Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very limited Christmas offers - NVMe & Storage in US, EU and APAC - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Very limited Christmas offers - NVMe & Storage in US, EU and APAC

Comments

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@RichardGrant said:

all right!I think most businesses have clear rules. But it's very rare that you don't have a specific rules.

I did give you a clearer answer than most for our CPU policy.

Do you have a link to the policy of DigitalOcean, Vultr or Linode since you mentioned most?

• @hosthatch said:

@RichardGrant said:

all right!I think most businesses have clear rules. But it's very rare that you don't have a specific rules.

I did give you a clearer answer than most for our CPU policy.

Do you have a link to the policy of DigitalOcean, Vultr or Linode since you mentioned most?

NO

• @hosthatch said:

@the_doctor said:

@hosthatch said:
    We won't be restocking promo plans I'm afraid, at least not until April. You can always sign up for a monthly plan from our website, and move to a new server when we have promos available.

April was the company birthday, wasn't it? Looking forward to it!

It is indeed :)

can't wait!

• CybrCybr Member

@hosthatch Any chance you have some nodes with unused ram and plan on doing some high/double ram deals anytime soon?

• Now that's what I call a speedtest :smile:

Speedtest by Ookla Server: Frontier - Los Angeles, CA (id: 14236) ISP: HostHatch Idle Latency: 0.43 ms (jitter: 0.18ms, low: 0.28ms, high: 0.90ms) Download: 20753.49 Mbps (data used: 32.4 GB) 1.35 ms (jitter: 0.27ms, low: 0.41ms, high: 2.97ms) Upload: 34238.02 Mbps (data used: 43.8 GB) 1.03 ms (jitter: 2.38ms, low: 0.36ms, high: 210.47ms) Packet Loss: 0.0% Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/af3a10f1-06f4-4284-bf85-fdec4636938d
    Thanked by 2the_doctor plumberg
  • @Daniel15 said:
    Now that's what I call a speedtest :smile:

Speedtest by Ookla Server: Frontier - Los Angeles, CA (id: 14236) ISP: HostHatch Idle Latency: 0.43 ms (jitter: 0.18ms, low: 0.28ms, high: 0.90ms) Download: 20753.49 Mbps (data used: 32.4 GB) 1.35 ms (jitter: 0.27ms, low: 0.41ms, high: 2.97ms) Upload: 34238.02 Mbps (data used: 43.8 GB) 1.03 ms (jitter: 2.38ms, low: 0.36ms, high: 210.47ms) Packet Loss: 0.0% Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/af3a10f1-06f4-4284-bf85-fdec4636938d

It's so fast

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited January 28

@hosthatch Just a shout out to all the work you put in and your communication. I'm a super happy customer and the only reason I don't have more servers is I can't have too many eggs in the same basket on the same location.

Your services truly are amazing

P.S. On that note, are there any regions where you have multiple DCs (or availability zones as cloud providers call them)?

Thanked by 2Daniel15 nick_
  • @haolun said:

@Daniel15 said:
    Now that's what I call a speedtest :smile:

It's so fast

HostHatch have 40Gbps networking in most locations :)

Thanked by 1the_doctor
  • @luissousa said: are there any regions where you have multiple DCs (or availability zones as cloud providers call them)?

As far as I know they only use one data center per location. All the DCs are listed here: https://docs.hosthatch.com/features/

• Merry Christmas everyone!

• @hosthatch is the storage deal still available?

• bapbap Member

@bobsburgers said:
    @hosthatch is the storage deal still available?

I would like to know as well.

Unfortunately, I missed the offers.

• @bobsburgers said:

@bap said:

@bobsburgers said:

I would like to know as well.

Unfortunately, I missed the offers.

They said they would have new sales for their birthday in April.

