Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN is operated by fraudsters wanted and sanctioned by US Govt - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN is operated by fraudsters wanted and sanctioned by US Govt

2»

Comments

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

Agreed on that, when I was researching he's posts, I ran out of Popcorn and beer.

• @host_c said:
    Agreed on that, when I was researching he's posts, I ran out of Popcorn and beer.

Ah,you joined LET this year. You missed the fun and drama with cociu

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@Moopah said: Ah,you joined LET this year. You missed the fun and drama with cociu

I wrote somewhere that we actually delayed 1 year of entering LET because of him.

Either-way, let's stay on the topic, feel free to continue this on any of my future posts.

• I love dumb criminals.

• @jsg said: Tagging @Calin and @FlorinMarian (reason: politeness and fairness. When one talks about someone on a forum they should at least know it and have a fair chance to reply)

I wasn't making fun of them, rather I'm not gonna lie, I'd 100% watch a movie about a small guy going up against the big DCs starting his own DC in a small country in his house. Include the other guy as another basement host as their competitor.

It really resembles 'The Hummingbird Project' just replace a 1/2 country mile run with redundant power and bandwidth issues.

They're also both so wholesome in the replies I don't know what to say. I even have two services with @Calin and while they're not going to be hosting my prod sites, for $5/yr they're honestly more stable than other hosts based in Italy I've been using for 3-4x the cost.

Merry Christmas you guys, as much as I kid online, I commend both of you and your setups. I think Hazi is a bit expensive for my hobby reasons, but I love following the threads.

PS: If anything would suggest not making threads like 'Merry Christmas with no power outages' as that's just begging for a power outage and pages Murphy's Law.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Kris said:

@jsg said: Tagging @Calin and @FlorinMarian (reason: politeness and fairness. When one talks about someone on a forum they should at least know it and have a fair chance to reply)

I wasn't making fun of them, rather I'm not gonna lie, I'd 100% watch a movie about a small guy going up against the big DCs starting his own DC in a small country in his house. Include the other guy as another basement host as their competitor.

It really resembles 'The Hummingbird Project' just replace a 1/2 country mile run with redundant power and bandwidth issues.

They're also both so wholesome in the replies I don't know what to say. I even have two services with @Calin and while they're not going to be hosting my prod sites, for $5/yr they're honestly more stable than other hosts based in Italy I've been using for 3-4x the cost.

Merry Christmas you guys, as much as I kid online, I commend both of you and your setups. I think Hazi is a bit expensive for my hobby reasons, but I love following the threads.

PS: If anything would suggest not making threads like 'Merry Christmas with no power outages' as that's just begging for a power outage and pages Murphy's Law.

I had never heard of 'The Hummingbird Project' until your mention, added to list. Always appreciate stuff that flew under the radar.

I would also enjoy a story/background on it. "Pirates of Silicon Valley" tier. Having had a 'basement DC' of sorts myself as well (just not for hosting purposes) I can relate to the joy and struggles.

Thanked by 2Calin Kris
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Kris said:

@jsg said: Tagging @Calin and @FlorinMarian (reason: politeness and fairness. When one talks about someone on a forum they should at least know it and have a fair chance to reply)

I didn't assume or imply any intention, good or bad. My post was based on what I see as simple politeness in a civilized society.

As for your view on both of them it seems we largely agree and I wish both of them well and had or have one or more VPS with them.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Wasn't there someone here spamming their lifetime sub deal every now and then? 🙂

• @msallak1 said:
    Wasn't there someone here spamming their lifetime sub deal every now and then? 🙂

Lifetime scam deals. We have those too sir.