circles were fun.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Thanked by 3Mustafa sillycat ehab
  • @Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

Is orignal still there? I miss him tbh.

There's really no point in dropping names as I am not who you think I am.

• @ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

So you know where I been, but never been there yourself? Seems stalk-ish.

• edited December 2023

Like removing @DigiRDP 's tag would do anything. Just look at the front page OP and i don't even specifically mean that those offers would have to be shady. Just take in how many of them there is and how little value is sprinkled between them. Then take a long and deep breath...

• @Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

There was no need to 'stalk' you and no that didn't happen. Like I said, stop being full of yourself.

• @MannDude said:
    I mean, this place already has an established and growing reputation for being full of shady providers, scammers, fraudsters, companies ran by literal children, and other questionable types. The visitor base for this forum is seemingly changing to reflect that, too.

So, with that said, it seems to make sense to let them stay. Seems like they'll fit in well with the other Patron Providers that are sketchy. You're not protecting the community by booting them, as the community (sadly) is increasingly growing to be the type that wants sketchy products that may not exist six months from now.

LowEndTalk isn't what it used to be. The type of visitor it attracts, as well as the type of businesses it attracts and allows isn't the same as in the past.

Everyone knows I made you, I gotta stop giving you attention, you’re just a bottom feeder.

• MustafaMustafa Member
    edited December 2023

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

@ionfusion said:

@Mustafa said:

There was no need to 'stalk' you and no that didn't happen. Like I said, stop being full of yourself.

I clearly stepped at your foot at some point for you to do this kind of shit lol
    But anyways, I don't really care anymore, lets not derail the thread anymore.

• @SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

Everyone knows I made you, I gotta stop giving you attention, you’re just a bottom feeder.

Only thing you made was yourself look like a retard. There were people defending you just a couple of months ago, now there is nobody left.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

Care to explain why he's a bottom feeder? For all i know this guy has been around for a long, long time but i still haven't quite figured out who @SirFoxy is. So you write like posts for LowEndBox and stuff? This site has an actual readership these days?

Thanked by 3jsg MannDude Mustafa
  • @totally_not_banned said:

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

Care to explain why he's a bottom feeder? For all i know this guy has been around for a long, long time but i still haven't quite figured out who @SirFoxy is. So you write like posts for LowEndBox and stuff? This site has an actual readership these days?

@bsdguy

• @SirFoxy said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

@bsdguy

@bsdguy what? You are @bsdguy?

Thanked by 1SirFoxy