Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How did this occur? Sydney VPS suddenly became United States, without any notification - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How did this occur? Sydney VPS suddenly became United States, without any notification

1235»

Comments

• @dahartigan said:
    Incompetence or shameless fraud?

both

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Those incompetent scammers!

Thanked by 2cybertech i12h
  • remyremy Member

I'd say they're close to bankruptcy.

• i12hi12h Member

Update:

After communication, they finally agreed to refund, the refund has been received.

I've talked with our accountant and we managed to find a solution, so I have refunded your payment.

Thanked by 1nulled
  • Personally, I am just after public acknowledgement and apology for at least moving my service without any notice or acknowledgement.

Instead, VIRTONO NETWORKS SRL has chosen to run it's reputation into the toilet which in itself is a red flag.

• Looks like their website is currently down?

• loayloay Member

@cosmicmyths said:
    Looks like their website is currently down?

Yes!

• It is summer in Sydney, Australia. I will be surprised if this isn't a complete deadpool.

Thanked by 1loay
  • loayloay Member

Website still down and now it's being redirected to a Romanian website.

• Did anyone with a ticket for this get a response from @virtono on their ticket system to admit they’ve moved the VPS to another country than the one service was paid for in?

• amjamj Member

@cosmicmyths said:
    Did anyone with a ticket for this get a response from @virtono on their ticket system to admit they’ve moved the VPS to another country than the one service was paid for in?

Last month I asked on their ticket system to move my VPS in "Sydney" (Los Angels) to Sydney or Singapore.
    They moved it to Singapore.

• I made a request via ticket to confirm the location and so far no response.

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

We are pleased to announce the reopening of four key locations: Sydney, Warsaw, Madrid, and Milan, as previously promised.

We'll soon announce maintenance for some locations to adjust network settings, during which we'll migrate VPSs back.

Furthermore, we are actively working on reopening the remaining locations.

Thank you all for understanding.

Thanked by 1loay
  • zGatozGato Member

@virtono said:
    We are pleased to announce the reopening of four key locations: Sydney, Warsaw, Madrid, and Milan, as previously promised.

We'll soon announce maintenance for some locations to adjust network settings, during which we'll migrate VPSs back.

Will those locations reopen at the same DC? M247?

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@zGato said:

@virtono said:

For these locations, yes the same datacenters, but different infrastructure (new switches and routers, new hardware, etc.) and different internet contracts and peers.

Thanked by 1zGato
  • What about explaining why my VM was moved without any notification of any kind, before or after.

Deceptive shit you people are up to, avoid VIRTONO.

@virtono said:

@zGato said:

@virtono said:

For these locations, yes the same datacenters, but different infrastructure (new switches and routers, new hardware, etc.) and different internet contracts and peers.