Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Revoke or not - Patron Provider tag (DigiRDP)? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Revoke or not - Patron Provider tag (DigiRDP)?

1235»

Comments

• Victimization🌚

Thanked by 2kait dahartigan
  • @jbiloh said:

@emgh said:
    It’s honestly hard for me to form an opinion on exactly what’s right

However, if tag is revoked (and it now is), unless terms mention the Spamhaus DROP list, money should be refunded, no?

We are discussing this with the host in question via support desk ticket about what the next best steps for them are.

It's quite simple: stop the spam which was reported, solve the blacklist problem, then reinstate provider tag as per the paid agreement.

• As for the future provider tags, the rules could be clear about in the event of being demoted you would either forfeit the fees paid or possibly cop a fine for bringing shame to the family.

• @default said:

@jbiloh said:

@emgh said:
    It’s honestly hard for me to form an opinion on exactly what’s right

However, if tag is revoked (and it now is), unless terms mention the Spamhaus DROP list, money should be refunded, no?

We are discussing this with the host in question via support desk ticket about what the next best steps for them are.

It's quite simple: stop the spam which was reported, solve the blacklist problem, then reinstate provider tag as per the paid agreement.

If the host is fine with it, this is a good solution. I’d adjust the renewal date for the time that they were missing a tag, for good measure

• @default said: The only exception is when provider offends the community

I feel offended.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @kait said:

@default said: The only exception is when provider offends the community

I feel offended.

Did you lose millions in the process?

• @dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@dahartigan said:

@emgh said:

I honestly just think @SirFoxy got very impressed by @CheepCluck and that’s why his style changed

@CheepCluck is my boy, I got his back. Like, for example, when I ask for bobs and someone sends pines instead, I forward them to @CheepCluck and he will happy.

dawg what? he's mine. gtfo.

Send pines to @CheepCluck to confirm

Two pines delivered. Very nice stuff. 👌👌👌

Send pines to @CheepCluck and send all bobs and vagine to @dahartigan

I'll trade you some pines if you can send me some bobs

Just for you today only a special deal. The wirus will be deactivated and you send only 20 vegana also 20 bobs by the end of the day.

very big order im gunna accident

I will send you my pines and you will happy

you will own no pines and be happy.

Scam

im very serious

• @CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@dahartigan said:

@emgh said:

I honestly just think @SirFoxy got very impressed by @CheepCluck and that’s why his style changed

@CheepCluck is my boy, I got his back. Like, for example, when I ask for bobs and someone sends pines instead, I forward them to @CheepCluck and he will happy.

Just for you today only a special deal. The wirus will be deactivated and you send only 20 vegana also 20 bobs by the end of the day.

Scam

im very serious

OK. Here is the full song of that gif. It is great for listening during the troubled times we live in combined with celebration of a new year.

• @CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@dahartigan said:

@emgh said:

Scam

im very serious

You're subjecting me to wanted advances of molestation and victimisation.

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • @default said: Did you lose millions in the process?

Yes, even billions.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @kait said:

@default said: The only exception is when provider offends the community

I feel offended.

My proposal of scam insurance should also include victimisation and molestation reparations too.

• @dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@dahartigan said:

@emgh said:

Scam

im very serious

You're subjecting me to wanted advances of molestation and victimisation.

yes but not all of the above.

@default said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@dahartigan said:

@emgh said:

Scam

im very serious

OK. Here is the full song of that gif. It is great for listening during the troubled times we live in combined with celebration of a new year.

Don't worry, the PDU aint goin dark

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • They didnt scam anyone but they dont tell customer about the SpamHaus DROP list

Lot of India Provider appear in SpamHaus DROP list and when saying about in the list , they just meh it so i think it they just allow abuse in them network

• I would suggest adding a list of conditions under the ‘Patron Provider Tag’ and ‘Host Rep Tag’ sections in LET Selling rules, specifying what qualifies to apply for tags. And perhaps consider hiring some LowEndDetectives to conduct background checks on the applicants before approving.

• Afaik, to get out of spamhaus drop list is almost impossible. Indian businessman do not do that. They just drop ASN/company and buy new one.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@jmaxwell said:
    I would suggest adding a list of conditions under the ‘Patron Provider Tag’ and ‘Host Rep Tag’ sections in LET Selling rules, specifying what qualifies to apply for tags. And perhaps consider hiring some LowEndDetectives to conduct background checks on the applicants before approving.

Getting either tag right now is not automatic and there is a process including q/a. In some cases we've asked for changes to websites, etc, and denied some applicants.

Looks like a few got approved that have an issue or two, which is regrettable. The process is not perfect. There is always room for improvement.

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • nillyhannillyhan Member
    edited December 2023

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@dahartigan said:

@emgh said:

Scam

im very serious

god I need to get high on lsd, click on the "show previous quotes" and stare at the screen

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited December 2023

@kenjing789 said:
    They didnt scam anyone but they dont tell customer about the SpamHaus DROP list

If it did not scam, how did it end up in that blacklist?

• @jbiloh said:

@jmaxwell said:
    I would suggest adding a list of conditions under the ‘Patron Provider Tag’ and ‘Host Rep Tag’ sections in LET Selling rules, specifying what qualifies to apply for tags. And perhaps consider hiring some LowEndDetectives to conduct background checks on the applicants before approving.

Getting either tag right now is not automatic and there is a process including q/a. In some cases we've asked for changes to websites, etc, and denied some applicants.

Looks like a few got approved that have an issue or two, which is regrettable. The process is not perfect. There is always room for improvement.

Can we read anywhere about exact process? I'am genuinly curious. And one more question: when was the last mod/admin rotation? As I remember there was frequent rotation of staff.

• @MannDude said:

LowEndTalk isn't what it used to be. The type of visitor it attracts, as well as the type of businesses it attracts and allows isn't the same as in the past.

I don't spend hardly any time, which is mainly due to the high school antics and personal attacks that are an almost daily event. And with having limited vision, many of the animated gifs cause problems . And no matter how many I block with UBO, it is a losing race.

As for the amount of constant, new low end grifters that pop up here almost weekly, and appear to get very little vetting beforehand, I certainly would not be purchasing any services from them.