Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very limited Christmas offers - NVMe & Storage in US, EU and APAC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Very limited Christmas offers - NVMe & Storage in US, EU and APAC

hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
edited December 2023 in Offers

The following offers are available until the 1st of January. Some (most of them) will likely go out of stock earlier. Limited capacity is available, and to make sure everyone has a fair chance of getting one, they are limited per customer.

We very rarely do monthly promos due to the amount of extra work and abuse they can potentially create, so please grab one since they won't be coming back (people who know us, also know that this is not just sales BS)

This will likely be our promotional offer until April (our anniversary month).

AMD NVMe Compute offer:

6 CPU cores (2 dedicated, 4 fair-shared cores)
24 GB RAM 
300 GB NVMe storage
50 TB premium bandwidth
$10 per month, $110 per year

Available in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Stockholm (also available in SGP, SYD and TOK for a higher price and lower bandwidth limit)
Maximum two VM limit per customer (ie you can deploy two VMs in two locations, or two in one location)
Coupon code: 5T333GAUGG and 85S1RLD3HO (one coupon per VM)

Storage offer:

4 CPU cores
4 GB RAM
4TB RAID-10 storage
20TB bandwidth
$10 per month, $110 per year

Available in Los Angeles (also available in SGP with a lower bandwidth limit)
Maximum two VM limit per customer (ie you can deploy two VMs in two locations, or two in one location)
Coupon code: F8NWHBN18W and XGA0SCA3V7 (one coupon per VM)

Creating multiple accounts for the same organization/person will result in termination without refund if you get caught. We get a number of complain threads about being strict on this in Chinese forums, so please do remember that we do actually check sometimes and there is no need to abuse promotions if your data and money is valuable to you. If you manage to get through more than the allowed number of these VMs in one account, we will cancel the extras and refund to your account credit.

To order, please go to https://cloud.hosthatch.com/sale/christmas-new-year

All sales are final. We cannot change with another service. We do not provide refunds (or credits) for these plans. Please make sure you are absolutely sure before placing an order.

What is the setup time?

The setup time is 3 working days. Most will get delivered much earlier. Some may get slightly delayed. Please order one of the packages from hosthatch.com directly if immediate provisioning is needed. We cannot offer faster provisioning on special plans.

Are smaller plans available?

Unfortunately no. Due to the current market circumstances with high inflation, electricity prices and IPv4 prices, we're not able to offer anything smaller.

Is IPv6 available?

Routed /64 per VM is available and can be enabled from the control panel. Please see https://docs.hosthatch.com/features/

Are there any other differences between our normal and discounted plans?

Yes, primarily our support. It can take several days to resolve issues, especially issues that require complex investigation. Please choose one of the services from hosthatch.com directly for production usage, with access to our normal support queue. Our promotional services are provided at near-cost pricing to fill up excess capacity and should be used accordingly. We also do not offer location migrations and/or other flexibilities on these
plans.

There is no difference in the quality of the servers itself - as we use the same backend, enterprise hardware and excellent monitoring for all of our services. We run a standardized and redundant Juniper based network in all of our locations, which allows us to deliver excellent uptime and network performance.

What networks and datacenters do you use?

Please view https://www.hosthatch.com/features/ for Datacenters, looking glasses and test files

One of the things that differentiates us from most of the providers here is that we have redundancy at each step. We connect to at least two separate upstreams in each location, so we can be online even if one of our upstreams is completely offline. Ask your provider if they have this.

Why is X location/offer not available?

We have more excess capacity in some locations as compared to others. Unfortunately, once it is sold out, it is sold out, and we cannot change this. There is a limited amount of capacity available in each location. We don't sell snake oil, we tell you upfront that this is a once a year special offer, that will not be available again any time soon, especially with the market conditions with high inflation and high electricity prices at the moment.

Can I change my server with the X offer?

Unfortunately no. All sales are final, and we cannot offer any changes to them. We cannot replace one pending service with another. We also do not provide any refunds for pending orders. Please make sure you are 100% sure before placing an order, as there is very limited capacity available.

We look forward to serving you, thank you!

Comments

• nice offer

• It's too expensive, we still need to wait for time, and there's no desire to make a purchase—— Greetings from Nepal >:)

• Very good promotion, but I don't need such a high-spec VPS service. I'd rather have a 1TB storage server sale.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@yangwang said:
    Very good promotion, but I don't need such a high-spec VPS service. I'd rather have a 1TB storage server sale.

Thanks for the feedback. We do not have any plans to make any other promotions for the time being, as mentioned in the OP.

• How to put the coupon?

Thanked by 1Baris
  • What is the exact model of the CPU? Any YABS test results?

• The price says $20/mo, and do not see a way to put a promo code for the $10/mo plan.

• prefer 1TB but still, good RAID10 storage deals

• @hosthatch

When i buy a server, it show below error:

Whoops!
    There appears to be errors...

@cybertech said:
    prefer 1TB but still, good RAID10 storage deals

We had a $35 per year 1TB RAID10 deal on Black Friday, that will be available again likely in April, as we roll out more locations for RAID10 storage. There are no plans to do any cheap monthly deals since those invite a lot more abuse and issues.

@ivlad said:
    The price says $20/mo, and do not see a way to put a promo code for the $10/mo plan.