Mark your calendar now. :)

Thanked by 1bap
  • how long does @hosthatch usually reply to ticket? my order is in a pending state and they don't reply to the ticket. I buy a normal service with said "normal support queue" and "immediate provisioning"

• bdlbdl Member

@didtav said:
    how long does @hosthatch usually reply to ticket? my order is in a pending state and they don't reply to the ticket. I buy a normal service with said "normal support queue" and "immediate provisioning"

Open a ticket and ask them

Thanked by 1emgh

@didtav said:
    how long does @hosthatch usually reply to ticket? my order is in a pending state and they don't reply to the ticket. I buy a normal service with said "normal support queue" and "immediate provisioning"

We're having capacity issues in some locations (you will notice that London, Chicago and some others are OOS), as more hardware is enroute and being tested/racked. If you have a pending VM that has not been delivered, it should be within 24 hours. Sorry for the delay.

• didtavdidtav Member
    edited February 10

@hosthatch said:

@didtav said:

We're having capacity issues in some locations (you will notice that London, Chicago and some others are OOS), as more hardware is enroute and being tested/racked. If you have a pending VM that has not been delivered, it should be within 24 hours. Sorry for the delay.

I think you should at least reply to my ticket to let me know,
    I just created new ticket asking for refund before reading your comment here. should I close the ticket or wait for a reply?
    I don't want to cancel if it can be delivered before my deadline, but if it can not, then I do want to cancel

• emghemgh Member
    edited February 10

@hosthatch is bandwidth sharing something you might add in the future? At least in the same location maybe to avoid it being abused?

I just noticed I have 2 VPS in Stockholm, one that might end up throttled near the end of the month and one with less than a GB used. It would be awesome if they'd share their limit.

I think your clients would appreciate this a lot, because those with one of several compute & storage VMs are likely using a lot more bandwidth on the storage VM's, or, on the compute VM's if they do private networking, in any case, it's probably not a 50/50 split for almost anyone.

Since you have unlimited private networking, bandwidth is essentially shared already, as one could route traffic from throttled servers through a private network to a VM that's not approaching its limit, so might as well share the bandwidth by design.

@emgh said:
    @hosthatch is bandwidth sharing something you might add in the future? At least in the same location maybe to avoid it being abused?

I just noticed I have 2 VPS in Stockholm, one that might end up throttled near the end of the month and one with less than a GB used. It would be awesome if they'd share their limit.

I think your clients would appreciate this a lot, because those with one of several compute & storage VMs are likely using a lot more bandwidth on the storage VM's, or, on the compute VM's if they do private networking, in any case, it's probably not a 50/50 split for almost anyone.

Since you have unlimited private networking, bandwidth is essentially shared already, as one could route traffic from throttled servers through a private network to a VM that's not approaching its limit, so might as well share the bandwidth by design.

We plan to add this and a few other pending features (such as external firewalls) by July 1st.

• emghemgh Member

@hosthatch said:

@emgh said:

We plan to add this and a few other pending features (such as external firewalls) by July 1st.

Really nice! Thanks!

• explicitexplicit Member

Looking forward @hosthatch to whats upcoming up!

• Can't register with HostHatch now?@hosthatch

• JabJabJabJab Member

@jingjingfu83 said:
    Can't register with HostHatch now?@hosthatch

https://cloud.hosthatch.com/signup

• Looking forward to the next sale, but I don't know when

• zGatozGato Member

@shuaiplus said:
    Looking forward to the next sale, but I don't know when

most likely on their anniversary, very soon.

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • SmigitSmigit Member
    edited March 11

@zGato said:

@shuaiplus said:
    Looking forward to the next sale, but I don't know when

most likely on their anniversary, very soon.

Which is April. They mention a promo for them in the initial post.

Keen to see what they offer. My NY one has run a treat.

• anrikazanrikaz Member

Still waiting for the Hosthatch anniversary sale.
    They're the best provider I've used.

• Is there any plan to restock and sales VM in Oslo?
    Any update about moving the company to Sweden?@hosthatch

• snevskysnevsky Member

@hosthatch, two VPS were ordered in different locations 2 days ago. The servers have been unavailable since they were received - neither rebooting nor reinstalling the OS helped. No one responds to ticket #582630 with the Urgent sign. Is this normal for the HostHatch?

• why you have no Windows?