Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Revoke or not - Patron Provider tag (DigiRDP)? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Revoke or not - Patron Provider tag (DigiRDP)?

Comments

• MustafaMustafa Member
    edited December 2023

@totally_not_banned said:

@SirFoxy said:

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:
    I mean, this place already has an established and growing reputation for being full of shady providers, scammers, fraudsters, companies ran by literal children, and other questionable types. The visitor base for this forum is seemingly changing to reflect that, too.

So, with that said, it seems to make sense to let them stay. Seems like they'll fit in well with the other Patron Providers that are sketchy. You're not protecting the community by booting them, as the community (sadly) is increasingly growing to be the type that wants sketchy products that may not exist six months from now.

LowEndTalk isn't what it used to be. The type of visitor it attracts, as well as the type of businesses it attracts and allows isn't the same as in the past.

Everyone knows I made you, I gotta stop giving you attention, you’re just a bottom feeder.

Care to explain why he's a bottom feeder? For all i know this guy has been around for a long, long time but i still haven't quite figured out who @SirFoxy is. So you write like posts for LowEndBox and stuff? This site has an actual readership these days?

@bsdguy

@bsdguy what? You are @bsdguy?

Its not him. Don't really know what is SirFoxy trying to achieve right now.

• @Mustafa said:

@SirFoxy said:

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:
    I mean, this place already has an established and growing reputation for being full of shady providers, scammers, fraudsters, companies ran by literal children, and other questionable types. The visitor base for this forum is seemingly changing to reflect that, too.

So, with that said, it seems to make sense to let them stay. Seems like they'll fit in well with the other Patron Providers that are sketchy. You're not protecting the community by booting them, as the community (sadly) is increasingly growing to be the type that wants sketchy products that may not exist six months from now.

LowEndTalk isn't what it used to be. The type of visitor it attracts, as well as the type of businesses it attracts and allows isn't the same as in the past.

Everyone knows I made you, I gotta stop giving you attention, you’re just a bottom feeder.

Care to explain why he's a bottom feeder? For all i know this guy has been around for a long, long time but i still haven't quite figured out who @SirFoxy is. So you write like posts for LowEndBox and stuff? This site has an actual readership these days?

@bsdguy

Yeah, it seems quite odd but he keeps namedropping and i don't know what he's going on about either.

• LET is nothing more than an advertising platform now; it is all about the bilobucks, nothing more.

That was predicted when bolobucks were implimented.

@MannDude said: LowEndTalk isn't what it used to be. The type of visitor it attracts, as well as the type of businesses it attracts and allows isn't the same as in the past.

• @totally_not_banned said:

@Mustafa said:

@SirFoxy said:

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

@bsdguy

Yeah, it seems quite odd but he keeps namedropping and i don't know what he's going on about either.

Everyone who knows, knows.

• MustafaMustafa Member
    edited December 2023

@SirFoxy said:

@Mustafa said:

@SirFoxy said:

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

@bsdguy

You are too young for this account to be yours, its literally not possible. Good luck on your next lying endeavour.
    Not to mention you have no understanding of technology, and are just a pathetic copywriter.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @Mustafa said:

@SirFoxy said:

@Mustafa said:

@SirFoxy said:

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

@bsdguy

You are too young for this account to be yours, its literally not possible. Good luck on your next lying endeavour.
    Not to mention you have no understanding of technology, and are just a pathetic copywriter.

Beg me to suck my cock and I’ll consider @treesmokah

• @SirFoxy said:

@Mustafa said:

@SirFoxy said:

@Mustafa said:

@SirFoxy said:

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

@bsdguy

Beg me to suck my cock and I’ll consider @treesmokah

I'm underage, but I don't think it would stop you.

• What a shitshow, lol.

Thanked by 2_MS_ dedotatedwam
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@nulled said:
    LET is nothing more than an advertising platform now; it is all about the bilobucks, nothing more.

@MannDude said: LowEndTalk isn't what it used to be. The type of visitor it attracts, as well as the type of businesses it attracts and allows isn't the same as in the past.

Yep. The arbitrary pricing limitation contributes to this to a degree, as well. In any case, I've cancelled our Patron Provider tag so it'll expire next month sometime.

• @MannDude said:

@nulled said:
    LET is nothing more than an advertising platform now; it is all about the bilobucks, nothing more.

Yep. The arbitrary pricing limitation contributes to this to a degree, as well. In any case, I've cancelled our Patron Provider tag so it'll expire next month sometime.

Stay mad nerd

• ^ This is LET/LEB employee btw.

