Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN is operated by fraudsters wanted and sanctioned by US Govt
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN is operated by fraudsters wanted and sanctioned by US Govt

skinskin Member
edited December 2023 in General

FastestVPN(Patron Provider on LET) was founded, and is owned by Mohammad Azneem Bilwani. Individual known for running ABTACH Pvt Ltd which is currently being sued by his own Govt(Pakistan) for Creditcard and Certificate fraud.

They were notorious enough to be noticed by United States Patent and Trademark Office, which has an entire page dedicated to them, and has also sanctioned them for defrauding hundreds of thousands, if not millions:
https://www.uspto.gov/subscription-center/2022/uspto-sanctions-scammers-fraudulently-filing-thousands-applications
https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/protect/applications-terminated-abtach-360-digital-marketing-retrocube
https://www.uspto.gov/sites/default/files/documents/TM-Sanctions-Order-Abtach-et-al.pdf

Evidence of ownership:

https://www.crunchbase.com/person/azneem-bilwani (archive)

https://www.vpnmentor.com/reviews/fastestvpn/ (archive)

https://furm.com/trademarks/fastestvpn-98181332 (archive)
He has also recently filed a trademark for FastestVPN(how ironic considering his criminal activity)

If any victims of ABTACH Pvt Ltd read this and want to get their money back, here is his gas bill containing his residence address(published by Pakistani Police publicly, for some reason)
https://prvs.sindhpolice.gov.pk/fles_folder/uploads/documents/238019_GAS BILL.pdf

Comments

• Yea... He is going for a spree. Faster, while you not banned!

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • skinskin Member
    edited December 2023

@LeroyJ said:
    Yea... He is going for a spree. Faster, while you not banned!

Biloh will regret not hiring faster jannies. I also wonder if its legal for him to even deal with them, considering they are sanctioned in US.

• 0xOkami0xOkami Member
    edited December 2023

@skin said:

@LeroyJ said:
    Yea... He is going for a spree. Faster, while you not banned!

Biloh will regret not hiring faster jannies. I also wonder if its legal for him to even deal with them, considering they are sanctioned in US.

He will probably thank you for your feedback.

Okami

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Yeah, but they paid for a Provider Tag so it's cool. /s

• @MannDude said:

stay mad nerd

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

stay mad nerd

Not mad. I guess it just sort of makes the tag less appealing to buy and renew when no vetting is done. Not every brand wants to be associated with a forum full of bottom feeders and scammers whereas for others, this is their bread and butter and the new best marketplace for shady companies.

I guess I just miss the old LET is all.

• @MannDude said:

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

stay mad nerd

Not mad. I guess it just sort of makes the tag less appealing to buy and renew when no vetting is done. Not every brand wants to be associated with a forum full of bottom feeders and scammers whereas for others, this is their bread and butter and the new best marketplace for shady companies.

I guess I just miss the old LET is all.

again, stay mad nerd

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Hell of a run you’re having today

• ailiceailice Member
    edited December 2023

LET is hot, not even summer now.

Thanked by 11q1
  • netflix is not enough. we need more dramas and popcorns, thanks to LET

• KrisKris Member
    edited December 2023

Honestly wondering which company is gonna buy the rights to the Calin and/or Florian story: Bucharest Bandits: "A single power source, 15 year old servers, and a dream"

I mean someone produced and financed 'The Hummingbird Project' which was basically a story about a fiber run from Kansas to NJ for faster access to the NYSE.

Calin and Florian are kind of more interesting tbh. I wish there was a recording of that chat, and if there was an all out traveler fight or they were cool about it.

Thanked by 4Moopah Calin host_c BlaZe
  • @Kris said:
    Honestly wondering which company is gonna buy the rights to the Calin and/or Florian story: Bucharest Bandits: "A single power source, 15 year old servers, and a dream"

I mean someone produced and financed 'The Hummingbird Project' which was basically a story about a fiber run from Kansas to NJ for faster access to the NYSE.

Calin and Florian are kind of more interesting tbh. I wish there was a recording of that chat, and if there was an all out traveler fight or they were cool about it.

We'll have @host_c narrate the documentary and also feature an exclusive interview with @cociu

Thanked by 1host_c
  • 0xbkt0xbkt Member
    edited December 2023

Man I abso-fucking-lutely love this evergreen shitshow here in LET. Good heavens. It never fails to take us to new higher highs.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @0xbkt said:
    Man I abso-fucking-lutely love this evergreen shitshow here in LET. Good heavens. It never fails to take us to new higher highs.

If there was no drama, this would be a boring forum

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Kris said:

Tagging @Calin and @FlorinMarian (reason: politeness and fairness. When one talks about someone on a forum they should at least know it and have a fair chance to reply)

• FastestVPN is also trash VPN, i bought their lifetime plan a while ago and barely used it for a month, it was slow and the apps were buggy af

I regret buying it more now because of this news.

