Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024) - Page 192
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024)

Comments

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

I don’t mind that my housemate brings guys home. But just once, I’d like to see one of them leave.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

She figured the quickest way to help him get over his fear of the water was to hold him under the surface until he stopped panicking.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

I always thought my cat had a staring problem, she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

They found her dead body hanging from the ceiling. AGAIN.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

My wife keeps trying to convince me that our daughter passed away 2 years ago. As we argue, a small voice asks me, “Who are you talking to, daddy?”

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

Nurse’s Note: Born 7 pounds 10 ounces, 18 inches long, 32 fully formed teeth. Silent, always smiling.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

My father wasn’t too terrible, but I certainly preferred my mother. Though, in hindsight, I may have simply overcooked him.

• @noob404 said:

@paijrut said:

@noob404 said:

@paijrut said:

@FrankZ said:
    @paijrut you posted right through the giveaway.
    Pro tip: Hit F5 every three posts so you don't miss giveaways.

I'm using my phone to posts here..

Legend!

What?

I just meant that if you are participating in the main even from your phone, cause typing and formatting on a phone isn't exactly easy.

Hehe, I'm just copy pasting.. so no formatting..

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

A few hours after I was buried alive, I was thrilled when I heard someone digging me out. My joy quickly faded when I realized the sound was coming from under me.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

My brother died yesterday. Now I wish the doctor separated us at birth.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

Why are the speed bumps screaming?

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

When death came, I begged her not to take me as my newborn son needed me. Death laughed dryly, “But dear mother, I’m not here for you”.

Somebody commented to this: If death touches that baby he'll meet super death. Mother's love, nothing triumphs that!

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

My dad is a mad scientist and does his experiments in the basement. He doesn’t let me out because he says that mom will be horrified of me.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

Don’t worry, you will learn to love me with time.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

“Oops”, said the surgeon.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

The band was so loud that I couldn't even hear the guy next to me scream as the knife went in.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

You just won a staring contest against a doll.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

It only dawned on me once he slid the lock bolt firmly shut that his badge didn't look very convincing at all.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

Day 312. Internet still not working.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

You hear your mom calling you from the kitchen, and as you are heading down the stairs, you hear a whisper saying "Don't go down there honey, I heard it too".

• Wow, page 192!

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

"In the oven," said the note found inside the empty crib.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

If you get scared at night, don’t keep your eyes closed for too long because there’s a reason you’re scared, and now you can’t see it approach.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

There's nothing like the laughter of a baby unless it’s 1 am and you are home, alone.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

I had to quit my job as a surgeon because I had minor cravings I never knew about.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

She always had restless leg syndrome, but the weird thing was that it didn’t stop even after she died.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

You start to drift off into a comfortable sleep when you hear your name being whispered. You live alone.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

I’ve been looking for my sister all day long. But I don’t remember where I put all of the pieces.

• SCARY ONE-LINERS

As I held my only child in my arms, I heard her crying from the nursery on the baby monitor.