Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024) - Page 193
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024)

Comments

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

Ladies and gentlemen, this is NOT your captain speaking.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

“I can’t sleep” she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

Rats taste better the longer you’ve been without other food.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

You get home, tired after a long day’s work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

I never go to sleep. But I keep waking up.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

The longer I wore it the more it grew on me. She had such pretty skin.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

To the man that has everything. Please return the rest of my daughter.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

Why do lights flicker whenever our landlord enters our house?

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

If you were away yesterday... Who was the masked man who spent a romantic evening with me?

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

Working the night shift alone tonight. There is a face in the cellar staring at the security camera.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

The new job at the blood bank was ideal for me, but I had to leave. They caught me drinking on the job.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

His fingers brushed the raised bumps on the placard and he felt the words "Danger. Do not touch."

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

It was the fear of dying alone which ultimately made me bring that bomb to the nearest subway station.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

I’ve been nailed to a wall for six months, the only thing she’s fed me is my own flesh. Today she showed me my reflection, I can see my spine but I’m so hungry.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

It’s a tough job, being a butcher in the middle of a meat shortage. I think the homeless are starting to wise up to why their friends are disappearing, too.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop. But she doesn't.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

“Don’t worry guys, the alien is dead,” said my mute friend.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

I watched in terror as the microwave countdown turned into negative digits.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

The death of grandma was tough on us all, but we had to eat or we'd starve.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

"Who the hell left that thing running?", you hear shortly before you feel your brain begin to shut down.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

I love daddy so much I bought him a bigger freezer.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

“Doctor I got rid of all my friends that you said I was imagining,” he said, “but now the problem is that when I try to explain, the cops say they can’t see you!”

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

He went inside the infamous haunted villa and spent a night there just to prove ghosts do not exist. When he returned home he was talking in three different voices.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

I was so happy when I found out I was pregnant, until it started trying to claw its way out.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

Oh snap, where'd the spider go.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

Normally the bodies in bed with me don’t breathe, much less snore.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

She insisted it was only a birthmark, but birthmarks don't have teeth inside them.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

You’re laying in bed and with your feet dangling out of the covers. You feel a hand grab your feet.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house, though she was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

Why has our dog began to bark at you since you have returned from Afghanistan?