Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Revoke or not - Patron Provider tag (DigiRDP)? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Revoke or not - Patron Provider tag (DigiRDP)?

Comments

• @Mustafa said:

@cybertech said:

@Mustafa said:

@cybertech said:

should not revoke his tag simply because he paid $200 and he hasnt scammed anyone yet. unless hes linked to a premeditated scam like AWMclksskakamssm

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191343/digirdp-has-serious-problems/p1
    Give it a read, thread was closed and moved to off topic at request of DigiRDP.

it sounds like spam, not scam unless i read it wrong

but don't get me wrong, I'll never spend a dime on them

Nobody has accused them of scamming, but running a criminal operation.

exactly my point!

• edited December 2023

@jsg said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@SirFoxy said:

@totally_not_banned said:
    Yeah, spewing canned "trolling" one liners feeling so kewl

This is how you know for a fact it’s @bsdguy

Is this @bsdguy you talk about in the same room as we are right now?

That would surprise me.

Yes, me too. I had an admittedly somewhat small hope he might explain why was tagging the guy all the time but i guess he prefers a shroud of mystery around himself...

His last post is from 2020 and I seem to remember that he was banned and then unbanned when @jbiloh decided to unban all? most? many? banned users and that he basically said thanks no.

That's pretty interesting. Thanks for the backstory!

What indeed surprises me is @SirFoxy whom I once took to be a reasonable, mature, and intelligent man - in other words, the opposite of what he behaves like now (since a short while afaik).

I haven't known him before but if he really used to be a reasonable person he should probably go back to being that person. His new style is kinda worn out and comes off awfully forced.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • MustafaMustafa Member
    edited December 2023

@jsg said: What indeed surprises me is @SirFoxy whom I once took to be a reasonable, mature, and intelligent man - in other words, the opposite of what he behaves like now (since a short while afaik).

He has always been like that, but he has since been broken and started to show his true colors publicly.
    Admitted turbo pothead, and since weed can speed up schizophrenia(in people who would have it anways), I guess that also contributed.
    He acts like a total retard nowadays, and I love to laugh at it, it directly contributes to his self destruction. He tried to go after me, and other members even when he was "respected", but now roles reverse, and its completely his fault lmao.
    He got a taste of power and went completely ape shit with it, and people are not happy.
    Tried to play it off as "mainstream media" thanks to his "reputation" at that time, but was met with intelligent people who will call out lies.

• The tag is still on and topics still not closed.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@bsdguy was banned some years ago. IIRC it was for holocaust denial and other dickishness.

There was a popular theory once that @bsdguy = @jsg but (1) there is some non-public information information that seems pretty conclusive to me that this is not true (some other mods here have seen it), (2) their writing styles are barely superficially similar, and (3) @jsg is not a jerk.

@MannDude is @MannDude. He’s adorable just as he is.

And I’d read a @SirFoxy interview. Maybe he should do an AMA…

• @raindog308 said: @bsdguy was banned some years ago. IIRC it was for holocaust denial and other dickishness.

@SirFoxy is an anti-semite and a racist? Damn, hypocrisy once again.

• I did some counting. There is currently 7 topics on the front page that aren't advertisements, basic requests or transfer offers and 1 of them is the indian guy asking about contabo, 1 is the thread where everyone posts their age, 1 is a request for beta testers (to make more advertisements) and 1 is Maounique's mental spin lock. So in reality it's rather 3 threads.

Thanked by 1jenkki
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Mustafa said:

@jsg said: What indeed surprises me is @SirFoxy whom I once took to be a reasonable, mature, and intelligent man - in other words, the opposite of what he behaves like now (since a short while afaik).

He has always been like that, but he has since been broken and started to show his true colors publicly.
    Admitted turbo pothead, and since weed can speed up schizophrenia(in people who would have it anways), I guess that also contributed.
    He acts like a total retard nowadays, and I love to laugh at it, it directly contributes to his self destruction. He tried to go after me, and other members even when he was "respected", but now roles reverse, and its completely his fault lmao.
    He got a taste of power and went completely ape shit with it, and people are not happy.
    Tried to play it off as "mainstream media" thanks to his "reputation" at that time, but was met with intelligent people who will call out lies.

While I'm afraid I have to largely agree with you currently, that's not, not at all, how I experienced him for quite a long time.

@raindog308

Thanks for the authoritative info!
    (And it comforts me that you don't consider me to be a jerk).

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited December 2023

@jsg said: (And it comforts me that you don't consider me to be a jerk).

To be fair. You're not a jerk.

You're too trusting and too jump-to-conclusions based on your own personal values (this is the "pot calling the kettle black" moment for me because anyone can criticize the same to me). Once you make your own opinion you're willing to defend it to the end because you believe it's true. But you're 100% not a jerk. It's the same way @jar strongly believes in what's right. We're all just strong willed.

I'm just the opinionated old guy sitting on his lawn chair yelling at everyone near his lawn.