• Yeah, spewing canned "trolling" one liners feeling so kewl

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @totally_not_banned said:
    Yeah, spewing canned "trolling" one liners feeling so kewl

This is how you know for a fact it’s @bsdguy

• Official writer for LET, sounds like you need to be locked up or in a mental hospital.

Obviously from your articles you have difficulties separating things.

The only real question is what you really do for your bilobucks?

@SirFoxy said: Beg me to suck my cock and I’ll consider @treesmokah

• @SirFoxy said:

Is this @bsdguy you talk about in the same room as we are right now?

• @nulled said:
    Official writer for LET, sounds like you need to be locked up or in a mental hospital.

I’m gonna write another LEB article, are you seething?

• @SirFoxy said:

@nulled said:
    Official writer for LET, sounds like you need to be locked up or in a mental hospital.

I’m gonna write another LEB article, are you seething?

How's @William doing?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Look.

We start throwing rocks at each other ever so often while being a part of the same community, and I don't quite fancy that, so let's please stop.

I have respect for people, regardless if you're new, or a veteran, on this forum.

I'm not here all day, but since I am now, I'll just put this here.

I actually brought this up internally, exactly 48 milliseconds before this discussion was created and I'm looking to temporarily revoke the tags of those involved - at least until they sort things out to get their ASN delisted.

I believe that's a reasonable way to proceed.

• Nah just laughing at your patheticness, maybe go wright about how great you are.

• @nulled said:
    Nah just laughing at your patheticness, maybe go wright about how great you are.

You can’t even spell right how am I supposed to be intimidated

• should not revoke his tag simply because he paid $200 and he hasnt scammed anyone yet. unless hes linked to a premeditated scam like AWMclksskakamssm

• @SirFoxy interviews @SirFoxy - read the whole novel now on LEB!

Thanked by 3Mustafa loay sillycat
  • MustafaMustafa Member
    edited December 2023

@cybertech said:

should not revoke his tag simply because he paid $200 and he hasnt scammed anyone yet. unless hes linked to a premeditated scam like AWMclksskakamssm

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191343/digirdp-has-serious-problems/p1
    Give it a read, thread was closed, renamed and moved to off topic at request of DigiRDP.
    There are also a bunch of posts missing, so I'd recommend using web.archive.org or archive.today to bring it back to life.

This is the original link you can use to lookup archives: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191343/digirdp-is-a-criminal-operation

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2023

@Mustafa said:

@cybertech said:

should not revoke his tag simply because he paid $200 and he hasnt scammed anyone yet. unless hes linked to a premeditated scam like AWMclksskakamssm

Give it a read, thread was closed and moved to off topic at request of DigiRDP.

it sounds like spam, not scam unless i read it wrong

but don't get me wrong, I'll never spend a dime on them

• The fact that you continue to write articles just demonstrates how pathetic LET has become.

@SirFoxy said:

@nulled said:
    Nah just laughing at your patheticness, maybe go wright about how great you are.

You can’t even spell right how am I supposed to be intimidated

Thanked by 1Mustafa
  • MustafaMustafa Member
    edited December 2023

@cybertech said:

@Mustafa said:

@cybertech said:

Give it a read, thread was closed and moved to off topic at request of DigiRDP.

it sounds like spam, not scam unless i read it wrong

but don't get me wrong, I'll never spend a dime on them

Nobody has accused them of scamming, but running a criminal operation.

• How am I supposed to be a writer for LEB when I expose racists on a daily basis, it’s fucked up.

• @SirFoxy said:
    How am I supposed to be a writer for LEB when I expose racists on a daily basis, it’s fucked up.

Who was the latest "racist" you exposed?

• @Mustafa said:

@SirFoxy said:
    How am I supposed to be a writer for LEB when I expose racists on a daily basis, it’s fucked up.

Who was the latest "racist" you exposed?

Stay mad nerd

I need $100 for responding to you

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@DP said:
    [re DigiRDP] I actually brought this up internally, exactly 48 milliseconds before this discussion was created and I'm looking to temporarily revoke the tags of those involved - at least until they sort things out to get their ASN delisted.

I believe that's a reasonable way to proceed.

Indeed. I agree. While they shouldn't be allowed to just continue as usual I don't think that they should be banned or loose their tag permanently. Your approach looks reasonable and fair for all sides.

@SirFoxy said:

Is this @bsdguy you talk about in the same room as we are right now?

That would surprise me. His last post is from 2020 and I seem to remember that he was banned and then unbanned when @jbiloh decided to unban all? most? many? banned users and that he basically said thanks no.

What indeed surprises me is @SirFoxy whom I once took to be a reasonable, mature, and intelligent man - in other words, the opposite of what he behaves like now (since a short while afaik).