Thanked by 1SinV
  • emghemgh Member
    edited December 2023

@jsg said:

@Kris said:

Tagging @Calin and @FlorinMarian (reason: politeness and fairness. When one talks about someone on a forum they should at least know it and have a fair chance to reply)

You don’t think they have better stuff to do than to analyze every joke made?

Thanked by 2Calin Kris
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@emgh said:

@jsg said:

@Kris said:

That's not for me to decide.

Btw. I have no position on @Kris' post. IMO it's simply a question of politeness and fairness.

• @jsg said:

@emgh said:

@jsg said:

@Kris said:

That's not for me to decide.

Btw. I have no position on @Kris' post. IMO it's simply a question of politeness and fairness.

One could argue they wouldn’t want to be tagged everytime someone jokes about romanian hosting as well.

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@Kris said:

I'm totally off topic but I'm living my own joy.
    Today, while my father was vacuuming, I had the inspiration to cut the general fuse of the electricity supply to see if I still have downtime or not in case the energy supply at the grid level is interrupted.
    That vacuum helped me to perfectly simulate a voltage drop and the inverter coped brilliantly, having no downtime on any server.
    For those who don't know the story, for 6 months the inverter was badly set and the batteries took over the charge only when the voltage dropped below 90V, the servers ended up receiving a reboot and now with 170V set everything works perfectly.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@emgh said: One could argue they wouldn’t want to be tagged everytime someone jokes about romanian hosting as well.

>

Please tag me every time (and I'm don't joke) jokes like that really make me feel better, considering that I'm quite a lonely person

Regards

• @Calin said:

@emgh said: One could argue they wouldn’t want to be tagged everytime someone jokes about romanian hosting as well.

>

Please tag me every time (and I'm don't joke) jokes like that really make me feel better, considering that I'm quite a lonely person

Regards

xD <3

• @Calin said:

>

Regards

@crunchbits
    @Calin @Calin @Calin sales thread when?

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@sh97 said: @Calin @Calin @Calin sales thread when?

>

25th big day

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

Tagging @calin, wtf man, bored? Com on, I am sure some STOR node of yours is giving you a headache right now :smiley:

Regarding LET, man I do love this place, pitchforks, drama, scam. Last time I had such a blast was..... can't remember :D

@Moopah

I will narrate you a story, but neither will Florin or @calin be in it sadly :D . My "spider sens" just kicked in, but for now I just do not have the time for it. I have enough shit in our provisioning system to take care. So, this will be continued :smiley:

Regarding the vetting, well, there are 2 sides to this. But I will say that all that sub 5usd/mo service has it;s price, so do not wonder that scammers are like magnet to this place, no offense to you all, I really mean it.

Definitely an improvement should be made on entry to LET, I agree on this.

Like Pay-Pal business account should be mandatory, this way customers of new LET entered Providers have some protection by Pay-Pal policy.

Newly entered providers could have a discriminating color at the provider tag, I have nothing against this personally, I can live 6-12 mo with a "red flag" over my head.

Someone suggested, cannot remember if here on LET or another forum, some info that is public should be visible, like fiscal registration number, a link to a GOV/IRS webpage that this can be checked - this is actually a good idea, even in the LET profile page these could be placed, if you have a legit business, you have nothing to hide and all that info is public and even present on an invoice.

@emgh

tag me anytime, as soon as I am online, I will reply, I cannot leave Cave Hosting King alone, he is from the Dark Side, he might need some "light" to see there is another way :smiley:

@emgh

When I said tag me anytime, I was referring if there is something related to RO Hosting Provider, that was the context, :D

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @host_c said:
    @emgh

When I said tag me anytime, I was referring if there is something related to RO Hosting Provider, that was the context, :D

@host_c hallo

Thanked by 2host_c Calin
  • A magician was working on a cruise ship. Since the audience was different each week, the magician did the same tricks over and over again. There was only one problem: The captain’s parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the Magician did every trick. Once he understood, he started shouting in the middle of the show, “Look, it’s not the same hat!” or, “Look, he’s hiding the flowers under the table!” Or “Hey, why are all the cards the ace of spades?” The magician was furious but couldn’t do anything. It was, after all, the Captain’s parrot. Then one stormy night on the Pacific, the ship unfortunately sank. The magician luckily found himself on a piece of wood floating in the middle of the sea, as fate would have it … With the parrot. They stared at each other with hatred, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day… And then 2 days. And then 3 days. Finally on the 4th day, the parrot could not hold back any longer and said “Okay, I give up. Where’s the fucking ship?”

@Calin @Calin @Calin

Thanked by 4Calin thane Smigit fart

@Moopah

will the @cociu stuff end at some point?

• @host_c said:
    @Moopah

will the @cociu stuff end at some point?

I don't know, but cociu is a funny man