Edit: Also, while I don't enjoy (nor read) LEB (sorry raindog), I would like to give props to Piotr and his technical-focused LEBTV work. I'm sure drafting the outline, writing the script, filming the video, editing the video, and all that jazz takes a lot of work. I don't know if he's a one-man-show, but props to him for continuing to work on these technical-focused work. I wish these things would be more in a text form so I can skim it instead of watching a video, but seriously props to Piotr. That's the direction that'll get me to read LEB or skim it more regularly.

I will admit, it's always easy to criticize, it's not as easy to create. LET as a whole is much more a "criticize" than "create".

Thanked by 2emgh jsg
  • Coal for DigiRDP.

• nillyhannillyhan Member
    edited December 2023

OG digirdp spamhaus thread was already locked when I noticed it, so imma put my two cents just here. Even if I look away from the ASN droplist, I wouldn't trust any provider with the kind of professionalism digirdp showed in that thread. A serious issue was being discussed, but a big portion of their responses were like

> hehe free publicity, here's a deal
    > you guys make my morning entertaining
    > *after being asked for explanation over and over*, we initially didn't want to comment on this... but *proceeds with some questionable explanation with holes*
    > showing mxroute website ip on uceprotect to prove something

Maybe they are not a fraud and it's not their fault for getting their ASN listed, but when I am trying to buy a service, attitude and professionalism matters, even if their business is happening in their basements. Regardless they succeed delisting their ASN from the droplist, I don't think I'd trust them.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Well this thread got serious...

• I honestly just think @SirFoxy got very impressed by @CheepCluck and that’s why his style changed

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • Answer is no, cause they aleardy buy bilohbucs and product aleardy posted for couple days without any sight people got scammed for the moment.

People can justified the product thanks for some caution threads showing up, rest only if people still insist to buy or not.

• @emgh said:
    I honestly just think @SirFoxy got very impressed by @CheepCluck and that’s why his style changed

@CheepCluck is my boy, I got his back. Like, for example, when I ask for bobs and someone sends pines instead, I forward them to @CheepCluck and he will happy.

• @dahartigan said:

@emgh said:
    I honestly just think @SirFoxy got very impressed by @CheepCluck and that’s why his style changed

@CheepCluck is my boy, I got his back. Like, for example, when I ask for bobs and someone sends pines instead, I forward them to @CheepCluck and he will happy.

• When the tag gets revoked, will the bilohbucks be refunded ?

• I think a lot of people commenting on this thread make more money than LET/LEB does

• @jmaxwell said:
    When the tag gets revoked, will the bilohbucks be refunded ?

They are already spent in Belize. Sunny winter vacation for JB. Boss must rest well.

• @LeroyJ said:

@jmaxwell said:

They are already spent in Belize. Sunny winter vacation for JB. Boss must rest well.

He got sent to Belize ? That’s a bit dark

• @jmaxwell said:

@LeroyJ said:

@jmaxwell said:

He got sent to Belize ? That’s a bit dark

Much better than Brazil.

Thanked by 1Void
  • @jmaxwell said: That’s a bit dark

Not at all:

A bit darker in Norilsk:

• @SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

@nulled said:
    LET is nothing more than an advertising platform now; it is all about the bilobucks, nothing more.

That was predicted when bolobucks were implimented.

@MannDude said: LowEndTalk isn't what it used to be. The type of visitor it attracts, as well as the type of businesses it attracts and allows isn't the same as in the past.

Yep. The arbitrary pricing limitation contributes to this to a degree, as well. In any case, I've cancelled our Patron Provider tag so it'll expire next month sometime.

Stay mad nerd

I mean, MannDude is saving money, and you caused @jbiloh to lose $400 in provider tags. I have a feeling you will be the angry one very soon...

• @sillycat said:

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

@nulled said:
    LET is nothing more than an advertising platform now; it is all about the bilobucks, nothing more.

@MannDude said: LowEndTalk isn't what it used to be. The type of visitor it attracts, as well as the type of businesses it attracts and allows isn't the same as in the past.

Yep. The arbitrary pricing limitation contributes to this to a degree, as well. In any case, I've cancelled our Patron Provider tag so it'll expire next month sometime.

Stay mad nerd

I mean, MannDude is saving money, and you caused @jbiloh to lose $400 in provider tags. I have a feeling you will be the angry one very soon...

I have a feeling he already got told to stfu.

Thanked by 2sillycat fart
  • @totally_not_banned said:

@sillycat said:

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

@nulled said:

Stay mad nerd

I have a feeling he already got told to stfu.

AI-generated picture of SirFoxy crying:

• The fox is down, I repeat, the fox is down

• @emgh said:
    The fox is down, I repeat, the fox is down

Whats the status? What rescue squad was sent? MIA?...

Thanked by 1emgh
  • these kids real life tracking me

• @SirFoxy said:
    these kids real life tracking me

How did you get hired to write for LEB?

• @dosai said:

@SirFoxy said:
    these kids real life tracking me

How did you get hired to write for LEB?

I quit writing for LEB, go harass someone else. I don’t want it.