The "Apply a coupon" button will appear at the last step under "Total Price". You can ctrl + f for it as well.

edited December 2023

@cwj5012 said:
    @hosthatch

Whoops!

I am seeing several successful orders so can't really answer this based on the information you've provided. Please open a ticket and we can take a closer look.

(the most likely cause is that you already used the coupons, they're limited as explained in the OP)

• How much is the coupon

@wangqing said:
    How much is the coupon

Our promotions generally include all the required information in the OP. Please read them, it takes a few mins and saves us both a lot of pain in the future when there are misunderstandings :)

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @hosthatch said: The "Apply a coupon" button will appear at the last step under "Total Price". You can ctrl + f for it as well.

Found it. Thanks.

• @hosthatch said:

@cwj5012 said:
    @hosthatch

Whoops!

I am seeing several successful orders so can't really answer this based on the information you've provided. Please open a ticket and we can take a closer look.

(the most likely cause is that you already used the coupons, they're limited as explained in the OP)

My error reason is vm name length is require more than 4 or 5,have solved it.

• @ivlad said:
    The price says $20/mo, and do not see a way to put a promo code for the $10/mo plan.

Check the orange words at the very bottom of the configuration page of the VPS(where you select the location, hostname and systems, etc)

• @tianyi said:

@ivlad said:

Check the orange words at the very bottom of the configuration page of the VPS(where you select the location, hostname and systems, etc)

Yeah, I saw it. Thanks so much.

• yabs

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-11-30                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Sun Dec 24 04:13:24 UTC 2023

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7513 32-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 6 @ 2595.124 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 23.7 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 279.3 GiB
    Distro     : AlmaLinux 8.7 (Stone Smilodon)
    Kernel     : 4.18.0-425.3.1.el8.x86_64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline

IPv4 Network Information:
    ISP        : HostHatch
    ASN        : AS63473 HostHatch, LLC
    Host       : HostHatch LLC
    Location   : Los Angeles, California (CA)
    Country    : United States

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda2):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 232.81 MB/s  (58.2k) | 1.77 GB/s    (27.6k)
    Write      | 233.42 MB/s  (58.3k) | 1.78 GB/s    (27.8k)
    Total      | 466.24 MB/s (116.5k) | 3.55 GB/s    (55.4k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 2.74 GB/s     (5.3k) | 2.81 GB/s     (2.7k)
    Write      | 2.88 GB/s     (5.6k) | 2.99 GB/s     (2.9k)
    Total      | 5.62 GB/s    (10.9k) | 5.80 GB/s     (5.6k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.19 Gbits/sec  | 1.15 Gbits/sec  | 130 ms         
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.05 Gbits/sec  | busy            | 146 ms         
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 996 Mbits/sec   | 1.10 Gbits/sec  | 144 ms         
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 555 Mbits/sec   | 681 Mbits/sec   | 245 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 2.75 Gbits/sec  | 2.47 Gbits/sec  | 64.0 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 6.02 Gbits/sec  | 3.37 Gbits/sec  | 28.9 ms        
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 9.36 Gbits/sec  | 6.78 Gbits/sec  | 0.575 ms       

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1548                          
    Multi Core      | 6583                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4115500

YABS completed in 10 min 32 sec

• I don't want to seem too stupid, but I really don't see a place to apply the coupon, can anyone advise where it is?

@danblaze said:
    I don't want to seem too stupid, but I really don't see a place to apply the coupon, can anyone advise where it is?

Please fill out the hostname first.

• @hosthatch said:

@danblaze said:
    I don't want to seem too stupid, but I really don't see a place to apply the coupon, can anyone advise where it is?

Please fill out the hostname first.

My question. Saw this. Thank you.

• Can I pay quarterly and then keep the offer to upgrade to annual?

@sayyiku said:
    Can I pay quarterly and then keep the offer to upgrade to annual?

I assume you mean monthly (since we don't have any quarterly on these plans), but yes you can do this.

Thanked by 2sayyiku nick_
  • Great deal, bought one!

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2023

@hosthatch said:

@cybertech said:
    prefer 1TB but still, good RAID10 storage deals

We had a $35 per year 1TB RAID10 deal on Black Friday, that will be available again likely in April, as we roll out more locations for RAID10 storage. There are no plans to do any cheap monthly deals since those invite a lot more abuse and issues.

when i buy a hosthatch deal i dont expect to do monthly. i think my active service now is triennially?

not sure about others tho.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Nice offer! All the best.

• I purchased a server in Los Angeles and completed the payment. However, two hours later, my service has not been activated. The page still displays "This server is in a pending state and may be awaiting its invoice to be paid for or is". still being built.", but many friends around me have purchased the same machine, and they have already activated the service

• @feijiaa1 said:
    I purchased a server in Los Angeles and completed the payment. However, two hours later, my service has not been activated. The page still displays "This server is in a pending state and may be awaiting its invoice to be paid for or is". still being built.", but many friends around me have purchased the same machine, and they have already activated the service

@hosthatch said: What is the setup time?

The setup time is 3 working days. Most will get delivered much earlier. Some may get slightly delayed. Please order one of the packages from hosthatch.com directly if immediate provisioning is needed. We cannot offer faster provisioning on special plans.

Thanked by 2greentea feijiaa1